• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Decreasing posts on PJ

LeilaniMP

Empress
Demopots have a hard facing reality. Their alternate universe is troublesome though because they truly, wholeheartedly believe that certain events did not happen. Selective memory? Opportunists? Perhaps. Mainly I think its snollygostering, in the guise of "I'm here to help you! Here, have a govt teat!"
I truly think they believe if they lie often enough, perhaps "reality" will be forgotten, and their lies will be taken as "truth".

They are willfully ignorant.

The govt teat isn't helping them. It makes them more and more dependent. Then they claim they're "entitled" all the free stuff. Uh...no they are not. But, that is how the Dems keep them on the plantation. Generations upon generations of people who have never worked for a day in their life for anything.

The last eight years (under Obama) saw "entitlements" explode: the highest food stamp usage in history, highest number of people on disability, etc. Thankfully those numbers are coming back into line.

The takers are very unhappy that they won't be getting all the free cheese to which they became so accustomed.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Who ever said otherwise?
"It has become obvious that many of the people of this board are ill-informed and even when presented with information, they choose to believe Leftist talking points that are proven over and over again to be false most of the time.

Hillary lost the election almost a year ago. The crying and whining and mewling has become old.

Posting with Lefty ignoramuses is just not as fun as it once was."

LeilaniMP

Empress
"It has become obvious that many of the people of this board are ill-informed and even when presented with information, they choose to believe Leftist talking points that are proven over and over again to be false most of the time.

Hillary lost the election almost a year ago. The crying and whining and mewling has become old.

Okay. However, that post does not blame lefties for all posts going to crap. The poster says they don't like posting to lefties, anymore...that it isn't fun. That is their opinion. That's all.

I do not see where they exonerated the right in any way, whatsoever.

*shrug*

Jen

Senator
Take a look at most threads that get beyond 3-4 pages. You wanna blame the left here,but it's posters from both sides that take threads to crapland. I'm honest about that. Why can't you be?
I laid no blame. You are the one that brought up blame here. Not me.
I said that I don't enjoy posting to the Lefties here.
And I will repeat it. I do not enjoy posting to Lefties here.

It isn't - they are stultified and yup, as Justoffal says, they seem to have no capacity for reflective thinking so discussion goes nowhere. I think you too are coming to realise this.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
It has become obvious that many of the people of this board are ill-informed and even when presented with information, they choose to believe Leftist talking points that are proven over and over again to be false most of the time.

Posting with Lefty ignoramuses is just not as fun as it once was.
Did you ever stop to think that everyone on this board has the same rights and priviledges that you have? They have the right to believe any way they want to believe and express their views as they see fit.
You can't control anybody, Jen. Don't you know that?

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
They believe it.
They believe in the destruction of this country.
They want the worst things to happen to Trump and all of us who support him.

@LeilaniMP, you and I have been posting for many years. Have you ever seen Leftist/ Democrat hatred at such a fever pitch? I have not. They want this country as we know it to end.

I won't stop posting here, but I have not even a thread of hope they will change their ways. I am not harboring the idea that they are just misguided and their hearts are good. They are, at their core, Evil.
So you do support Trump. LOL! I thought you said you were not a Democrat or Republican. I already knew the truth. It's OK.

Jen

Senator
Did you ever stop to think that everyone on this board has the same rights and priviledges that you have? They have the right to believe any way they want to believe and express their views as they see fit.
You can't control anybody, Jen. Don't you know that?
You are the one who told me to put you on ignore.
And, oh, by the way..................I have the right to express my opinions here - are you unaware of that? Obviously you are.