• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Democratic Tolerance Update

Zam-Zam

Senator
Unfortunately, a sign of the times:

Two GOP Candidates Assaulted in Minnesota

Attacks come as state Democrats suspend staffer for beheading post

The Minnesota Democratic Party has suspended a spokesman for calling for violence against Republicans even as two GOP candidates have been assaulted in suspected politically motivated attacks.

The Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party has suspended communications staffer William Davis for one week without pay after making a Facebook post joking that Democrats would "bring [Republicans] to the guillotine" on Nov. 7, the day after the midterm elections. Minnesota Republican Party chairman Jennifer Carnahan said the suspension was not enough, calling for his immediate firing in the aftermath of separate attacks against Republican candidates. She said she has been subjected to numerous death threats during her tenure as the state party leader and that death threats are no laughing matter.

"The overt hatred and violence that has become prevalent from many Democrats towards Republicans in recent times is unlawful, unacceptable, and downright scary," she said in an email. "Yes, we have free speech and the right to peacefully assemble, but these words and actions by the left have gone too far. … He should have been terminated immediately."

DFL officials did not respond to request for comment.

Complete text: https://freebeacon.com/politics/two-gop-candidates-assaulted-minnesota/

Not so much, it would seem.

Zam-Zam

Senator
The DNC has become a terrorist organization.
I'm not ready to go quite that far, but it is obvious that they have become a haven for people with self-control issues. If they're smart, they'll purge themselves of the hooligans that promote and/or engage in political violence. If they're not smart, they'll be playing right into the hands of their adversaries….

I'm not ready to go quite that far, but it is obvious that they have become a haven for people with self-control issues. If they're smart, they'll purge themselves of the hooligans that promote and/or engage in political violence. If they're not smart, they'll be playing right into the hands of their adversaries….
Looks like option 2 is far more probable.

S

Sickofleft

Unfortunately, a sign of the times:

Two GOP Candidates Assaulted in Minnesota

Attacks come as state Democrats suspend staffer for beheading post

The Minnesota Democratic Party has suspended a spokesman for calling for violence against Republicans even as two GOP candidates have been assaulted in suspected politically motivated attacks.

The Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party has suspended communications staffer William Davis for one week without pay after making a Facebook post joking that Democrats would "bring [Republicans] to the guillotine" on Nov. 7, the day after the midterm elections. Minnesota Republican Party chairman Jennifer Carnahan said the suspension was not enough, calling for his immediate firing in the aftermath of separate attacks against Republican candidates. She said she has been subjected to numerous death threats during her tenure as the state party leader and that death threats are no laughing matter.

"The overt hatred and violence that has become prevalent from many Democrats towards Republicans in recent times is unlawful, unacceptable, and downright scary," she said in an email. "Yes, we have free speech and the right to peacefully assemble, but these words and actions by the left have gone too far. … He should have been terminated immediately."

DFL officials did not respond to request for comment.

Complete text: https://freebeacon.com/politics/two-gop-candidates-assaulted-minnesota/

Not so much, it would seem.
Just doing what the party leaders called for. :rolleyes:

sear

Mayor
The RNC / GOP is in no position to accuse here.

Republican candidate Trump told members of a mob attending his campaign rally that if they'd assault and batter one among them, that Trump would pay their legal bills.

Trump may not be a synonym for Einstein.

But Trump's words indicate he knows his incitement from the dais was incitement to illegal conduct. If it's not illegal, no legal bills.

Yet Trump won primary after primary. This means one of two things.
- Either Republican primary voters in State after State vote in ignorance. OR !!
- Republicans knew of Trump's despicable character, but voted for him anyway.

Pick one.

Republican candidate Trump told members of a mob attending his campaign rally that if they'd assault and batter one among them, that Trump would pay their legal bills.

But Trump's words indicate he knows his incitement from the dais was incitement to illegal conduct. If it's not illegal, no legal bills.

- Either Republican primary voters in State after State vote in ignorance. OR !!

Pick one.
Why can't you comment on the topic of the thread?

freyasman

Senator
I been saying something like that for a long time now.

UPNYA2

Mayor
Why can't you comment on the topic of the thread?
Because he can't.

dems are forbidden from so much as acknowledging libs are capable of wrongs.
There handbook dictates to them that when confronted of any possibility of such a thing the only acceptable response is to retort with something similar having been done by a republican. Then move along.

So dems are better at elaborating, of getting more descriptive than others it is true, but what it always will eventually boil down to when all of the various layers of bullsh it are peeled away is just what I said.

"If you can't defend, deflect."

S

Sickofleft

Pick one.
It will be noted that only "Mobs" attend Trumps campaign and speeches. Meanwhile well meaning protestors who are committing actual violence and property damage are just concerned Americans...:rolleyes:......

