• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Demand the identity of

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trump wanting to out the whistleblower is just another example of his lawlessness......and his unwillingness to be president of all the people.

Has Trump used mob-speak yet to call this American patriot....a snitch, a rat, etc?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
"We're getting fvcking killed," says Trump on impeachment.....and so the lies continue.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

The Whistleblower gave false information & dealt with corrupt politician Schiff. He must be brought forward to testify. Written answers not acceptable! Where is the 2nd Whistleblower? He disappeared after I released the transcript. Does he even exist? Where is the informant? Con!

7:50 AM - Nov 4, 2019

Zam-Zam

Senator
You are arguing there is no way to hold president's accountable, which is patently false.
What is patently false is your characterization of my argument.

What I have argued is that someone accused of a crime has a legal right to confront his accuser, as guaranteed by the sixth amendment, and that a President cannot be removed from office without being charged with a crime. Further, I have provided sources to bolster my argument.

The fact that you felt the need to re-characterize my argument into something it is not demonstrates the weakness of your position.

Bugsy McGurk

President
"We're getting fvcking killed," says Trump on impeachment.....and so the lies continue.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

The Whistleblower gave false information & dealt with corrupt politician Schiff. He must be brought forward to testify. Written answers not acceptable! Where is the 2nd Whistleblower? He disappeared after I released the transcript. Does he even exist? Where is the informant? Con!

7:50 AM - Nov 4, 2019
The weaselly president who refused to testify before Mueller, and only gave written answers through his lawyers, says “Written answers not acceptable!”

What a hoot.

;-)

What I have argued is that someone accused of a crime has a legal right to confront his accuser, as guaranteed by the sixth amendment,
In court, Impeachment isn't a judicial proceeding, it's a legislative one.
and that a President cannot be removed from office without being charged with a crime. Further, I have provided sources to bolster my argument.
How is a president charged with a crime?

Boca

Governor
What better way to silence someone than threats of exposure, especially since there's a law in place to protect their identity.
Actually it's Adam Schiff that's silencing Ciaramella by refusing to have him testify.

the whistle blower? Gee, has anyone read the Whistle Blowers Act, by chance?

Inspectors General are prohibited from disclosing an employee’s identity unless the IG determines that disclosure is unavoidable or is compelled by a court order. If you file a disclosure with OSC, your identity will not be shared outside of OSC without your consent. However, OSC may disclose your identity only if OSC determines that it is necessary because of an imminent danger to public health or safety or an imminent violation of any criminal law.
I disagree with the notion that we can reverse the 2016 election results based on the anonymous tip of someone who refuses to be identified or cross examined in an open hearing.

The whistleblower act was never intended as a partisan political weapon. what's he afraid of? That Hillary is going to put a hit on him?

voyager

4Q2247365
The whistle blower is not even needed anymore. Everything has been corroborated by people involved. No one needs second hand info. Trump just wants to know who in his staff is the informant.

What! You can't read?

conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority...

which is exactly what Schiff, Pelosi, Nadler, the f'kn media and pricks like you have been doing for 3 f'kn years!
So no one is rebelling, so no one has incited anything.

Wahbooz

Governor
The Sixth Amendment:

The Confrontation Clause of the Sixth Amendment to the United States Constitution provides that "in all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right…to be confronted with the witnesses against him." Generally, the right is to have a face-to-face confrontation with witnesses who are offering testimonial evidence against the accused in the form of cross-examination during a trial. The Fourteenth Amendment makes the right to confrontation applicable to the states and not just the federal government.[1] The right only applies to criminal prosecutions, not civil cases or other proceedings.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confrontation_Clause

Ergo, if there is to be a criminal prosecution, the sixth amendment guarantees the accused the right to confront the accuser.

So there's that.
Quite true, Zam, when a prosecution takes place. This is nothing more than the investigative process. The prosecution if there is one, takes place in the Senate; and then Trump or his attorney has the right to 'confront' any witness. That's how it works.

Wahbooz

Governor
I disagree with the notion that we can reverse the 2016 election results based on the anonymous tip of someone who refuses to be identified or cross examined in an open hearing.

The whistleblower act was never intended as a partisan political weapon. what's he afraid of? That Hillary is going to put a hit on him?
Reprisal on the job. Who is the head of the CIA? Now add to that, exposing a CIA employee also exposes anyone that person may have been in contact with.

Besides, I understand the whistle blower agreed to testify. Perhaps to the chagrin of the 'Trumpers'.