• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Death to Jews, Americans . . . and Australians !!!!

000 crocodile dundee.jpg
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/17/world/asia/australia-terror-arrests/

Finally ISIS has awakened to the real threat of world domination and oppression: Australia. (See link above).

“Senior ISIS commanders” sent emails, text messages, tweets, and facebook posts urging their followers in Australia to kidnap, behead, and drape the black flag of death over a random aussie citizen.

No . . . I know what you’re thinking. Mel Gibson was NOT singled out by name. Anyway, under the arab mantra of “the enemy of my enemy is my friend”, they probably have awarded Mel some sort of honorary ISIS membership for asking “are you a jew? You look like a jew” whenever he’s stopped for speeding. (Why would jews want to enter the impercunious career of highway patrolman, anyway? Don’t they all have cushy jobs secretly controlling the TV networks, newspapers, and military industrial complex?)

First of all, I’m surprised that there are so many ISIS members in Australia to begin with. Some 800 officers conducted predawn raids in the land down under to take ISIS plotters into custody. Did these Jihadists arrive in Australia as asylum seekers, fleeing the wave of democracy and rule of secular law overtaking their homelands?

On the face of it, the whole situation seems preposterous. ISIS intends to bully the west into submission by executing some random sheep herder or brewery worker? I’m hoping the Australian KGB got it right, in translating the ISIS “maximum leader” instructions to wreak havoc. In Arabic “behead” and “give head” might be confusing, no? Suppose this was some sort of ISIS outreach of friendship to Australia, that was mistranslated? Well, the Lewinsky thing was all a big misundertanding too, wasn't it? (full disclosure - Monica Lewinsky is jewish, and there is a conspiracy theory that she was sent forth as part of a jewish plot to topple the Clinton presidency).

Here’s a serious question though: If ISIS is ordering its sleeper cells in unlikely places like Melbourne to commit atrocities against random citizens, why aren’t they doing the same in America?

Do you think it’s because America has no ISIS sympathizers and sleeper cells?

Or because America's intelligence services have been instructed to keep us in the dark, with the 2014 mid term elections just a few weeks away? Isnt' this what happened in 2012, with Benghazi?

Please share your thoughts below.

Colorforms

Senator
View attachment 26042

Finally ISIS has awakened to the real threat of world domination and oppression: Australia. (See link above).

“Senior ISIS commanders” sent emails, text messages, tweets, and facebook posts urging their followers in Australia to kidnap, behead, and drape the black flag of death over a random aussie citizen.

No . . . I know what you’re thinking. Mel Gibson was NOT singled out by name. Anyway, under the arab mantra of “the enemy of my enemy is my friend”, they probably have awarded Mel some sort of honorary ISIS membership for asking “are you a jew? You look like a jew” whenever he’s stopped for speeding. (Why would jews want to enter the impercunious career of highway patrolman, anyway? Don’t they all have cushy jobs secretly controlling the TV networks, newspapers, and military industrial complex?)

First of all, I’m surprised that there are so many ISIS members in Australia to begin with. Some 800 officers conducted predawn raids in the land down under to take ISIS plotters into custody. Did these Jihadists arrive in Australia as asylum seekers, fleeing the wave of democracy and rule of secular law overtaking their homelands?

On the face of it, the whole situation seems preposterous. ISIS intends to bully the west into submission by executing some random sheep herder or brewery worker? I’m hoping the Australian KGB got it right, in translating the ISIS “maximum leader” instructions to wreak havoc. In Arabic “behead” and “give head” might be confusing, no? Suppose this was some sort of ISIS outreach of friendship to Australia, that was mistranslated? Well, the Lewinsky thing was all a big misundertanding too, wasn't it? (full disclosure - Monica Lewinsky is jewish, and there is a conspiracy theory that she was sent forth as part of a jewish plot to topple the Clinton presidency).

Here’s a serious question though: If ISIS is ordering its sleeper cells in unlikely places like Melbourne to commit atrocities against random citizens, why aren’t they doing the same in America?

Or because America's intelligence services have been instructed to keep us in the dark, with the 2014 mid term elections just a few weeks away? Isnt' this what happened in 2012, with Benghazi?

We are indeed living in the age of propaganda. Barry could never allow such a threat to come to light in the United States with Americans sensitive to the current border problem. It would confirm everything that republicans had been saying for the past several years. This would seriously compromise the democrats ability fulfill their goal of stocking the United States with a whole new generation of government dependent voters so that they can keep their power indefinitely.

