• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Defend him now. I dare you

Boca

Governor
He has indeed made our military a partner in his total and utter corruption.

Trump Had Deal With Scotland Airport That Sent Flight Crews to His Resort

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/09/us/politics/trump-hotel-turnberry.html

Even as House lawmakers investigate suspicious U.S. military refueling stops close to Donald Trump’s Turnberry golf resort, a Defense Department agency is finalizing a new contract for continued stops at the airport into 2024,

Nothing new Spanky.

Mick

The Right is always right

Do you think before you post? The military doesn't just make reservations with any Motel 6 across the road from the airport. Per Brig. General Ed Thomas: "They made reservations through the Defense Travel System and used the closest available and least expensive accommodations to the airfield within the crews’ allowable hotel rates.

You have zero evidence that the policy of making reservations through the those locations with agreements with the military through the Defense Travel System and being the closest and least expensive accommodation wasn't followed.

Decorated and prestigious Brigadier General says all Air Force regulations for travel were followed

Deranged, mentally ill left winger says, without any evidence whatsoever, squeals like a stuck pig that it's a mass conspiracy.

Who the hell do you think we're going to trust here? You're looking like a fool here. Look at the FACTS.

Spamature

President
Do you think before you post? The military doesn't just make reservations with any Motel 6 across the road from the airport. Per Brig. General Ed Thomas: "They made reservations through the Defense Travel System and used the closest available and least expensive accommodations to the airfield within the crews’ allowable hotel rates.

You have zero evidence that the policy of making reservations through the those locations with agreements with the military through the Defense Travel System and being the closest and least expensive accommodation wasn't followed.

Decorated and prestigious Brigadier General says all Air Force regulations for travel were followed

Deranged, mentally ill left winger says, without any evidence whatsoever, squeals like a stuck pig that it's a mass conspiracy.

Who the hell do you think we're going to trust here? You're looking like a fool here. Look at the FACTS.
Let's skip all of your frothing at the mouth insults and stick with the factual information you provided.

"They made reservations through the Defense Travel System and used the closest available and least expensive accommodations to the airfield within the crews’ allowable hotel rates.
Again !
Neither appears to be the case from a quick search.

PS
Michael Flynn was a well respected general too according to you Trumpies.

Last edited:

Mick

Let's skip all of your frothing at the mouth insults and stick with the factual information you provided.

"They made reservations through the Defense Travel System and used the closest available and least expensive accommodations to the airfield within the crews’ allowable hotel rates.
Again !
So you have the negotiated hotel rates from APPROVED locations available to the Air Force that Brigadier General Ed Thomas does not? Amazing. Lulz

Nostra

Governor

Again !

PS
Michael Flynn was a well respected general too according to you Trumpies.
Both are the case, as my earlier post proves

Spamature

President
So you have the negotiated hotel rates from APPROVED locations available to the Air Force that Brigadier General Ed Thomas does not? Amazing. Lulz
I suppose we the people need to find out when it was last updated and who is on the list. I mean sending crews on a 50 mile ride from the airport seems a bit out of the way, you think ? I mean its not as bad as lodging the VP 180 miles from his meeting, but that's the efficiency of the Trump admin.

Mick

I suppose we the people need to find out when it was last updated and who is on the list. I mean sending crews on a 50 mile ride from the airport seems a bit out of the way, you think ? I mean its not as bad as lodging the VP 180 miles from his meeting, but that's the efficiency of the Trump admin.
Ahh, so when you are busted for lying and trying to continue to propagate mentally ill left wing conspiracies then 20 miles suddenly becomes "50 miles"? Busted again! ROFL.

Like I said, if if you have the military rates from approved hotels closer than 20 MILES from the airport that beat Trump Turnberry negotiated rates then go ahead an provide them you lying sack of shit. As usual, you have no information on that and instead think Google maps is somehow a replacement for your idiocy and ignorance and trumps Brig. General Ed Thomas. You've got problems.

And, by the way, Mike Pence was visiting his family in Ireland and that's why he stayed where he stayed. Continue to look foolish. You do it well. Lulz

Last edited:

Spamature

President
Ahh, so when you are busted for lying and trying to continue to propagate mentally ill left wing conspiracies then 20 miles suddenly becomes "50 miles"? Busted again! ROFL.

Like I said, if if you have the military rates from approved hotels closer than 20 MILES from the airport that beat Trump Turnberry negotiated rates then go ahead an provide them you lying sack of shit. As usual, you have no information on that and instead think Google maps is somehow a replacement for your idiocy and ignorance and trumps Brig. General Ed Thomas. You've got problems.

And, by the way, Mike Pence was visiting his family in Ireland and that's why he stayed where he stayed. Continue to look foolish. You do it well. Lulz
I suppose you think the plane is going to land at Trump's taxpayer shakedown joint. While sane people realize they have to drive back to the airport as well if they want to leave on the plane.

Maybe the General should use Google and save taxpayers money instead of lining Trump's trousers.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I suppose you think the plane is going to land at Trump's taxpayer shakedown joint. While sane people realize they have to drive back to the airport as well if they want to leave on the plane.

Maybe the General should use Google and save taxpayers money instead of lining Trump's trousers.
interestingly the hotel was used preceding trump.

Until 2018 this airport was losing millions. It was bought by the Scottish govt 2013 for 1 pound just to keep it open.

Now ?

The lucrative deal with the US military is now the beleaguered airport’s single biggest revenue stream by some considerable distance. In the first three months of 2019, for instance, the DLA authorised payments to Prestwick worth £1.4m. That is more than twice the revenue generated via passenger services in the entirety of 2017/18.

The Scotsman has learned that the airport is set to secure a new, longer contract with the agency. The extended deal - known as a EUCOM Into-Plane contract - will come into force on 1 October and lasts until 30 September 2024.

Its value has yet to be determined, but it is understood the new deal would allow for the supply of around 12.4 million gallons of aviation fuel, around three million more than the existing arrangement.

I remember when you upstanding conservatives used to frown up PAY TO PLAY.

Boy did you take us for a ride with your supposed moral outrage.

Yep, taking money straight out of the military and putting it in his pocket.

Without this partnership with this airport Red Don's insect infested golf fort in Scotland would go belly up

The Pentagon struck the deal during the Obama Presidency - and the NYT article in your OP states this. That is a fact.

Trump must’ve greased the heck outta Obamapalm.
This is false on its face, the "deal" with the partner ship between Trump and the airport had nothing to do with the Pentagon.