• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Democrat arrested in Kansas anti - semitic attacks

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frazier_Glenn_Miller,_Jr.

Frazier Glenn Miller, AKA Frazier Glenn Cross, was arrested yesterday for the shooting deaths of 3 jewish people in Kansas.

Mr. Miller/Cross was a 1984 candidate for Governor of North Carolina under the democratic party, but more recently has been characterized as "independent" and not affiliated with any major party.

A lifelong racist and anti-semite, Miller/Cross was arrested in Missouri in 1987 for various weapons, sedition, and other felony violations. As part of a plea bargain to testify against others, he only received a 3 year sentence.

He has run for office many times since, and it is alleged that he is not a "serious" candidate, but is simply using the ruse of candidacy to get airtime to espouse his white separatist views. He has appeared on the "Howard Stern Show" among other venues. As an ex-felon, he is not allowed to vote.

As an ex felon, he is a "person prohibited" - a lifetime ban on owning any firearms. This law apparently did little to deter him.

write on

Senator

Frazier Glenn Miller, AKA Frazier Glenn Cross, was arrested yesterday for the shooting deaths of 3 jewish people in Kansas.

Mr. Miller/Cross was a 1984 candidate for Governor of North Carolina under the democratic party, but more recently has been characterized as "independent" and not affiliated with any major party.

A lifelong racist and anti-semite, Miller/Cross was arrested in Missouri in 1987 for various weapons, sedition, and other felony violations. As part of a plea bargain to testify against others, he only received a 3 year sentence.

He has run for office many times since, and it is alleged that he is not a "serious" candidate, but is simply using the ruse of candidacy to get airtime to espouse his white separatist views. He has appeared on the "Howard Stern Show" among other venues. As an ex-felon, he is not allowed to vote.

As an ex felon, he is a "person prohibited" - a lifetime ban on owning any firearms. This law apparently did little to deter him.
You conveniently left out in you c&p that after he ran as a democrat and before he was an 'independent', he was a republican.

You conveniently left out in you c&p that after he ran as a democrat and before he was an 'independent', he was a republican.
he was a "lifelong democrat" (his family), and when that didn't work out he's been trying to gain a toehold elsewhere, trying out and dropping various political affiliations.

he's a racist and extremist - I'm simply refuting the extreme left's hilarious and immediately cheering that a "right winger" was behind this.

U

Union_Jack_1972

Seeing he's an ex-felon that mean he's most likely a Democrat and not a GOP'er like someone in another thread had stated...

Actually I will state the fact that he is neither a Democrat nor a GOP'er but just some nutjob that I hope will never see the light of day again...

So ASOT please do not turn into the rightwinger version of Julie because I do enjoy your threads even though you are the evil rightwinger from hell!!!

Bo-4

Senator
he was a "lifelong democrat" (his family), and when that didn't work out he's been trying to gain a toehold elsewhere, trying out and dropping various political affiliations.

he's a racist and extremist - I'm simply refuting the extreme left's hilarious and immediately cheering that a "right winger" was behind this.
BS.. he may have run as a Democrat back in the days of Dixiecrats (you know.. kinda like Fred Phelps). Show me where he voted for Kennedy, Carter, Clinton or Obama.

Seeing he's an ex-felon that mean he's most likely a Democrat and not a GOP'er like someone in another thread had stated...

Actually I will state the fact that he is neither a Democrat nor a GOP'er but just some nutjob that I hope will never see the light of day again...

So ASOT please do not turn into the rightwinger version of Julie because I do enjoy your threads even though you are the evil rightwinger from hell!!!
agreed - i'm simply tweaking julie (and those who have posted similar "it has to be the tea party") whenever someone is shot or a bomb goes off.

it's the height of divisiveness to post these things in advance of an official investigation.

to be honest - although I didn't suspect islamists, the profile of the victims would more closely suggest that than a "republican". republicans - right or wrong - are the biggest supporters of israel.

write on

Senator

Show proof that he was a 'lifelong democrat'. Why would he accept $200k from the right wing terrorist, john birch society member, john mathews if he was?

