• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Decreasing posts on PJ

Jen

Senator
It has become obvious that many of the people of this board are ill-informed and even when presented with information, they choose to believe Leftist talking points that are proven over and over again to be false most of the time.

Hillary lost the election almost a year ago. The crying and whining and mewling has become old.

Posting with Lefty ignoramuses is just not as fun as it once was.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
It has become obvious that many of the people of this board are ill-informed and even when presented with information, they choose to believe Leftist talking points that are proven over and over again to be false most of the time.

Hillary lost the election almost a year ago. The crying and whining and mewling has become old.

Oh yeah. It's all just the left/leftists/lefty. Get real for a change. FYI...the post count has not gone down.

Jen

Senator
Oh yeah. It's all just the left/leftists/lefty. Get real for a change. FYI...the post count has not gone down.
Look, @bdtex, the Left has gone to the point of destroying our history. You are a history buff. Can't you see what's happening?

They want to destroy all the statues and other things we have to learn from. They can't just disagree with what was done in the past. They want to destroy every record of that past.

I don't even want to talk to people who are like that. I don't want to associate with them. I don't want to have anything to do with them. They are a scourge on humanity.

You know where I post.
I like you, bd, and maybe I will see you there on occasion.

I'll still be here, but my heart just can't take the evil that the Left has become.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Look, @bdtex, the Left has gone to the point of destroying our history. You are a history buff. Can't you see what's happening?

They want to destroy all the statues and other things we have to learn from. They can't just disagree with what was done in the past. They want to destroy every record of that past.

I don't even want to talk to people who are like that. I don't want to associate with them. I don't want to have anything to do with them. They are a scourge on humanity.

You know where I post.

I'll still be here, but my heart just can't take the evil that the Left has become.
Believe me, @Jen -- I can relate. I get to feeling the same way (mentioned it elsewhere), perhaps even more strongly because of where I'm coming from relative to those on the right/left axis. The ignorance and lunacy seem all around and you feel you can't take it anymore.

Thing is, if you let them wear you down, they win. Marxists play the long game and they're relentless. It's a strategy -- wear down the opposition until they say, "Oh, I give up, there's just no dealing with these people" then call it victory.

This is just a little discussion board but it's a reflection of the real world and the real people around us. When folks like you -- folks with sincere convictions, sound principles, a moral foundation, faith, intelligence, compassion, strength and beauty and nobility -- feel they can't go on and surrender a battleground, it's lost.

I know where to find you and know you won't abandon the culture wars. This little battleground isn't lost, though. And the side of the angels will be weakened if you leave it.

Jen

Senator
Believe me, @Jen -- I can relate. I get to feeling the same way (mentioned it elsewhere), perhaps even more strongly because of where I'm coming from relative to those on the right/left axis. The ignorance and lunacy seem all around and you feel you can't take it anymore.

Thing is, if you let them wear you down, they win. Marxists play the long game and they're relentless. It's a strategy -- wear down the opposition until they say, "Oh, I give up, there's just no dealing with these people" then call it victory.

This is just a little discussion board but it's a reflection of the real world and the real people around us. When folks like you -- folks with sincere convictions, sound principles, a moral foundation, faith, intelligence, compassion, strength and beauty and nobility -- feel they can't go on and surrender a battleground, it's lost.

I know where to find you and know you won't abandon the culture wars. This little battleground isn't lost, though. And the side of the angels will be weakened if you leave it.
I just don't understand how any decent, intelligent person can choose evil, can choose to ignore facts and rely on lies. I'm not leaving. I'm just focusing most of my energy elsewhere.

LeilaniMP

Empress

I read through the delusional posts and shake my head. Apparently the left feels that if they repeat a lie often enough, it will become truth? Or, have they lied to themselves so much that they actually believe the idiocy they post?

LeilaniMP

Empress
How will you feel when the left eradicates all the memorial sites you like to visit? Will you just shrug and go along with it?

LeilaniMP

Empress
Fair enough. Btw,the right did not help in Charlottesville.
Both sides are at fault for Charlottesville. The alt-left started the actual physical attacks (there is video proof of this). They came armed and looking for confrontation. The white supremacists had a permit for their demonstration.

The POS that ran over people should be punished to the full extent of the law.

Plus, the Police should have done a better job of keeping the groups separated.

It saddens me that people are letting themselves be manipulated by those who couldn't care less about them.

Jen

Senator
I read through the delusional posts and shake my head. Apparently the left feels that if they repeat a lie often enough, it will become truth? Or, have they lied to themselves so much that they actually believe the idiocy they post?
They believe it.
They believe in the destruction of this country.
They want the worst things to happen to Trump and all of us who support him.

@LeilaniMP, you and I have been posting for many years. Have you ever seen Leftist/ Democrat hatred at such a fever pitch? I have not. They want this country as we know it to end.

I won't stop posting here, but I have not even a thread of hope they will change their ways. I am not harboring the idea that they are just misguided and their hearts are good. They are, at their core, Evil.

Jen

Senator
Both sides are at fault for Charlottesville. The alt-left started the actual physical attacks (there is video proof of this). They came armed and looking for confrontation. The white supremacists had a permit for their demonstration.

The POS that ran over people should be punished to the full extent of the law.

Plus, the Police should have done a better job of keeping the groups separated.

It saddens me that people are letting themselves be manipulated by those who couldn't care less about them.
It is time that the police start being allowed to do their job, not pulled back to watch the violence.

You know where I post.

My lord, you are predictable. What exactly does a statue of RE Lee teach anyone? That he was a great general? The man sacrificed a couple hundred thousand or more of his own soldiers without batting an eye. The toll was stupendous. Are we supposed to look at his statue as if he were Rommel? Wonderful General fighting for a hideous regime, but children, lets forget that other stuff, wasn't he just a great guy? What? You black kids are confused? You are southerners, get with it boy.

You know why you are sick of this place? Because we tell you that deep down, inside of your world view, there is a chimera, a ghost, a fairy tale that you will not let go of because it defines you. That is why you want to leave. I for one find every one of your posts to be so predictable that I could have saved myself the grief and just wrote them myself.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
My lord, you are predictable. What exactly does a statue of RE Lee teach anyone? That he was a great general? The man sacrificed a couple hundred thousand or more of his own soldiers without batting an eye. The toll was stupendous. Are we supposed to look at his statue as if he were Rommel? Wonderful General fighting for a hideous regime, but children, lets forget that other stuff, wasn't he just a great guy? What? You black kids are confused? You are southerners, get with it boy.

You know why you are sick of this place? Because we tell you that deep down, inside of your world view, there is a chimera, a ghost, a fairy tale that you will not let go of because it defines you. That is why you want to leave. I for one find every one of your posts to be so predictable that I could have saved myself the grief and just wrote them myself.
And yet you are drawn to them nearly every time. Fascinating.

4/15

Mayor
I must say the reichwingers here truly defy logic. You claim to hate lies yet you support them. Enjoy your pity club.