• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Defend him now. I dare you

Spamature

President
Stop spinning yourself into insanity. I asked you to provide evidence that there was an Air Force approved hotel with cheaper rates closer than the 20 miles (which you lied and claimed was 50 miles). Brig. General Ed Thomas says proper protocol has been followed. You claim it hasn't. I asked you to provide proof that it had not been followed and if so showing that the President was involved. You've provided nothing. Nothing that protocol wasn't followed and even further from Trump being involved. You are propagating conspiracies. Honestly, they should have banned you a long time for repeatedly posting conspiracy theories without evidence. Your a classic example of the extreme sickness that has engulfed your electorate.
Do you have a list of the approved hotels ? Again who made this list and when was it created or updated. General Micheal Flynn lied to protect Trump. So putting general in front of someone's name under a Trump admin does not buy you any credit. You sling around the word lie with any mention of this president having lied about not having anything to do with anything.

Look as far as banning anyone here. You should have been banned for baiting Julie with you remark yesterday that had nothing to do with the topic. You are little more than an angry troll and I don't post conspiracy theories. You're the type that thinks name calling is some kind of contribution. All it shows is that you are a thin skin poster that get riled up when you get your azz kicked. Which is why your are so riled up on every post between us.

But when I read your melts. I do get a good laugh out of your frustration.

That I won't deny.

Spamature

President
Baloney. ONE OF US has a long record of posting direct opposition to many policies and actions by...say...Bush and Trump (me). ONE OF US was a robotic Obamabot for 8 full years (you).
It wasn't robotic. He was a better choice than Bomb, bomb, bomb Iran McCain who wanted us to dig even deeper into ME wars and his ditzy VP. And he was a better choice than the disingenuous corporate vulture and his Ayn Rand loving sidekick.

Yep indeed.

Now I DID NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP. You, however, DID vote for Obama...BOTH times...then you kneeled before him for both terms.
You are really going to compare Trump and Obama ? If you can't tell the difference you shouldn't vote at all.

I’ll just state one last time here that - merely because Trump stinks and is a corrupt liar doesn’t mean that you cockeyed leftists get to lie your tails off in here all day every day. I won’t stand for it. And when dishonest, unethical hacks like Don post demonstrable lies, I’ll make it known.

Lowlifes do not get carte blanche when other bad guys exist. Period.
You call me a liar, don't say it, prove it. You on the other hand whine and complain about my post and yet you have never taken on the actually bs that comes from your fellow wingers when you know for a fact that it isn't the truth. I sure as hell have done that to folks on the left here. Because it was the right thing to do. I see one of them post something that I know is not correct I step up and say so.

You on the other hand look for someone on the left to attack in some kind of transference of aggression.

Which makes you a MAGA nifier of lies.

And you wear the title well .

Last edited:

Spamature

President
Big surprise that an existing contract might be extended? Not hardly.

I worked in Europe on a DoD logistics contract dealing with the maintenance and supply for all DoD communications equipment. Typically those type of contracts are for 5 years. Five years ago your boy Barack was the president.

However Politico reports the House Oversight Committee is investigating military spending at an airport near a Trump property in Ayer, Scotland. That airport is Glasgow Prestwick. The military has spent $11 million on fuel alone at the Prestwick Airport. The expenditures are unusual given buying fuel from Prestwick Airport costs the government (and, ultimately, taxpayers) more than refueling at military bases, such as the nearby Lakenheath Air Base in England.

Never mind that Lakenheath is a UK Royal Air Force Base in England that would necessitate shipping in aviation fuel from Glasgow.

So, perhaps after their hate fest dog and pony show the dumbasses on the House Oversight Committee will find out that refueling at Glasgow's Prestwick Airport is as cost effective as can be.

As for your boy Barack, $11 million in two years to keep our planes is flying less than the $15 million he spent on a seaside mansion in Massachusetts. Apparently he's not a anthropogenic climate change sea rising believer after all.
I never said the contract didn't exist. I said it was no surprise that one lining Trump's pockets was extended. And wouldn't an extension to 2024 mean that the 5 yrs
was not under Obama ?

Does Prestwick sit on an oil refinery or doesn't it have to have fuel shipped in as well ?

Obama didn't pay for his home by slipping his hand into the govt till. Anyway you can bet the cost of his house is short of what Trump has charged the taxpayers for his various luxuries since his election. Hell keeping Barron in the school of his choice along with keeping America's most senior illegal alien in NY with him cost Americans 4 times the cost of Obama's residence. Which again, Obama paid for himself out of his own earnings.

Spamature

President
THIS IS A PER DIEM GIVEN TO EACH INDIVIDUAL MILITARY PERSONNEL. THAT MEANS EACH INDIVIDUAL MILITARY PERSONNEL GETS TO CHOOSE WHERE TO STAY!!! IS ANYBODY FORCING THE INDIVIDUAL TO CHOOSE TRUMP TURNBURRY OVER ANY OTHER PLACE!?!? NO!!!!!!!!!!
LIE

“I know nothing about an Air Force plane landing at an airport (which I do not own and have nothing to do with) near Turnberry Resort (which I do own) in Scotland, and filling up with fuel, with the crew staying overnight at Turnberry (they have good taste!),” Trump tweeted Monday. “NOTHING TO DO WITH ME.”

LIE

“I know nothing about an Air Force plane landing at an airport (which I do not own and have nothing to do with) near Turnberry Resort (which I do own) in Scotland, and filling up with fuel, with the crew staying overnight at Turnberry (they have good taste!),” Trump tweeted Monday. “NOTHING TO DO WITH ME.”
Do you know what a per diem is? That is what military personnel get under these cases. Get back to me when you know what it is. Then you can explain your outrage to me.

Until then you're just being hysterically absurd.

