• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Democrats are more dangerous than Covid 19

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
You think there will be 2 million additional deaths from murder, suicide, and/or drug/alcohol overdoses?
Depends on how bad things get. A lot of the jobs that are being lost and a lot of the small businesses that are shuttered are simply not going to be there on the other side, if this thing drags on for a couple more months (and some of the "scientists" are saying it will be six).

EatTheRich

President
Depends on how bad things get. A lot of the jobs that are being lost and a lot of the small businesses that are shuttered are simply not going to be there on the other side, if this thing drags on for a couple more months (and some of the "scientists" are saying it will be six).
And? Start new businesses, create new jobs ... or will capitalism have made that impossible?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
1) The effects on the election are the least of my concerns.
2) It’s probably mostly gonna kill Republicans. One, it disproportionately kills the elderly, and the elderly are the most likely to be Republicans. Two, Republicans are much less likely to have been taking the threat seriously and taking steps to minimize contagion in their rather insular social circles. On the other hand, it will be very hard on Blacks and Native Americans who do tend to vote Democratic; however, it will kill many white Republicans as well.
Nope, it will kill Democrat voters because they deserve to die.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Ah....but you were lied to. He did have America's best interests at heart, he did an outstanding job.

Right wing media portrayed him as a bad pres. but the facts speak for themselves.

oh and please explain to me how he fowled the furniture?
Opinions are like the end of the alimentary canal, everybody has one.
DA Obama was not only a bad president, he is a sorry human being. I believe he is probably one of the sorriest human beings to ever float to the top of the political sewer.
My fervent hope is that one day he will pay dearly for what he did to this country.

FakeName

Governor
Opinions are like the end of the alimentary canal, everybody has one.
DA Obama was not only a bad president, he is a sorry human being. I believe he is probably one of the sorriest human beings to ever float to the top of the political sewer.
My fervent hope is that one day he will pay dearly for what he did to this country.
What he did was lead honorably and pull us out of the mess Bush handed him.

How did he foul the furniture?

You avoided that question.