• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Defend him now. I dare you

D

Deleted member 21794

That is a misleading figure if the normal rate is twice the per diem. Then you have to think about what I said. An empty room pays him NOTHING.

So IF a crew that needs to say overnight for refueling is there, and IF the cheapest rooms at Trump's also just so happen to empty at the same time.

How often did crews under those circumstances get sent to Prestwick rather than somewhere else ?

Because he makes NOTHING off an empty room full price or not. .
Great! So now all you have to do is prove Trump is charging, and the US government is paying, over per diem. But gotta tell ya... that's gonna be tough given you've already lost this argument due to the deal being made by the Obama cartel.

Now, to answer your question about how often pilots stayed at Trump's hotel, I've already provided you with the answer- 6% of the time. Ouch. That doesn't help you much, does it?

You just reminded me of something funny with your refusal to face reality...
d804b4dcce92eff36879921ed89bbb90.png

Spamature

President
Nobody cares what you "remember".

Give us a link to them getting this $200 million from Russia. That was your claim. Back it up.
Did I say the money came from Russia or are you just desperate and making up a claim of what I said ?
Eric says they got all the financing they needed from Russia. The question is where did the $200 million in cash come from ? It surely sounds a lot fishier than Uranium One. Yet you want to let this scandal go and investigate that.

Spamature

President
Great! So now all you have to do is prove Trump is charging, and the US government is paying, over per diem. But gotta tell ya... that's gonna be tough given you've already lost this argument due to the deal being made by the Obama cartel.

Now, to answer your question about how often pilots stayed at Trump's hotel, I've already provided you with the answer- 6% of the time. Ouch. That doesn't help you much, does it?

You just reminded me of something funny with your refusal to face reality...
View attachment 45001
That is not what I said and that is not what I asked you.

Care to admit your hypocrisy and dishonesty or do you want to respond to what I actually wrote ?

Either would be better than this

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21794

That is not what I said and that is not what I asked you.

Care to admit your hypocrisy and dishonesty or do you want to respond to what I actually wrote ?

Either would be better than this

There is no hypocrisy on my part. There is only you who once again got suckered by fake news and have gotten mercilessly pummeled for being such a dupe. You are completely boxed in and have nowhere to run. That is why you've attempted to derail your own thread. Just say "mercy" and it will all stop.

Spamature

President
There is no hypocrisy on my part. There is only you who once again got suckered by fake news and have gotten mercilessly pummeled for being such a dupe. You are completely boxed in and have nowhere to run. That is why you've attempted to derail your own thread. Just say "mercy" and it will all stop.
Really, you think I was pummeled ?

Let's review.

Obama made the deal is your claim is an attempt at a dodge and claim there is nothing to see here.

1. Trump had a deal with the financially failing Prestwick airport to drive business to that airport in 2015 in order to support his failing golf resort. After having sought loans to buy the golf course and apparently those attempts to get loans didn't work out. Then he pays for the golf resort with $200 million in cash, around the time his son Eric stated to golf digest that, "We get all of the financing we need out of Russia.

2. Under the Obama admin the airport was paid $0 under that contract.

3. Under Trump they have received more than $11 million through the DoD for refuelings Those redirections for refueling to that the airport make up the vast majority of the airports income. And now both the airport and Trump hotel are turning a profit with help from this graft.

You have claimed that only 40 individual were sent to the Trump business and the amounts spent by the govt at this resort for a total of $5200 and only 6% of the US military personnel were sent to Trump's business over 5 yrs .

1. It is stated that 40 flight crews were sent to Trump's businesses. A flight crew can be from 5 to 7 people. Meaning that the real number might be between 200 and 280 individuals who were sent to this Trump business, not 40.

2. Your claim of 6% does not reference an actual defined by each year amount. Just like the claim about the contract existing in 2015 versus the amount paid to Prestwick. We don't know WHEN these events took place. It could have and most like was NONE of the aircrews were sent to Prestwick under Obama. Since without the Trump discount he gives crews sent to his business right now. The room rates for his hotel are over twice the allowed per diem allotted to crew members by the military.

3. Because of the facts above. That 6% of crews sent to Turnberry, does not tell us the circumstances under which they were there, and whether or not, Trump's business was favored over other locations that were closer and under the per diem and did not contain this type of kickback to the govt.

Were these 280 instances only done when the cheapest Trump rooms were available AND aircrews needed an overnight stay.

Does this 6% represent all crews or just the crews that needed to stay overnight ?

If they are counting 6% of all crews who landed at Prestwick instead of the overnight crews then we are talking about a percentage that is likely much higher than 6% of the overnight stays you claim.

4. The claim that the govt has only spent $5200 at Turnberry is absolutely false because we know the State Dept under Trump spent $234,000 at Turnberry in 2018.

So please tell me where you think any of you "pummeled" me when all of your argument have been debunked or brought into serious question as to there veracity ?

