• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Demand the identity of

Wahbooz

Governor
No, you're lying. You derailed your own thread. And you can't even read. And of course, given you are engaging in constant personal attacks, you know you're losing the argument. Stop posting while drunk.
Person attacks, that's rich. Your asinine comment about booze couldn't possibly be a personal attack, mostly because you're a 'Trumper', and we seem to protect 'Trumpers' here from getting a taste of their own medicine. Tsk tsk tsk

Now go play with your jacks.

Wahbooz

Governor
You know, people, if Trump and his 'Trumpers' really wanted America to hear from the whistle blower, he'd go to court. That's all it would take, have a court compel the release. It's right there in the law.

This is nothing but grandstanding, like Kelly Ann Conway did with Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday.

Bugsy McGurk

President
You know, people, if Trump and his 'Trumpers' really wanted America to hear from the whistle blower, he'd go to court. That's all it would take, have a court compel the release. It's right there in the law.

This is nothing but grandstanding, like Kelly Ann Conway did with Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday.
We have to give the devil his due - Trump is a master at duping the gullible. His lifetime of running scams serves him well in that regard.

Wahbooz

Governor
We have to give the devil his due - Trump is a master at duping the gullible. His lifetime of running scams serves him well in that regard.
That's quite true.

"I had a really high lottery number". I like the Mattis retort.

"I started my business with $200,000 in my pocket". Nope, Fred funded him. It's disgusting when a man can't even give his father his due.

There's one hell of a lot more.

Bugsy McGurk

President
That's quite true.

"I had a really high lottery number". I like the Mattis retort.

"I started my business with $200,000 in my pocket". Nope, Fred funded him. It's disgusting when a man can't even give his father his due.

There's one hell of a lot more.
His biggest overall scam is duping the downtrodden Trump rabble into thinking he has their interests at heart, when his actual policies serve only the interests of the fatcats.

D

Deleted member 21794

You know, if DemocRATS really wanted to know, they'd have EVERYONE who heard the call testify- NOT just a few TDS wack jobs.

Bugsy McGurk

President
You know, if DemocRATS really wanted to know, they'd have EVERYONE who heard the call testify- NOT just a few TDS wack jobs.
As you know, the House HAS called them to testify, and Trump has ordered them not to do so. And yet here you are blaming the Dems because they are not testifying.

That was doubly deplorable.

Boca

Governor
Quite true, Zam, when a prosecution takes place. This is nothing more than the investigative process. The prosecution if there is one, takes place in the Senate; and then Trump or his attorney has the right to 'confront' any witness. That's how it works.
Yep....just like a grand jury finds cause to indict.

Except that...

The following persons must not disclose a matter occurring before the grand jury:

(i) a grand juror;

(ii) an interpreter;

(iii) a court reporter;

(iv) an operator of a recording device;

(v) a person who transcribes

(vi) an attorney for the government

Yet within hours CNN , the NYT, et al are broadcasting and printing witness testimony so as to prejudice the public against the President. And it's working according to the polls we see, with x% for impeachment, y% for impeachment and removal.

More importantly though the leaked testimony's are simply opinions of selected biased low level bureaucrats, not a fact to be found anywhere.

It's nothing but a dog and pony show with rabid dogs and self-important ponies.

But, due to transparency it's all good.

Read the transcript

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yep....just like a grand jury finds cause to indict.

Except that...

The following persons must not disclose a matter occurring before the grand jury:

(i) a grand juror;

(ii) an interpreter;

(iii) a court reporter;

(iv) an operator of a recording device;

(v) a person who transcribes

(vi) an attorney for the government

Yet within hours CNN , the NYT, et al are broadcasting and printing witness testimony so as to prejudice the public against the President. And it's working according to the polls we see, with x% for impeachment, y% for impeachment and removal.

More importantly though the leaked testimony's are simply opinions of selected biased low level bureaucrats, not a fact to be found anywhere.

It's nothing but a dog and pony show with rabid dogs and self-important ponies.

But, due to transparency it's all good.

Read the transcript

Crikey. Looks like wingers are switching from bitching about keeping the testimony secret to bitching about making it public.

;-)

D

Deleted member 21794

As you know, the House HAS called them to testify, and Trump has ordered them not to do so. And yet here you are blaming the Dems because they are not testifying.

That was doubly deplorable.
The House has called everyone who heard the call to testify? Link?

TBLee

Governor
Cant WAIT for the Schiff subpoena, since he coordinated with the whistleblower before anything was turned over.
Yeah, but he is in total control of who testifies, so we won't be seeing him on the stand. I will say if he refuses to appear being asked, it will make many question what he is hiding. ;)

Bugsy McGurk

President
The House has called everyone who heard the call to testify? Link?
Dunno if the Trump obstruction machine has told the House the names of everyone who heard the call. I do know that Trump has ordered some who heard the call not to testify. Is Trump wrong for engaging in such obstruction?

D

Deleted member 21794

Dunno if the Trump obstruction machine has told the House the names of everyone who heard the call. I do know that Trump has ordered some who heard the call not to testify. Is Trump wrong for engaging in such obstruction?
Your surrender is noted. And it's never wrong to not cooperate with people who want to destroy you. Only a complete nut case would believe otherwise.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Your surrender is noted. And it's never wrong to not cooperate with people who want to destroy you. Only a complete nut case would believe otherwise.
At least you’re now admitting that the Trump toadies are defying subpoenas and refusing to testify. You previously blamed the Dems for not calling them to testify, which was psychotically dishonest.

Modest progress.