• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

David Duke is running for senator

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
"The New York Times admitted that my platform became the GOP mainstream and propelled Republican control of Congress," David Duke said. "I'm overjoyed to see Donald Trump and most Americans embrace most of the issues that I've championed for years. My slogan remains 'America First.'"

David Ernest Duke is an American white nationalist, antisemitic conspiracy theorist, Holocaust denier, politician, and former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/22/politics/david-duke-senate-race/

is David Duke saying that his and the GOP "platform" are aligned? you betcha.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
The Obama supporter and former democratic presidential candidate is running for Office?

Drumcollie

However, a newly surfaced NPR interview with David Duke from 2008 indicates that there may be a double standard at work.

That’s because David Duke — yes, the same David Duke — “endorsed” President Obama in 2008, and no one ever asked him to disavow.

Now
rewind eight years to 2008. Here is what David Duke had to say when asked about his views regarding President Obama’s candidacy prior to the general election.

“He was a community activist or a black activist. He’s been in the church for 20 years that — and one of the first principles of that church is that they are, quote, “true to Africa,” loyal to Africa. There is nothing wrong with Barack Obama working and having a long career advancing what he sees as the black community interests or the black perceived interests as a group, collective interest, but I did see it as kind of odd that a man of that stripe would become president of the United States. It seems like — I think I should endorse him for president.”

Duke then commends Barack Obama, saying he can “appreciate the fact that he has achieved — that he got a degree. He’s gone to Harvard University. He has been a teacher. I am today a Ph.D. myself.”

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2849318/david-duke-endorsed-president-obama-in-2008-no-one-asked-him-to-disavow/#vr3ObLO8L4EEGWTl.99

You mean that David Duke?

Drumcollie

David Duke is a racist Republican now. would that be just like you?
what the Obama supporter is a republican ...did you also read where the Repubican party denounced daavid Duke...How come Democrats never disavowed David Duke endorsement of Obama?

Drumcollie

Roger Villere, chairman of the Republican Party of Louisiana, said in a statement the party "will play an active role in opposing" him, calling Duke a "hate-filled fraud who does not embody the values of the Republican Party." Ward Baker, with the National Republican Senatorial Committee, said Duke will not have the support of his organization "under any circumstance."
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/22/politics/david-duke-senate-race/index.html

And on Saturday, Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus condemned Duke, tweeting, "David Duke & his hateful bigotry have no place in the Republican Party & the RNC will never support his candidacy under any circumstance."

On Friday, Trump campaign spokeswoman Hope Hicks said Trump "has disavowed David Duke and will continue to do so."

The National Republican Senatorial Committee leadership said Friday that they will not back Duke's run "under any circumstance."

"Louisiana voters will be able to choose from several Republican Senate candidates who will have a great impact on the Bayou State and the future of our country. David Duke is not one of them," the group's executive director Ward Baker said in a statement. "He will not have the support of the NRSC under any circumstance."
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/22/politics/david-duke-senate-race/index.html

Trump disavows David duke...why did Obama not disavow the racist?

Drumcollie

Exactly........These idiots scream Democrats!...Yet Duke supports Trump as all the White Supremacists KKK types do
Trump disavowed Dukes Endorsement. Why did Obama not disavow David Duke?

And why haven't you learned English?

Drumcollie

Exactly........These idiots scream Democrats!...Yet Duke supports Trump as all the White Supremacists KKK types do
Really it's a bad week for you. You should just let this go. Trump disavows Duke unlike Obama. You just lost your DNC chair and the Bernie vote in one day, and Hillary Presidential bid has gone with Debbie "What's a man" Shultz....Out the door.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Really it's a bad week for you. You should just let this go. Trump disavows Duke unlike Obama. You just lost your DNC chair and the Bernie vote in one day, and Hillary Presidential bid has gone with Debbie "What's a man" Shultz....Out the door.
Democraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatics!........SqaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaK!

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
did you know con talk radio continues to tell their "poorly educated" listeners that the original racists were Dems, but REFUSE to tell them that today's racists are Repubs?

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
did you know con talk radio continues to tell their "poorly educated" listeners that the original racists were Dems, but REFUSE to tell them that today's racists are Repubs?
This over 50 years ago...It is almost comical but still pathetic