We are indeed living in the age of propaganda. Barry could never allow such a threat to come to light in the United States with Americans sensitive to the current border problem. It would confirm everything that republicans had been saying for the past several years. This would seriously compromise the democrats ability fulfill their goal of stocking the United States with a whole new generation of government dependent voters so that they can keep their power indefinitely.
the "militia's" patrolling the texas border report finding abandoned muslim prayer rugs, copies of the queran . . . but no discarded machetes.

if you want to travel light and fast, you keep only what is essential, i guess.

Barbella

Senator
View attachment 26042

I'll vote for because America's intelligence services have been instructed to keep us in the dark, with the 2014 mid term elections just a few weeks away.

Not a doubt in my mind.

Arkady

President
View attachment 26042

Historically, terrorist threats benefit the party in control of the presidency. That's why Bush was frequently accused of indulging in conveniently timed escalations of his color-coded threat indicators. It's also why Clinton got a approval ratings boost after OK City, and why Bush went from being a president with low and sliding ratings to a president with the highest approval ratings in history, almost overnight, when we suffered the biggest security lapse in our history. So, if we're being kept in the dark about threats, it would be despite the political gain Obama could anticipate if he trumpeted those threats.

Barbella

Senator
Historically, terrorist threats benefit the party in control of the presidency. That's why Bush was frequently accused of indulging in conveniently timed escalations of his color-coded threat indicators. It's also why Clinton got a approval ratings boost after OK City, and why Bush went from being a president with low and sliding ratings to a president with the highest approval ratings in history, almost overnight, when we suffered the biggest security lapse in our history. So, if we're being kept in the dark about threats, it would be despite the political gain Obama could anticipate if he trumpeted those threats.
Except for one thing: People have been complaining, bitching, and warning about our porous border to Mexico for... how long, now? Blaming this administration for not paying sufficient attention to the very real possibility of Islamic terrorists crossing into the US?

If the existing sleeper cells and very real threats to our country were exposed, how much do you think it would benefit Obama and the democrats?

Answer: It would kill any slight chance the democratic party might have of holding on to power.

Colorforms

Senator
Except for one thing: People have been complaining, bitching, and warning about our porous border to Mexico for... how long, now? Blaming this administration for not paying sufficient attention to the very real possibility of Islamic terrorists crossing into the US?

If the existing sleeper cells and very real threats to our country were exposed, how much do you think it would benefit Obama and the democrats?

Answer: It would kill any slight chance the democratic party might have of holding on to power.
Just like the terrorist attack in Benghazi that Barry and the gang tried to blame on a video in order to hide the fact that Barry didn't have the kind of control on terrorists that he was claiming that he did.

"Oh what a tangled web we weave...."

Barbella

Senator
Just like the terrorist attack in Benghazi that Barry and the gang tried to blame on a video in order to hide the fact that Barry didn't have the kind of control on terrorists that he was claiming that he did.

"Oh what a tangled web we weave...."
Wanna bet that we'll hear all about it after November? All of a sudden, our terror level will be RED!!!

"Coincidentally"... ??? Yeah, right.

Colorforms

Senator
Wanna bet that we'll hear all about it after November? All of a sudden, our terror level will be RED!!!

"Coincidentally"... ??? Yeah, right.
That does seem to be the pattern. If it's bad for a republican, it's front page in October, if it's bad for a democrat, it's the metro section in December. :)

Fast Eddy

Mayor
We are at war with radical Islam, why are we not bombing their mosques. Why haven't we leveled the Haj. Why don't we do the normal things of war like carpet bombing their cities. Its time to start inflicting pain to make them wont to quite. The only time you win a war is you basically kill all of them or inflict enough damage they want it to end. We need to get serious about bringing the pain.

Arkady

President

Are you aware of any major terrorists who have ever gotten into the US by first getting into Mexico and then crossing that border? I can't think of any. Most terrorists who attack in the US were born here (e.g., the lefties of the late 60s and early 70s, or right-wingers of the last few decades), and the rest typically came here legally by the normal paths (e.g., the 9/11 terrorists). It seems like an odd way to get in, to first go to Mexico, then risk a second immigration to come to the US, where if you're caught crossing the border, the game is up, rather than just coming to the US directly, with a tourist, student, or work visa.