You might have pummeled the straw man in your heads but in reality you got your asses handed to you on the facts.

MAGA !

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21794

Let's review.

Obama made the deal is your claim is an attempt at a dodge and claim there is nothing to see here.

1. Trump had a deal with the financially failing Prestwick airport to drive business to that airport in 2015 in order to support his failing golf resort. After having sought loans to buy the golf course and apparently those attempts to get loans didn't work out. Then he pays for the golf resort with $200 million in cash, around the time his son Eric stated to golf digest that, "We get all of the financing we need out of Russia.

3. Under Trump they have received more than $11 million through the DoD for refuelings Those redirections for refueling to that the airport make up the vast majority of the airports income. And now both the airport and the

You have claimed that only 40 individual were sent to the Trump business and the amounts spent by the govt at this resort for a total of $5200 and only 6% of the US military personnel were sent to Trump's business over 5 yrs .

1. It is stated that 40 flight crews were sent to Trump's businesses. A flight crew can be from 5 to 7 people. Meaning that the real number might be between 200 and 280 individuals who were sent to this Trump business, not 40.

2. Your claim of 6% does not reference an actual defined by each year amount. Just like the claim about the contract existing in 2015 versus the amount paid to Prestwick. We don't know WHEN these events took place. It could have and most like was NONE of the aircrews were sent to Prestwick under Obama. Since without the Trump discount he gives crews sent to his business right now. The room rates for his hotel are over twice the allowed per diem allotted to crew members by the military.

3. Because of the facts above. That 6% of crews sent to Turnberry, does not tell us the circumstances under which they were there, and whether or not, Trump's business was favored over other locations that were closer and under the per diem and did not contain this type of kickback to the govt.

Were these 280 instances only done when the cheapest Trump rooms were available AND aircrews needed an overnight stay.

Does this 6% represent all crews or just the crews that needed to stay overnight ?

If they are counting 6% of all crews who landed at Prestwick instead of the overnight crews then we are talking about a percentage that is likely much higher than 6% of the overnight stays you claim.

4. The claim that the govt has only spent $5200 at Turnberry is absolutely false because we know the State Dept under Trump spent $234,000 at Turnberry in 2018.

So please tell me where you think any of you "pummeled" me when all of your argument have been debunked or brought into serious question as to there veracity ?

You might have pummeled the straw man in your heads but in reality you got your asses handed to you on the facts.

MAGA !
Stick a fork in you. You're DONE.

On to the next beat down we go. Feel free to have the last word.

Nostra

Governor

Let's review.

3. Under Trump they have received more than $11 million through the DoD for refuelings Those redirections for refueling to that the airport make up the vast majority of the airports income. And now both the airport and the

MAGA !
Seriously guy, nobody is buying your spin.

Take your loss like a man for once.

D

Deleted member 21794

Poor Spamature. Painted himself into a corner. Completely boxed in by the facts. Nowhere to run. Resorts to desperate Jimbo-style pecking away to try to divert attention from the clear and obvious beat down he got.

Good times.

Mick

The Right is always right
Poor Spamature. Painted himself into a corner. Completely boxed in by the facts. Nowhere to run. Resorts to desperate Jimbo-style pecking away to try to divert attention from the clear and obvious beat down he got.

Good times.
I've never seen someone take such a thorough beating and then try to continue with the lies. Every other left winger had finally given up on this fake story but Spam utterly refused. He brought the beat down on himself.

Last edited:

Spamature

President

Good times.
That's all you Trumpies have to say after I categorized how you weak taking points were destroyed by me singlehandedly.

I am a one man band beatdown machine as far as ALL OF YOU TRUMPIES are concerned.

You have no rebuttal once you got slapped across the head with the facts.

MAGA-NIFICENT !

Mick

That's all you Trumpies have to say after I categorized how you weak taking points were destroyed by me singlehandedly.

I am a one man band beatdown machine as far as ALL OF YOU TRUMPIES are concerned.

You have no rebuttal once you got slapped across the head with the facts.

MAGA-NIFICENT !
TDS is a deranged mental disease. Far, far worse than originally thought in some. It's hallmark symptom is delusion and detachment from any sort of reality.

Spamature

President
I've never seen someone take such a thorough beating and then try to continue with the lies. Every other left winger had finally given up on this fake story but Spam utterly refused. He brought the beat down on himself.
Yeah, and that why you ran from your beatdown in this thread.

Hahahahahaha

Nostra

Governor
TDS is a deranged mental disease. Far, far worse than originally thought in some. It's hallmark symptom is delusion and detachment from any sort of reality.
It really is amazing.

I think he actually thinks it is working.:D

Spamature

President
I see you didn't go back an rebut my rebuttal of your post.

You ran from your beat down !

Mick

It really is amazing.

I think he actually thinks it is working.:D
Yep. And the frightening part is that it really believes what it is posting. Any normal person mentally would have fled in shame once they realized how erroneous and ridiculous their spew was.