• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Dementia Trump Job Approval

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
They are correct in predicting elections just over 80% of the time, actually. Perfect? Absolutely not. Correct 8 times out of 10? Data says yes.

Trump couldn't even win the popular vote. The two candidates in 2016 were the two least liked in history. It's no surprise that now trump would have the lowest approval rating in history. Yes, cons worship him, literally. But most Americans don't buy into the hype.
Trump didn't have to win the popular vote, NO President has to win the popular vote, just the EC.

It's as if majority of libs just got to America from far away!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Which has nothing at all to do with people willing to bet their votes on continuing the mess Trump has made....
Yes, 3.5% unemployment was a mess...………….you sure give Trump a lot of power if you think the global pandemic was caused by Trump.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
1. There have been four instances in our entire history when the winner of the EC lost the popular vote.
2. Two of those were "W" in 2000 and Trump in 2016.
3. Trump won the EC by about 80,000 votes in Wisconsin, Michigan and PA.

Without those three states he'd have lost. If you like the convoluted math of the electoral college it is because it has served the republican party well...but not so much for our country. George W. and Dufus Donald are the two worst presidents of my lifetime. Even Carter and Ford, as bad as they were....were not an embarrassment to our country. Trump was laughed at in the UN...did you miss that?

Trump is the most divisive president I've ever seen. You like him because you are a republican. I dislike him because I'm an American.
Sow took those states for Granted :)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
She didn't win by "3 million" actually she LOST being POTUS
She got three million more votes than Trump. The convoluted math of the electoral college allowed voters in some states to count for more than voters in other states.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
3 states.

Wisconsin: 23,000 votes, 10 EC
Michigan: 8,500 votes, 16 EC
Pa: 43,000 votes, 20 EC

Trump had 304...subtract those 46 EC votes and it is a different election.

Uh Hillary only won 20 of 50 states. 40%

Can't yap about popular vote then bring the electoral into the mix like a short busser.