• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Dem gov of MN gives housing to 150 illegals. 18,000 Mainers waiting for section 8

EatTheRich

President
Sure. If the state pays market value for them.
Because that’s what’s important.

I’m reading a history of the Mexican Revolution right now, and it is interesting to see Zapata’s original plan for compensated seizure of the haciendas evolve into uncompensated seizure under pressure from the peasant masses.

EatTheRich

President
Any person that isn't a USA citizen and enters the USA illegally is an illegal
1. I disagree. Listen to yourself .., you are literally calling the existence of a person “illegal.” So what do you do with someone whose existence you have deemed “illegal”?
2. There aren’t 50 million such people in the U.S., and such people don’t vote in presidential elections. So obviously @make speed limit 45 was referrring not to them, but to citizens, when he talked about the 50 million illegals’ votes Clinton got.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
1. I disagree. Listen to yourself .., you are literally calling the existence of a person “illegal.” So what do you do with someone whose existence you have deemed “illegal”?
2. There aren’t 50 million such people in the U.S., and such people don’t vote in presidential elections. So obviously @make speed limit 45 was referrring not to them, but to citizens, when he talked about the 50 million illegals’ votes Clinton got.
If I come to your crib and just walk in, I'm there illegally.
If they don't vote, why do many get indicted for voting ?

EatTheRich

President
If I come to your crib and just walk in, I'm there illegally.
If they don't vote, why do many get indicted for voting ?
Saying “they are here illegally” and saying “they are illegals” have very different connotations. The second psychologically primes people to overlook atrocities committed against them in a way the first does not.

Hardly any get indicted for voting.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Saying “they are here illegally” and saying “they are illegals” have very different connotations. The second psychologically primes people to overlook atrocities committed against them in a way the first does not.

Hardly any get indicted for voting.
both connotations will get their ass detained and deported

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Wait - IF THE ECONOMY IS THE GREATEST EVER !!! Why do 18,000 Maine residents need section 8 housing ????????

Over 1/2 of the US population on some sort of GUVT TIT but greatest economy EVER !

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Wait - IF THE ECONOMY IS THE GREATEST EVER !!! Why do 18,000 Maine residents need section 8 housing ????????

Over 1/2 of the US population on some sort of GUVT TIT but greatest economy EVER !
Some people wouldn't work in a pie factory as a taster...………….yet unemployment, especially for blacks at historical lows...…………...never saw you whining when economy was worse under ya Obama