• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Demand the identity of

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Trump and the GOP's demand seems like a pretty natural reaction to the latest example of very suspect claims from an estate (the media) that has long since sacrificed its credibility and is compliant and actively joined at the hip with Trump's opposition.

To desire to know who is making claims isn't illegal. It's how you go about doing it.

Given how many laws the Democrats have been proud to reject, and paint themselves as virtuous for doing so, it's comical to watch so many suddenly become Constitutional scholars.

It's either we follow the Constitution to the letter of the law.. EVERYWHERE.. or just give up the facade. I'm all for the former.. but sadly leftists proudly aren't, thus claims here are null and void.

Trump and the GOP's demand seems like a pretty natural reaction to the latest example of very suspect claims from an estate (the media) that has long since sacrificed its credibility and is compliant and actively joined at the hip with Trump's opposition.
The media isn't making the claims.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
That's correct, everything that's happening to Trump is a result of his own actions.
Right. 100% of the 90% of at very least critique and mostly negativity and spite is justified.

But question Democrats? Suddenly its something else.

LOL.

Wisdom is out there.. you just need to desire it.

D

Deleted member 21794

At least you’re now admitting that the Trump toadies are defying subpoenas and refusing to testify. You previously blamed the Dems for not calling them to testify, which was psychotically dishonest.

Modest progress.
Screw Congress. They don't reign supreme over the Executive branch.

Boca

Governor
Yeah, it’s their “opinion” they heard the shakedown they heard.

;-)
Silly me, the brayings of Nadler, Schiff, and Pelosi, after all their treachery, led me to believe they were actually going to go about gathering "facts". It was all another lie. And as I understand it not all those who overheard the conversation were called to testify to "facts" or "opinions".

Bugsy McGurk

President
Silly me, the brayings of Nadler, Schiff, and Pelosi, after all their treachery, led me to believe they were actually going to go about gathering "facts". It was all another lie. And as I understand it not all those who overheard the conversation were called to testify to "facts" or "opinions".
The witnesses have testified to the facts. Under oath. You should read the transcripts.

Boca

Governor
The witnesses have testified to the facts. Under oath. You should read the transcripts.
Damn if you're not a stubborn liar. The witnesses whose testimony is being leaked testified only to their opinion.

If I'm wrong link me to a fact.

Their superior qualifications an offices held don't count. Same as the impeccable integrity tripe foisted on America about Robert Mueller.

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President
Damn if you're not a stubborn liar. The witnesses whose testimony is being leaked testified only to their opinion.

If I'm wrong link me to a fact.

Their superior qualifications an offices held don't count. Same as the impeccable integrity tripe foisted on America about Robert Mueller.
You’re hopelessly confused.

When people testify about what happened - what people said - they are testifying as to facts, not opinions.

Wahbooz

Governor
So says Boozer.
Well isn't that cute. I reply to someone according to their lack of intelligence, and I get told about it. But here you are making a statement about me, especially one that is not true, and there's your remark plain as day.

Like I said, 'we protect certain people on this board'. The rules don't seem to apply to them.