• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Dear Mr Atheist allow me to destroy evolution in 3 minutes!

write on

Senator
LOL. I stopped listening to the fool when he used in comparison to evolution a tornado going through and junkyard in OK and on the other side was a brand new Lambourgani.

As if metal is a living organism.

ITALIA

Mayor
LOL. I stopped listening to the fool when he used in comparison to evolution a tornado going through and junkyard in OK and on the other side was a brand new Lambourgani.

I didn't bother to go that far but is he going to the 6,000 year old Earth? I thought even some Christians say that evolution is compatible with what their religion says.

Gramps

Mayor
HUH

HUH? Now where have I heard that canned missive before? And why aren't my beliefs destroyed? Oh, well, I had nothing better to do this Sunday morning. That's entertainment I guess. Back to the Western channel for another re-run of The Alamo, I guess.

gramps

write on

Senator
HUH

HUH? Now where have I heard that canned missive before? And why aren't my beliefs destroyed? Oh, well, I had nothing better to do this Sunday morning. That's entertainment I guess. Back to the Western channel for another re-run of The Alamo, I guess.

gramps
Not trying to dissuade you, Gramps. Just saying that the guy didn't convert me. ha ha

write on

Senator
I didn't bother to go that far but is he going to the 6,000 year old Earth? I thought even some Christians say that evolution is compatible with what their religion says.
Looks like barbs epic proof of creation was nothing more than an epic FAIL. ;)

Gramps

Mayor
Not trying to dissuade you, Gramps. Just saying that the guy didn't convert me. ha ha
Well, actually I posted that as a reply to HIM in the original post and it ended up behind yours but I'm sure Barb will read it.

gramps

BobbyT

Governor
OF COURSE you stopped listening. LISTENING might challenge you to THINK....
I listened to the whole thing. The guy doesn't know what he's talking about RE big bang, evolution, the definition of science, the definition of a scientific theory (note: it's not just 'my guess vs someone else's), or the 2nd law of thermodynamics. But hey, he's darn energetic and enthusiastic, so I'll give him that.

Speaking of listening to something that might challenge you to think, have you seen any of the Neil deGrasse Tyson Cosmos series?

write on

Senator
OF COURSE you stopped listening. LISTENING might challenge you to THINK....
Why should I continue listening to a crackpot that compares evolution to scrap from a tornado forming a new car in the aftermath when one deals with living organisms and the other with metal, plastic and rubber?

The guy is nuts.

write on

Senator
Well, actually I posted that as a reply to HIM in the original post and it ended up behind yours but I'm sure Barb will read it.

gramps
No problem, Gramps. Enjoy your westerns. I'm quite sure my dad is watching the Western Channel also as we speak.

Boca

Governor
Why should I continue listening to a crackpot that compares evolution to scrap from a tornado forming a new car in the aftermath when one deals with living organisms and the other with metal, plastic and rubber?

The guy is nuts.

He was using an analogy (look it up) to illustrate what he had just finished saying about order proceeding from chaos. It doesn't, never has.

But hey maybe you can provide an example.

Jen

Senator
After reading the comments here I thought I was going to listen to a crazy guy.

Turned out, what is "crazy" is your interpretation of what he said.
I don't agree with him that Creationism should be taught in government (public) schools. But Creationism should never be mocked in public schools either. It can be mentioned as a theory some hold just as Evolution is a theory (since a Law of Evolution would require that someone be there to record it).

It's all okay though. We all have to believe what makes us comfortable. And I understand that you will now mock me and if that's what you need to do, go ahead.

write on

Senator
He was using an analogy (look it up) to illustrate what he had just finished saying about order proceeding from chaos. It doesn't, never has.

But hey maybe you can provide an example.
He provided no proof that that the earth wasn't made from the big bang. Just because you and barb believe his bs doesn't make it a final conclusion as she wrote in her subject line.