• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Democrat Plan: Take the USA down to rubble

maverickldr

Council Member
The left supports moral relativism, and with that comes the absence of accountability. The left also supports homogeneity. In their world life would be rainbows and unicorns for everyone; no pain, just peace and prosperity. Yeah, if humans were robots. Trump is the result of free will, and thus free choice....EXACTLY what our founding fathers wanted.

Hypothetical Scenario: Husband and wife with a couple of young children are locked in a nasty divorce. Wife gets custody because the mother usually does. Husband is royally pissed off because she isn't going to give him access to the kids. So in his last time with them for what could be a while, he kills them and commits suicide. To him, if he can't have his kids, nobody can. To him, death of the kids is better than his losing to his wife.

Our nation is split in a way that cannot be fixed. Everyone is convinced that their side is right and the other side is evil. When Obama won, those on the Right grumbled, complained, did everything they could to stop Obama's agenda. But it didn't come to violence. Conservatives just lived through it. Then it was over. And Trump won.

The Left is like the disgruntled father in my hypothetical scenario. If the Left can't own the nation, Lefty believes it is better for the nation to go down. The death of our nation is more favorable to those on the Left than having someone else be in charge. So the Left is going to destroy the United States of America.

If Lefty has his way there will be bloodshed in the streets. It's what they want.

I have no idea how to stop it from happening. The Right doesn't do that sort of destruction, so I'm not certain anyone on the Right has the intestinal fortitude to do what it might take to stop what the Left is doing.

The Left is killing our nation and it may just succeed.

Will our Civil War start on November 4th?
They say that "This Nightmare Must End"..............but it is they who are bringing the nightmare.
http://heavy.com/news/2017/09/november-4-2017-protests-anti-trump-plans-refuse-fascism-what-is-happening-antifa-event/

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
1. You did not borrow any money based on the first appraisal. So how is it that
the first appraisal created a problem for you?
2. Your second appraisal was for less than the first...and for less than you owed.
That is the fault of the democrats?

Curious logic. How were you screwed? You bought a house at the peak of the bubble.

My home dropped probably 15% at the worst in 2009. It is now worth 300% of what I paid for it.
So how many Rubles is that?