Ignorance would be falling for the bullshit talking points your party puts out.

S

Sickofleft

Because he can't.

dems are forbidden from so much as acknowledging libs are capable of wrongs.
There handbook dictates to them that when confronted of any possibility of such a thing the only acceptable response is to retort with something similar having been done by a republican. Then move along.

So dems are better at elaborating, of getting more descriptive than others it is true, but what it always will eventually boil down to when all of the various layers of bullsh it are peeled away is just what I said.

"If you can't defend, deflect."
It's easier for them, they have the entire MSM to help.

sear

Mayor
"It will be noted that only "Mobs" attend Trumps campaign and speeches. Meanwhile well meaning protestors who are committing actual violence and property damage are just concerned Americans...:rolleyes:......

Ignorance would be falling for the bullshit talking points your party puts out." Sol #10
1) "It will be noted that" Majority Leader McConnell (R-KY) used the term "mob" to describe the opposition to Judge Kavanaugh's approach to SCOTUS.

2) Republicans pretending to the moral high ground on this matter is absurd!!
"your party" Sol
You're guessing wildly, and apparently inaccurately. But just for fun, what do you think my party is?

1) "It will be noted that" Majority Leader McConnell (R-KY) used the term "mob" to describe the opposition to Judge Kavanaugh's approach to SCOTUS.

You're guessing wildly, and apparently inaccurately. But just for fun, what do you think my party is?
Why are you still dodging the topic and trying to jack the thread?

sear

Mayor
"Why are you still dodging the topic and trying to jack the thread?" mm #13
I deduce from your posted comments you're unable to recognize the direct relevance of my posted comments to the posted topic.

But if you don't, then me 'splainin' it to you probably wouldn't make a difference.

Don't worry your pretty little head about a thing.
But if you really want to learn, research the definition of the word "context".

For rhetorically assailing group A is meaningless without the context of group B.
- That's true in the NFL. The last place team has a lot of talent. But that talent pales in comparison to the first place NFL team.

I deduce from your posted comments you're unable to recognize the direct relevance of my posted comments to the posted topic.

But if you don't, then me 'splainin' it to you probably wouldn't make a difference.

Don't worry your pretty little head about a thing.
But if you really want to learn, research the definition of the word "context".

For rhetorically assailing group A is meaningless without the context of group B.
- That's true in the NFL. The last place team has a lot of talent. But that talent pales in comparison to the first place NFL team.
You're still dodging the topic.

sear

Mayor
The posted topic is

By my count I've posted 4 times in this thread so far.
And by my count, there's one quotation for each of my posts, four.
Your irritable allegation is absurd.

Further, it undermines your own credibility. Could you undermine yourself more by insisting water is dry?

Get over yourself mm. Forget your ad hom.
Do you have something more substantive to contribute, than presuming to baby-sit me?

The posted topic is

By my count I've posted 4 times in this thread so far.
And by my count, there's one quotation for each of my posts, four.
Your irritable allegation is absurd.

Further, it undermines your own credibility. Could you undermine yourself more by insisting water is dry?

Get over yourself mm. Forget your ad hom.
Do you have something more substantive to contribute, than presuming to baby-sit me?
I'm merely pointing out that you're not able to post on the thread topic, so you're attempting to redirect to whatever it is you're being paid to post here about.

You're no better than the spammers who invade comment sections to repeatedly post their robotic messages about how much money they make working from home.

UPNYA2

Mayor

"...McConnell (R-KY) used the term "mob" to describe the opposition to Judge Kavanaugh's approach to SCOTUS."

Would that "opposition" to whom we are discussing consist of the "groups" of loud, boisterous, hideous old women who kept interrupting the hearings or perhaps the "mass" of 117 lbs. di m/li bby "men" and overweight women who were fling themselves at and clawing to open the closed doors to gain access where they did not belong or the "protestors" in the streets of any number of US cities disrupting traffic and accosting drivers of all walks of life, by any chance?

What exactly WOULD constitute a "mob" in your mind?

Last edited:

sear

Mayor
"you're attempting to redirect" mm
piffle

"Those who consider the Devil to be a partisan of Evil and angels to be warriors for Good accept the demagogy of the angels. Things are clearly more complicated." Milan Kundera

This topic is an obvious attempt to disgrace the entire Democrat party, on the basis of an alleged assault.
An objective mind would have to be quite simple to believe that.

But for those whose prejudice is reinforced by this partisan hatchet job, it merely steels their delusion.

As Kundera observed, "things are clearly more complicated".
And mm's multiple protestations to the contrary notwithstanding, I've concisely demonstrated that.