• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Day 126

D

Deleted member 21794

LOL... and the liberal descent into even further insanity appears to be picking up yet even more steam.

LeilaniMP

Empress
Hey...according to the liberal media, he's killing Trump! Lol!
... and we know how "truthy" the liberal media is...:D

The delusional whining from the left is beyond hilarious.

They're like Glenn Beck used to be... with all his breathless, "soon to be revealed secret that's going up bring Obama down" histrionics.

Caroljo

Senator
... and we know how "truthy" the liberal media is...:D

The delusional whining from the left is beyond hilarious.

They're like Glenn Beck used to be... with all his breathless, "soon to be revealed secret that's going up bring Obama down" histrionics.
The thing is, no matter how crazy Beck sounded....much of what he said has come true. Maybe not about Obama, and most likely a coincidence, but I think he tried to warn people what was coming. I used to love his show, but he did get kinda loony about some things.

LeilaniMP

Empress
The thing is, no matter how crazy Beck sounded....much of what he said has come true. Maybe not about Obama, and most likely a coincidence, but I think he tried to warn people what was coming. I used to love his show, but he did get kinda loony about some things.
I got tired of the almost daily promises of the "upcoming big reveal " that was going to "bring Obama down ", then never happened.

His show was good in the past!

Does he still fill in when Rush is away?

Caroljo

Senator
Well that's certainly an accomplishment. Who would have thought he could have screwed up everyday for that long and still have your support ?
Trump has made some great speeches...the foreign leaders seem to love him. They're joining with him to fight terrorism. The President of Israel said "we have American back". What a slap in the face to Obama!! Our closest allies in the ME, and Obama treated them like dirt. The leaders of many countries in Saudi Arabia hung onto Trumps every word in his speech about fighting terrorism. Trump is so successful it killing you! But keep talking about him "shoving" his way to the front...keep talking about how he treats Melania so bad (lol!)....you have NOTHING. You're desperate! Keep it up...people are seeing what liberals really are....and you're losing any power you might have had. Trump is winning.

Spamature

President
Trump has made some great speeches...the foreign leaders seem to love him. They're joining with him to fight terrorism. The President of Israel said "we have American back". What a slap in the face to Obama!! Our closest allies in the ME, and Obama treated them like dirt. The leaders of many countries in Saudi Arabia hung onto Trumps every word in his speech about fighting terrorism. Trump is so successful it killing you! But keep talking about him "shoving" his way to the front...keep talking about how he treats Melania so bad (lol!)....you have NOTHING. You're desperate! Keep it up...people are seeing what liberals really are....and you're losing any power you might have had. Trump is winning.
Trump's speeches are terrible He put Wilbert Ross to sleep.

Foreign leaders mocked him during his NATO speech.

He embarrassed us by shoving another NATO leader whose predecessor the Russians tried to kill to keep their country from joining NATO.

Caroljo

Senator
Trump's speeches are terrible He put Wilbert Ross to sleep.

Foreign leaders mocked him during his NATO speech.

He embarrassed us by shoving another NATO leader whose predecessor the Russians tried to kill to keep their country from joining NATO.
Looks to me like Wilbur was looking down taking notes. Do you have proof he wasn't? I'm sure the Foreign leaders were uncomfortable with Trumps speech...he called them out! They owe us money...they've dragged their feet helping with terrorism (and as you can see, France had paid for that). He made them feel uncomfortable because they knew he was right. Trump is calling them out! We finally have a President that isn't afraid to tell it like it is. Tough shit! :)

Spamature

President
Looks to me like Wilbur was looking down taking notes. Do you have proof he wasn't? I'm sure the Foreign leaders were uncomfortable with Trumps speech...he called them out! They owe us money...they've dragged their feet helping with terrorism (and as you can see, France had paid for that). He made them feel uncomfortable because they knew he was right. Trump is calling them out! We finally have a President that isn't afraid to tell it like it is. Tough shit! :)
Yeah he was sleep

hahaha !

They don't owe us money. The spending Trump is talking about is on their own military build up not money they own us.

Days

Commentator
Yeah he was sleep

hahaha !

They don't owe us money. The spending Trump is talking about is on their own military build up not money they own us.
the treaty alliance mandates that each member spend at least 2% of their GDP on defense, so as not to sponge off the other member states. 23 of the 28 NATO members are spending under 2% of their GDP on defense... Obama let them slide and the US taxpayer is picking up the slack. I'm sure even you can figure this out... or not.

Caroljo

Senator
Yeah he was sleep

hahaha !

Why is this so important to you anyway? There's pictures/video's of people that had fallen asleep during speech's Obama made...like Hillary, Biden, Ginsberg, and others. So what?