• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Day 7 When will this Fraudulent Founding Father release his taxes ?

Spamature

President
Summarizing this week's call for Trump to release has lead me to a amazing revelation. A palm to the forehead moment if you will on the meaning of Take America Back.

I get it now. They were never talking about America being taken away from them.

We elected the first Black president.

So their response is to now elect Trump.

A
cruel and inhuman (divorce granted to his wife on the grounds of "cruel and inhuman treatment")

wealthy
( can't stop bragging about how rich he is)

racist (sued by the DOJ for racist business practices)

white supremacist
(campaign has reinvigorated the KKK)

slaveholder (uses slave labor in the construction of his resort in Dubai )

to the presidency.

They weren't talking about taking America back from "someone or group" .

They meant take America back BACK IN TIME !

Back 200 yrs. when the leaders of our nation were wealth racist slave owners who treated women as inhuman property !

Last edited:

Spamature

President
Wow TrumpZilla Reality TV Show fans won't even try to defend their nominee and I'm only one week in to this.

Last edited:

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Wow TrumpZilla Reality TV Show fans won't even try to defend their nominee and I'm only one week in to this.
They can't.....Besides when they hear "Trump refuses to release his taxes"...There limited lizard brains hear instead...Attack "Hillary".....It is all they know

Fast Eddy

Mayor
If I was Trump I would just say; when Obama releases his school records, health records and real birth certificate.

He is being harassed by the IRS so he can't release them.

justoffal

Senator
They can't.....Besides when they hear "Trump refuses to release his taxes"...There limited lizard brains hear instead...Attack "Hillary".....It is all they know
Why waste energy on an issue that will have no effect on anything whatsoever?
I know you like to make useless noise but this one is especially useless and noisy.

Nobody cares.

JO

Spamature

President
I know you like to make useless noise but this one is especially useless and noisy.

Nobody cares.

JO
You don't want to care because you don't want to find out anymore terrible things in his past. You are determined to "Dubya us" again. Put another incompetent leader in office and then deny you supported him when it all goes to shit. As far as you are concerned he actually could murder someone on Fifth ave and just like he said you would still support him .

Jen

Senator
Summarizing this week's call for Trump to release has lead me to a amazing revelation. A palm to the forehead moment if you will on the meaning of Take America Back.

I get it now. They were never talking about America being taken away from them.

We elected the first Black president.

So their response is to now elect Trump.

A
cruel and inhuman (divorce granted to his wife on the grounds of "cruel and inhuman treatment")

wealthy
( can't stop bragging about how rich he is)

racist (sued by the DOJ for racist business practices)

white supremacist
(campaign has reinvigorated the KKK)

slaveholder (uses slave labor in the construction of his resort in Dubai )

to the presidency.

They weren't talking about taking America back from "someone or group" .

They meant take America back BACK IN TIME !

Back 200 yrs. when the leaders of our nation were wealth racist slave owners who treated women as inhuman property !

It's as if your whole pathetic life depends on Trump releasing his tax returns.

That's just too funny.

Caroljo

Senator
I hope he never releases them....that should drive you over the edge! My God, calling for this every day makes you look pathetic. He knew before he ran that his tax returns would be asked for....I doubt there's anything there to worry about. If he's done anything illegal, I'm sure we'll hear about it soon enough. Too bad you don't worry so much about all the Democrats that own back taxes!

Spamature

President
I hope he never releases them....that should drive you over the edge! My God, calling for this every day makes you look pathetic. He knew before he ran that his tax returns would be asked for....I doubt there's anything there to worry about. If he's done anything illegal, I'm sure we'll hear about it soon enough. Too bad you don't worry so much about all the Democrats that own back taxes!
Calling for them is just a way to keep a theme while exposing that grave yard full of skeletons in his closet.

So I too hope he never releases them. There are tons of verifiable misdeeds you people don't know about him or chose to ignore at the risk of destroying this country. I won't let you ignore them. I will bring them up over and over again.

Caroljo

Senator
Calling for them is just a way to keep a theme while exposing that grave yard full of skeletons in his closet.

So I too hope he never releases them. There are tons of verifiable misdeeds you people don't know about him or chose to ignore at the risk of destroying this country. I won't let you ignore them. I will bring them up over and over again.
As we'll keep bringing up Hillary's 'verifiable misdeeds' that YOU all seem to ignore. She has a long record of them, yet libs seem to think she's just great! Lol! This is stupid.....yes, they ALL have their misdeeds. Why are Trumps any worse than hers? They're not....I haven't heard of numbers of people that were close to Trump losing their lives. You can call them a lie as much as you want, but there's too much of it around their lives over the years.

Spamature

President
As we'll keep bringing up Hillary's 'verifiable misdeeds' that YOU all seem to ignore. She has a long record of them, yet libs seem to think she's just great! Lol! This is stupid.....yes, they ALL have their misdeeds. Why are Trumps any worse than hers? They're not....I haven't heard of numbers of people that were close to Trump losing their lives. You can call them a lie as much as you want, but there's too much of it around their lives over the years.
Go ahead and bring them up if you like. Most of them are bs anyway. And yes what Trump has done is MUCH MUCH worse than things that any candidate has done.

Beating and raping his wife.

Being sued by the govt for illegal racist business practices.

Profiting from slave labor ?

Doing business with the Mafia

What are you thinking when you say he's the same.

As far as my reactions to con post. I don't call them lies. I PROVE they are lies if that is the case.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Nobody cares.

JO
It's only attention spam gets and knows it........candidates started this back around 1970, it's not required and useless as tits on a boar hog and when we stop feeding Trolls they go to the desert and fall off a cliff.

Spamature

President
It's only attention spam gets and knows it........candidates started this back around 1970, it's not required and useless as tits on a boar hog and when we stop feeding Trolls they go to the desert and fall off a cliff.
I'll tell you what's useless is all your disagrees and dislikes. But when they don't have a real response it allows the feeble minded to feel like they are part of the discussion.

Spamature

President

It's as if your whole pathetic life depends on Trump releasing his tax returns.

That's just too funny.
Wow a personal attack instead of a discussion of the topic. You cons sure are thinned skinned when it comes to your Tea Party Messiah.

Or is it that you are all for slave master as POTUS. Do you think that takes the country back far enough for your taste ? Please let me know.

Jen

Senator
Wow a personal attack instead of a discussion of the topic. You cons sure are thinned skinned when it comes to your Tea Party Messiah.

Or is it that you are all for slave master as POTUS. Do you think that takes the country back far enough for your taste ? Please let me know.
Thin skinned? Nah. Just laughing at how much Trump's tax returns mean to you. No matter what they are, they'll just bring him more votes. So really, you need not be so verklempt about getting them out there.