Spamature

President
Do you know what a per diem is? That is what military personnel get under these cases. Get back to me when you know what it is. Then you can explain your outrage to me.

Until then you're just being hysterically absurd.
Do you know what lying is ? Which was the actual point of this post. I even had to post it to an entire pack of respondents in this thread to point them in the right direction on this topic.

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/defend-him-now-i-dare-you.124688/#post-2525478

Still every single one of you want to turn your backs on that and bird trail into all kinds of side topics.

Now get back to me when one of you spontaneously grow an honest bone in your bodies.

Do you know what lying is ? Which was the actual point of this post. I even had to post it to an entire pack of respondents in this thread to point them in the right direction on this topic.

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/defend-him-now-i-dare-you.124688/#post-2525478

Still every single one of you want to turn your backs on that and bird trail into all kinds of side topics.

Now get back to me when one of you spontaneously grow an honest bone in your bodies.
Me: "Here Edited, take this $160 per diem for lodging AND food. Spend it as you will on your stay here."

Edited: "Where can I stay?"

Me: "Anywhere you want on this list here."

Edited: "What's this Trump Turnburry?"

Me: "It's 20 miles out and more expensive but really beautiful and of course Trump owns the place. It's a once in a lifetime chance to hang at a 4 star hotel but you'll probably need to spend some of your own money too."

Edited (in a communist voice): "I'm outraged! Outraged I tell you that I'm being given choices in this life!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Spamature

President
Me: "Here Spam, take this $160 per diem for lodging AND food. Spend it as you will on your stay here."

Spam: "Where can I stay?"

Spam: "What's this Trump Turnburry?"

Me: "It's 20 miles out and more expensive but really beautiful and of course Trump owns the place. It's a once in a lifetime chance to hang at a 4 star hotel."

Spam (in a communist voice): "I'm outraged! Outraged I tell you that I'm being given choices in this life!!!"
President Trump did you make any kind of deals in regard to the airport in Prestwick ?

President Trump did you make any kind of deals in regard to the airport in Prestwick ?
"Back in 2014. You know 2 years before becoming president? Sure. Did I have anything to do with the the executive order to compel the Air Force to use this facility AND send personnel to be housed and fed at my little bed and breakfast?"

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Edited, who can take you seriously?

Go back to where your ancestors came from Spammy, I'm sure you'll like it far better. :cool:

Spamature

President
"Back in 2014. You know 2 years before becoming president? Sure. Did I have anything to do with the the executive order to compel the Air Force to use this facility AND send personnel to be housed and fed at my little bed and breakfast?"

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Go back to where your ancestors came from Spammy, I'm sure you'll like it far better. :cool:
Who said there was an executive order ? Leave it to a Trumpie to create a strawman to do battle with. But when you are losing an argument because you can't see a way around Trump's lie. I guess that is the best you can do.

Oh and let me correct your line for you

Spammy, who can take you, seriously?

To which I can reply.

None of you Trumpies, but thanks for the laughs anyway.

Who said there was an executive order ?
Leave it to Edited not to get the mocking joke even if trailed with a bunch of ha ha's.

The only way Trump would be corrupt is if he ACTUALLY ordered the military personnel to spend their per diem at his resort.

THE ONLY CORRUPTION HERE IS OF THE TRUTH AND THAT IS ON YOU SPAMMY.

BTW, what does that make you? Did you say corrupt? Yes, you are corrupt.

EatTheRich

President
Leave it to Edited not to get the mocking joke even if trailed with a bunch of ha ha's.

The only way Trump would be corrupt is if he ACTUALLY ordered the military personnel to spend their per diem at his resort.

THE ONLY CORRUPTION HERE IS OF THE TRUTH AND THAT IS ON YOU SPAMMY.

BTW, what does that make you? Did you say corrupt? Yes, you are corrupt.
So it’s not corrupt if he gets a subordinate to make the order for him?

Yep, figured even the military knows Putin can't keep Benedict Donald Trump in office forever and they have this thing called integrity

Military Postpones Refueling Deal with Scottish Airport Amid Investigation of ‘Serious Conflicts of Interest’

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/military-postpones-refueling-deal-with-scottish-airport-amid-investigation-of-serious-conflicts-of-interest/

According to The Scotsman reporter Martyn McLaughlin, DOD officials have postponed a multi-million dollar refueling agreement between the DOD and Scottish government-owned Glasgow Prestwick Airport.

Yep, figured even the military knows Putin can't keep Benedict Donald Trump in office forever and they have this thing called integrity

Military Postpones Refueling Deal with Scottish Airport Amid Investigation of ‘Serious Conflicts of Interest’

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/military-postpones-refueling-deal-with-scottish-airport-amid-investigation-of-serious-conflicts-of-interest/

According to The Scotsman reporter Martyn McLaughlin, DOD officials have postponed a multi-million dollar refueling agreement between the DOD and Scottish government-owned Glasgow Prestwick Airport.
Just like communists to make up a lie and for the right to fall all over itself unable to verbalize a cogent defense. But then the Scotts are a bunch of leftists. Serves them well to get screwed by their American leftist brethren. ha ha

BobbyT

Governor
Me: "Here Edited, take this $160 per diem for lodging AND food. Spend it as you will on your stay here."

Edited: "Where can I stay?"

Edited: "What's this Trump Turnburry?"

Me: "It's 20 miles out and more expensive but really beautiful and of course Trump owns the place. It's a once in a lifetime chance to hang at a 4 star hotel but you'll probably need to spend some of your own money too."

Edited (in a communist voice): "I'm outraged! Outraged I tell you that I'm being given choices in this life!!!"
Actually that's not how it works. Government and military make travel arrangements through DTS, which does not allow them to make a room reservation anywhere they want.