• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Democrat Party Approved Hate Group 'Antifa' Shows Up With Baseball Bats at Heather Heyer’s Funeral

Caroljo

Senator
Wow...aren't they an awesome looking group? And what in hell is that girl on the left wearing? Who in their right minds think protesting a funeral is a good thing?? They're right down there with the Westboro scumbags....

Spamature

President
The fascist anti fascist hate group Antifa left their black uniforms/ski masks behind for a more gay hate look of purple shields and baseball bats. One fascist anti fascist said they were looking for Trump supporters to beat their head in.

View attachment 36937

https://www.weaselzippers.us/353378-antifa-protesters-crash-heather-heyers-funeral/
Could it be because of this ?

Neo-Nazi website asks readers to target funeral of Heather Heyer who died in Charlottesville violence

D

Deleted member 21794

LOL.... pussies. When the time comes, they will be stuck down in seconds. When or if they regain consciousness, they will wonder why they opened such a can of whoop ass.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spamature

President
LOL.... pussies. When the time comes, they will be stuck down in seconds. When or if they regain consciousness, they will wonder why they opened such a can of whoop ass.
STUCK DOWN ?

So you're hoping for another ISIS style vehicle terrorist attack from your Klan and Nazi brethren .

It figures...

D

Deleted member 21794

STUCK DOWN ?

So you're hoping for another ISIS style vehicle terrorist attack from your Klan and Nazi brethren .

It figures...
No. First off, it's STRUCK down, not STUCK down.

And actually, I was thinking if I was confronted by them, I'd fake a bat to the upper body then nail them hard and break their lower leg. That would be STRUCK DOWN.

Nice try, keep swinging. I'll keep striking you down.

Spamature

President

And actually, I was thinking if I was confronted by them, I'd fake a bat to the upper body then nail them hard and break their lower leg. That would be STRUCK DOWN.

Look at the Nazis wannabe imagining himself striking down the enemy for the cause. Hey walk around with a swastika armband and see how many people you can strike down when they get in your face. Put that theory to the test !

D

Deleted member 21794

Look at the Nazis wannabe imagining himself striking down the enemy for the cause. Hey walk around with a swastika armband and see how many people you can strike down when they get in your face. Put that theory to the test !
Look at the four fascist wannabes imagining themselves striking down the enemy for the cause. Maybe they should wear a Mussolini or Che armband and see how many people they can strike down for the cause and put that theory to the test.

Little boy, I can promise you this. I'm an experienced, conniving old man, easily capable of putting down all four of the powder puff girls in that picture.

Spamature

President
Look at the four fascist wannabes imagining themselves striking down the enemy for the cause. Maybe they should wear a Mussolini or Che armband and see how many people they can strike down for the cause and put that theory to the test.

Little boy, I can promise you this. I'm an experienced, conniving old man, easily capable of putting down all four of the powder puff girls in that picture.
Mussolini founded the fascist party. The least you could do is learn the history of your chosen hate group. But no you want to skip right to the violent fantasies.

Arkady

President
Wow...aren't they an awesome looking group? And what in hell is that girl on the left wearing? Who in their right minds think protesting a funeral is a good thing?? They're right down there with the Westboro scumbags....
They aren't protesting the funeral. A fascist murdered that woman. The antifascists want to show solidarity with her and to be there just in case the right-wingers follow through on their plans to target the funeral.

Arkady

President

Be honest. If you were confronted by them you'd soil yourself then run.

S

Sickofleft

They aren't protesting the funeral. A fascist murdered that woman. The antifascists want to show solidarity with her and to be there just in case the right-wingers follow through on their plans to target the funeral.
You would have to be a complete moron not realize that Antifah are the most fascist group of [Unwelcome language removed] to come along in a generation. You morons kill me, Antifah and their like minded brethren have been rioting and causing disruption for months.....did you really think the [Unwelcome language removed] from the other side were never going to show up?

The complete and utter lack of self awareness of the left is appalling and is becoming more and more dangerous. Your chickens are coming home to roost, all your identity politics, pitting one group against the other, this is what happens. Eventually the radicals from the other side of the spectrum show up and now you are just shocked at all the hate....seriously?

Fvck you.

Bravo Progressives, you have given the country the ground work for a race war, how open minded of you. o_O

Arkady

President
You would have to be a complete moron not realize that Antifah are the most fascist group of [Unwelcome language removed] to come along in a generation.
Look, I get it. They scare you. You spent so long with your fantasies about liberals being limp-wristed easy targets that finding out many of them are willing to stand up to right-wing thugs has you really freaked out. You thought your fascists could just show up and own the streets, and now you're crapping in your panties when you realize some of us won't put up with that. Your white-supremacist dreams have come face to face with a tough reality. Try not to whimper too much about it, snowflake.

S

Sickofleft

Look, I get it.
After spending time reading the horse shit you post, one thing is clear. You don't get it.

Please go [Unwelcome language removed] yourself at your earliest possible convenience.

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
Look, I get it. They scare you. You spent so long with your fantasies about liberals being limp-wristed easy targets that finding out many of them are willing to stand up to right-wing thugs has you really freaked out. You thought your fascists could just show up and own the streets, and now you're crapping in your panties when you realize some of us won't put up with that. Your white-supremacist dreams have come face to face with a tough reality. Try not to whimper too much about it, snowflake.
So...do you support Antifa?

worldlymrb

Revenge
Mussolini founded the fascist party. The least you could do is learn the history of your chosen hate group. But no you want to skip right to the violent fantasies.
Suffering from white guilt much or are you one of those white privileged folks?

Either way, I would avoid any leftist protest march if I were you, since just being white is a reason for those folks to bash whatever little brains you have out.

Georgetown Law professor: 'All white people are racist
www.washingtontimes.com/.../preston-mitchum-georgetown-law-professor-all-white/
Jul 25, 2017 - Preston Mitchum, an adjunct professor and research analyst at Georgetown Law, made the assertion this week that "all white people are racist" ...