I understand the emotional appeal of the "terrorists are crossing our southern border" riff by conservatives. It combines two pet issues into one. That paranoia has been around at least since the early 1990s -- check out the brilliant documentary "Blood in the Face" where far-right kooks express concern about commies infiltrating from Mexico with backpack nukes, or Soviet tanks amassing in the Yucatan for an invasion:

http://phoenixcinema.wordpress.com/2008/09/20/blood-in-the-face-1991/

From the perspective of a right-wing nut-job, there is great emotional appeal in hyping the Mexican migrant issue by trying to pair it with other, more serious threats, like terrorism, or communist aggression. But, so far, I see no sign that's ever been a meaningful factor in the real world.

Anyway, I don't understand why it is that the terrorist threat, which always previously was an advantage to the president (to the point presidents have frequently been accused of hyping that threat falsely for a quick boost in the polls), should now be viewed as something that would hurt the president.

Arkady

President
We are at war with radical Islam, why are we not bombing their mosques. Why haven't we leveled the Haj. Why don't we do the normal things of war like carpet bombing their cities. Its time to start inflicting pain to make them wont to quite. The only time you win a war is you basically kill all of them or inflict enough damage they want it to end. We need to get serious about bringing the pain.
Your post makes no sense. Radical Islam is an ideology. It's spread all around the world, but isn't the majority among those on the Haj, or anywhere else). Carpet bombing cities where there are radical Muslims makes about as much sense as carpet bombing cities where there are far-right extremists in this country.

historically, the obama administration has misled, concealed, and underestimated the threat of terrorism. the 2012 benghazi incident is but one example. intelligence on the tsarnaev brothers was ignored. the crazy muslim psychiatrist at fort hood was a recognized menace, but the military felt they were prohibited to take action against him. the times square weed and feed bomber . . . even the fact that dozens of american journalists are being held captive by ISIS was concealed from us, until beheading videos made it impossible to hide any further.

Your post makes no sense. Radical Islam is an ideology. It's spread all around the world, but isn't the majority among those on the Haj, or anywhere else). Carpet bombing cities where there are radical Muslims makes about as much sense as carpet bombing cities where there are far-right extremists in this country.
i'm not in favor of carpet bombing any cities.

that said, arkady, get your head out of the sand. several major news networks recently reported that 25-30% of muslims world wide radical islamists, and long for the destruction of israel, america and all western democracies. their goal is fundamentalist domination of the globe.

Arkady

President
historically, the obama administration has misled, concealed, and underestimated the threat of terrorism. the 2012 benghazi incident is but one example. intelligence on the tsarnaev brothers was ignored. the crazy muslim psychiatrist at fort hood was a recognized menace, but the military felt they were prohibited to take action against him. the times square weed and feed bomber . . . even the fact that dozens of american journalists are being held captive by ISIS was concealed from us, until beheading videos made it impossible to hide any further.
I see no evidence that the Obama administration has done anything of the sort. In fact, overall, they seem to be doing an unusually good job dealing with the terrorist threat. They got Bin Laden, and they've prevented any major terrorist attacks on the US, which is more than either of the prior two presidents can say. Even Benghazi is an example -- if it had taken place under Bush or Clinton, it would have been forgotten amidst examples of much more deadly attacks against our foreign missions, but because things have been relatively calm on Obama's watch, it stands out as something for the opposition to whine about. Same with the Marathon bombing -- the three people killed in that attack don't seem like much compared to the 3000 killed on 9/11 or 167 killed in the Murrah building bombing, but since there has been so little successful terrorism against the US since Obama took office, the Marathon bombing is a headliner.

Arkady

President
i'm not in favor of carpet bombing any cities.

that said, arkady, get your head out of the sand. several major news networks recently reported that 25-30% of muslims world wide radical islamists, and long for the destruction of israel, america and all western democracies. their goal is fundamentalist domination of the globe.
Could you link to such a story. I'm curious.

Guthrie

Mayor
View attachment 26042

I just figured out who you should write for…The Onion.

Seriously though. You have some cool writing skills, frankly I am a bit jealous in your ability to color your writing, but in terms of being a serious political writer you lack every possible fundamental. But I think I realized you are not trying to be a serious political writer. But it isn’t serious journalism or scholarship.

connieb

Senator
Unfortunately that is true.