• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Demand the identity of

D

Deleted member 21794

Meltdown, hahahaha. Obviously you suffer from delusions of grandeur. Could be why that goofy thing is in the middle of your forehead, Eloi. You have not given one direct reply, not one.
You're lying again. My first reply to you was a direct reply about the whistleblower. You had an immediate meltdown, saying my direct reply to you was off-topic. Fortunately for you, you get drunk and pass out fairly quickly.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
the whistle blower? Gee, has anyone read the Whistle Blowers Act, by chance?

Inspectors General are prohibited from disclosing an employee’s identity unless the IG determines that disclosure is unavoidable or is compelled by a court order. If you file a disclosure with OSC, your identity will not be shared outside of OSC without your consent. However, OSC may disclose your identity only if OSC determines that it is necessary because of an imminent danger to public health or safety or an imminent violation of any criminal law.
This does not apply to the media or you and I as we are not the faggots employer

EatTheRich

President
Of course they are. There wouldn't have been any action taken if not for the DNC leaker.
If someone phones in an anonymous tip to the police that results in their uncovering a murder, there is no requirement that the tipster testify at the murder suspect’s trial. The evidence uncovered as a result of the investigation speaks for itself, the reason Congress started uncovering that evidence is irrelevant.

Wahbooz

Governor
And that is where it will be made clear the House goons conducted the witch hunt in contrast to values like facing your accuser, getting to call witnesses and other principles we hold dear as Americans. But unfortunately for deranged TDS wackos, they can't see that far in front of them.

I suspect you know the type.
Is that a fact? So when did Clinton call witnesses in the House? How come Nixon wasn't involved in the House proceedings? You're really not very bright are you? Even Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday knew that. Tsk tsk tsk

Wahbooz

Governor
You're lying again. My first reply to you was a direct reply about the whistleblower. You had an immediate meltdown, saying my direct reply to you was off-topic. Fortunately for you, you get drunk and pass out fairly quickly.
Your ignorance is still showing. My top post was nothing to do with the whistle blower, it was all ab out the law. But don't worry, one day you'll graduate out of kindergarten.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Is that a fact? So when did Clinton call witnesses in the House? How come Nixon wasn't involved in the House proceedings? You're really not very bright are you? Even Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday knew that. Tsk tsk tsk
Chris Wallace is a shill for the Democrats. He's almost as pink as his old man was.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
He's a shill for stating a fact? Come on, Jack, you're smarter than that.
No, he's a Fox News token shill. He always has been a Leftist, just like his dad.
And whether his comments were factual or not is debatable. I didn't hear what he said but my guess is it was slanted toward the Left.

Wahbooz

Governor
No, he's a Fox News token shill. He always has been a Leftist, just like his dad.
And whether his comments were factual or not is debatable. I didn't hear what he said but my guess is it was slanted toward the Left.
He just stated a fact, Jack. That was how it was done, there was no slanting, except from the person he was talking to. Why should things be different for Trump?

D

Deleted member 21794

Halloooooo???? I didn't mention anything about Trump calling witnesses or being involved in the hearings. I'm beginning to see the problem. You can't read. Hopefully, this is only an issue when you're drinking.

As for Chris Wallace, he's irrelevant. Your reading comprehension is the problem.

D

Deleted member 21794

Your ignorance is still showing. My top post was nothing to do with the whistle blower, it was all ab out the law. But don't worry, one day you'll graduate out of kindergarten.
The post of yours I replied to was about the whistleblower. If you think you can go off-topic and then chastise others for replying to you, you're insane. In fact, there is likely no "if" to it.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
the whistle blower? Gee, has anyone read the Whistle Blowers Act, by chance?

Inspectors General are prohibited from disclosing an employee’s identity unless the IG determines that disclosure is unavoidable or is compelled by a court order. If you file a disclosure with OSC, your identity will not be shared outside of OSC without your consent. However, OSC may disclose your identity only if OSC determines that it is necessary because of an imminent danger to public health or safety or an imminent violation of any criminal law.
Didn't Obama out a number of whistleblowers? I don't think it is that uncommon.

Boca

Governor
If someone phones in an anonymous tip to the police that results in their uncovering a murder, there is no requirement that the tipster testify at the murder suspect’s trial. The evidence uncovered as a result of the investigation speaks for itself, the reason Congress started uncovering that evidence is irrelevant.
Hardly irrelevant if the whistle-blower blows the whistle on the Chairman under oath.