• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Debate Day is upon us! YAY!

LeilaniMP

Empress
In one corner we have a decrepit, lying, corrupt career politician: Crooked Hillary

In the other corner, we have the bruiser, who doesn't suffer fools: Donald J. Trump

Who will come out the victor of this match up?

Will it be a TKO?

How many time outs will Hacking Hillary need to quell her cough?

Will the Cankle be able to keep her eyes aligned?

Will Crooked Hillary have her ear bud in place so Huma can feed her the answers?

Will The Donald go off on her, or will he be the "kinder, softer" DJT of late?

I'll have the popcorn ready for this show...it's going to be a good one!

I think DJT is going to wipe the floor with her corpulent, dimpled butt.

D

Deleted member 21794

The wild card is how far will Lester Holt go to protect Hillary? I'm guessing she's had all the questions in hand for a good week or two. We shall see if Trump can overcome. He's overcome a lot, so it should be interesting.

LeilaniMP

Empress
Lester will do a Candy Crowley for Hillary

The wild card is how far will Lester Holt go to protect Hillary? I'm guessing she's had all the questions in hand for a good week or two. We shall see if Trump can overcome. He's overcome a lot, so it should be interesting.

Fast Eddy

Mayor
Hopefully, all the spin is made clear and people see what the issues really are and hy Hillary can't be President

Fast Eddy

Mayor
illary speaks in broad generalities, with never any specifics. Trump is the opposite and details is thinking, I hope that becomes obvious to everyone tonight.

connieb

Senator
In one corner we have a decrepit, lying, corrupt career politician: Crooked Hillary

In the other corner, we have the bruiser, who doesn't suffer fools: Donald J. Trump

Will it be a TKO?

Will Crooked Hillary have her ear bud in place so Huma can feed her the answers?

I think if he can manage to keep his temper in line... he will wipe the floor with her.

If he lets her get his goat... then he will lose most of the ground he has made.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
This has the potential to go down as one of the most watched events of all time.

..and will redefine the concept of 'sit-com', setting a new standard for shows to follow...

o_O

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
yes, MrMike, disagree all you want, but Barack Obama is better than you. that's what you cons can't handle, that you're not better than him even though you're white.

the media is pre-positioning Hillary fans for the result.

they're claiming that trump will automatically be regarded as the winner "if it's a tie", because the bar is set lower for him. She has 3 decades in politics and government, and presumably a better command of issues such as foreign policy.

trump would be well advised to stick to populist, bread and butter themes.

- America first
- obey the constitution; enforce the laws
- don't sign treaties or give aid to dictators
- hold the line on taxes and spending
- create jobs for americans, rather than for illegal immigrants and H1B applicants.

S

squareshot

Will it be a TKO?

Hi Leilani: You sound like Trump talking to 16 losers.

Caroljo

Senator
I'm sure this will be the most watched debate EVER. I think Trump will keep his composure....he knows what's at stake. Whether Hillary can keep hers is another question.

Arkady

President

Will it be a TKO?

My prediction is that Clinton will wipe the floor with Trump when it comes to substance, but that it won't matter. The media will fixate on who came across as more likable, and Trump will use his reality TV one-liners and humor to score points there. It won't matter that his ideas are completely incoherent and he lies constantly. The smart people will come away convinced it's an easy Clinton win, but that will have no impact, since she's already won over all the smart people. The debate is about winning over the dumbest people -- the people so politically checked out that even at this stage they don't really know who they support, or at least whether they'll bother showing up to vote. Any debate technique that plays to the intellect utterly misses the point when that's the prize up for grabs.