• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

David Duke is running for senator

protectionist

Governor
did you know con talk radio continues to tell their "poorly educated" listeners that the original racists were Dems, but REFUSE to tell them that today's racists are Repubs?
The # 1 discrimination racism in America against the largest number of people, for 55 years, is AFFIRMATIVE ACTION, (created and maintained by DEMOCRATS)

Last edited:
"The New York Times admitted that my platform became the GOP mainstream and propelled Republican control of Congress," David Duke said. "I'm overjoyed to see Donald Trump and most Americans embrace most of the issues that I've championed for years. My slogan remains 'America First.'"

David Ernest Duke is an American white nationalist, antisemitic conspiracy theorist, Holocaust denier, politician, and former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/22/politics/david-duke-senate-race/

is David Duke saying that his and the GOP "platform" are aligned? you betcha.
Gotcha Guilt by Association

The Democratic platform agrees in many ways with the American Communist Party's. So there's that.

Jen

Senator
"The New York Times admitted that my platform became the GOP mainstream and propelled Republican control of Congress," David Duke said. "I'm overjoyed to see Donald Trump and most Americans embrace most of the issues that I've championed for years. My slogan remains 'America First.'"

David Ernest Duke is an American white nationalist, antisemitic conspiracy theorist, Holocaust denier, politician, and former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/22/politics/david-duke-senate-race/

is David Duke saying that his and the GOP "platform" are aligned? you betcha.
So what? Robert Byrd was KKK Grand Cyclops and was the Democrat Senator from 1959 to 2010. His countless racist comments were overlooked by the Democrats.

So let's not do the old "how dare David Duke" thing and expect it to get any traction. You're just looking like fools when you do that.

protectionist

Governor
oh, you poor white victim unable to use the white power structure to make something of yourself.
There isn't a white power structure. If there was, there wouldn't be affirmative action. There's only a black power structure, starting with Obama. Then there's Holder, Lynch, BLM, NAACP, Jackson, Sharpton,Crump, etc

And I notice you dodged my question. Do you support Affirmative Action ?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
So what? Robert Byrd was KKK Grand Cyclops and was the Democrat Senator from 1959 to 2010. His countless racist comments were overlooked by the Democrats.

So let's not do the old "how dare David Duke" thing and expect it to get any traction. You're just looking like fools when you do that.
Byrd repented decades before he died.
Duke continues to promote his white supremacist read racism.
Duke is also anti-Jew.
bet you wish you could vote for him?

Jen

Senator
Byrd repented decades before he died.
Duke continues to promote his white supremacist read racism.
Duke is also anti-Jew.
bet you wish you could vote for him?
Nope. I don't wish I could vote for him.
I wouldn't have voted for Byrd either.

I'm just laughing at the sheer hypocrisy.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
How can you say Trump is racist ? Or his supporters.
how can we tell that Trump supporters are racist? from the racist shit that comes out of their mouths.

if you don't have the staying power to stick with the entire video, here are some of their racist comments:

A Massachusetts convoy of Trump supporters drove from Wrentham to Foxboro in their trucks, RVs and SUVs on July 31 and were caught on tape spewing racist epithets and calls for anti-black violence.

“Lynch the ni**ers by their d*cks!” said one driver.

“Burn every single ni**er!” said another driver.

“All I know is we got plenty of trees to hang ni**ers from,” said another.

The convoy drove five miles from one township to another with their U.S. and Confederate flags waving.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
There isn't a white power structure. If there was, there wouldn't be affirmative action. There's only a black power structure, starting with Obama. Then there's Holder, Lynch, BLM, NAACP, Jackson, Sharpton,Crump, etc

And I notice you dodged my question. Do you support Affirmative Action ?
AA was established to right the discriminatory wrongs. it's still needed on some level....considering that racism remains alive and well in America.

but to you, personally, unless you were raised by wolves, most parents taught their children to work hard to achieve their goals. only the bigoted parents taught their children to blame their lack of achievement on minorities. I'm sorry about your upbringing.

hey, I just read your profile page. we're the same age. you're 1 month older than me. :)

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Nope. I don't wish I could vote for him.
I wouldn't have voted for Byrd either.

I'm just laughing at the sheer hypocrisy.
if Duke were running for Republican senator in Oklahoma, I have no doubt you'd vote for him and not even blink over his racism and anti-Semitism. :)

W

Wolfert Webber

how can we tell that Trump supporters are racist? from the racist shit that comes out of their mouths.

if you don't have the staying power to stick with the entire video, here are some of their racist comments:

A Massachusetts convoy of Trump supporters drove from Wrentham to Foxboro in their trucks, RVs and SUVs on July 31 and were caught on tape spewing racist epithets and calls for anti-black violence.

The convoy drove five miles from one township to another with their U.S. and Confederate flags waving.
There's that damned racist American flag again.

protectionist

Governor

It is estimated that Trump has about 60 million votes right now. And how many people were in this convoy (which we can't see because the video doesn't work) 7 ? 8 ? Did they make it into double digits ? Maybe 10 or 11.

I could find a lot more racists than that who support Hillary Clinton. Like maybe EVERY ONE OF THEM - who support Affirmative Action. :D

protectionist

Governor
AA was established to right the discriminatory wrongs. it's still needed on some level....considering that racism remains alive and well in America.

but to you, personally, unless you were raised by wolves, most parents taught their children to work hard to achieve their goals. only the bigoted parents taught their children to blame their lack of achievement on minorities. I'm sorry about your upbringing.

hey, I just read your profile page. we're the same age. you're 1 month older than me. :)
Only the bigoted parents taught their children to blame their lack of achievement on white people, and that it was OK to racially discriminate against them. I'm sorry about your upbringing.

One would think, at your age, you would have learned by now, that it is WRONG to discriminate against people on the basis of their race. So what's your excuse for being a full-fledged, Affirmative Action supporting RACIST ? Slow learner. ?

PS - you don't right discriminatory wrongs, by perpetrating discriminatory wrongs. Get it ?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Only the bigoted parents taught their children to blame their lack of achievement on white people, and that it was OK to racially discriminate against them. I'm sorry about your upbringing.

One would think, at your age, you would have learned by now, that it is WRONG to discriminate against people on the basis of their race. So what's your excuse for being a full-fledged, Affirmative Action supporting RACIST ? Slow learner. ?

PS - you don't right discriminatory wrongs, by perpetrating discriminatory wrongs. Get it ?
you're 70 fvcking years old and still blaming the black man because you couldn't make something of your life.

protectionist

Governor
you're 70 fvcking years old and still blaming the black man because you couldn't make something of your life.
Lousy attempt at DEFLECTION. Actually it is white liberals who are more the perpetrators of Affirmative Action , which you racistly and hypocritically support. I blame whoever is supporting it and pushing it, regardless of their race, and I did so when I was 30, 40, 50, 60, and 70. :D