U

Union_Jack_1972

BS.. he may have run as a Democrat back in the days of Dixiecrats (you know.. kinda like Fred Phelps). Show me where he voted for Kennedy, Carter, Clinton or Obama.
Show me where he voted for Nixon, Reagan, Bush Sr. and Bush Jr., and if you can not then you are just attempting to smear the right once again...

Remember we were both wrong on the Boston Bombing and I feel you are wrong on this one seeing the nutter can not vote anyway since being a felon, and just jumped party to party because no one wanted his racist ass...

Then why don't cons get the jewish vote? Are you saying that they're ignorant?
its complicated. many of those with jewish ancestry (like my parents) are acutely aware of the discrimination they endured at times, and are very sensitive to the plight of blacks and hispanics.

but obama's cold shoulder to the only recognizable democracy in the middle east is certainly giving them (jewish voters) pause . . .

Bo-4

Senator
Show me where he voted for Nixon, Reagan, Bush Sr. and Bush Jr., and if you can not then you are just attempting to smear the right once again...

Remember we were both wrong on the Boston Bombing and I feel you are wrong on this one seeing the nutter can not vote anyway since being a felon, and just jumped party to party because no one wanted his racist ass...
Oh he'd be right at home in the party currently treating Obama and Holder like junkyard dogs. ;)

Minotaur

Governor
i'm willing to wager he voted for carter. not sure he would vote for a catholic. they're the next worst thing to black or jewish in the minds of some.
Or he never voted until he ran for office and he ran for the side he thought he had a better chance at beating. May as well fill in our own blanks I say.

write on

Senator
its complicated. many of those with jewish ancestry (like my parents) are acutely aware of the discrimination they endured at times, and are very sensitive to the plight of blacks and hispanics.

but obama's cold shoulder to the only recognizable democracy in the middle east is certainly giving them (jewish voters) pause . . .
So in other words, you're saying they're ignorant. ha ha Hardly;

http://www.truetorahjews.org/

Or he never voted until he ran for office and he ran for the side he thought he had a better chance at beating. May as well fill in our own blanks I say.
wikipedia doesnt say, but i dont take this guy as a "non voter" - i expect he was an "activist" and highly energized about his beliefs up until the moment he lost the right ot vote.

paradoxically, his situation might be an argument in FAVOR of restoring the right to vote for felons (although I'm sure Holder, when he espouses this, has in mind people convicted of drugs and gang violence, not racists).

Miller/Cross saw himself as having "no outlet" for legitimate expression of his beliefs, so he become more extreme - running for office as a ruse simply to draw attention to himself.

i'm not sure allowing him to vote would have prevented this sort of outcome, and i wouldn't even want to come to a polling place where he might have voted. just noting that when you de-legitimize the political expressions of people, they find other outlets.

How about a bill to restore voting rights to felons if they meet certain criteria, like "5 years with no arrests, no drug use, and have a job"?

Minotaur

Governor
wikipedia doesnt say, but i dont take this guy as a "non voter" - i expect he was an "activist" and highly energized about his beliefs up until the moment he lost the right ot vote.

paradoxically, his situation might be an argument in FAVOR of restoring the right to vote for felons (although I'm sure Holder, when he espouses this, has in mind people convicted of drugs and gang violence, not racists).

Miller/Cross saw himself as having "no outlet" for legitimate expression of his beliefs, so he become more extreme - running for office as a ruse simply to draw attention to himself.

i'm not sure allowing him to vote would have prevented this sort of outcome, and i wouldn't even want to come to a polling place where he might have voted. just noting that when you de-legitimize the political expressions of people, they find other outlets.

How about a bill to restore voting rights to felons if they meet certain criteria, like "5 years with no arrests, no drug use, and have a job"?
Honestly I have not given it much thought beyond surface-think/cursory perspective that it can be tested. But as you said...would we have to be in the booth with a few of them like this guy. I think in his case being able to vote or not had nothing to do with inside his head.

This war to dump the guy should go on for a day. I never saw so many from 3 parties run so fast from his brand of "party". We have dueling disclaimers. lol

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
This terrorist is part of the same Gun Nut Anti-Gubbermint culture that hates America...KKK=Neo Nazi=Tea Party....Get over it