• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Democrats are more dangerous than Covid 19

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
They’re investigating failures in the Coronavirus response in hope of correcting course before things get worse.
Horseshit. They're looking for more phony bullshit to pin on the president.
These sorry [Expletives Deleted] don't deserve the good fortune they have to have been born and lived in this country.
If the stupid [Term used to describe individuals who have sex with their own mothers, Deleted] would have worked with President Trump to make things better for the American people, instead of fighting him, and lying like proverbial dogs about everything he has done; and creating a phony impeachment because they knew they could not beat him in the election....they might still be in the presidential race at this point in the game.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
One of the things I really like is that we have the absolute right to call bullshit on corrupt and crooked politicians when they somehow oooze their way into power.
I agree, and we should also call bullshit on Nancy Bug-Eyes, Adumb Shitt and the entire Democrat House, the sewer that has oozed its way into power.

EatTheRich

President
Ah, now you admit that the measures we are taking is going to cause deaths. Perhaps less, perhaps more than the deaths from coronavirus. Which is precisely what I have been saying all along. What makes the lives lost from economic hardship - suicide, murder, drug and alcohol abuse - "okay" while deaths from Covid-19 are deemed unacceptable?
One of my main concerns is minimizing the death toll. Prematurely ending social distancing will kill far more than the social distancing measures.

EatTheRich

President
Horseshit. They're looking for more phony bullshit to pin on the president.
These sorry [Expletives Deleted] don't deserve the good fortune they have to have been born and lived in this country.
If the stupid [Term used to describe individuals who have sex with their own mothers, Deleted] would have worked with President Trump to make things better for the American people, instead of fighting him, and lying like proverbial dogs about everything he has done; and creating a phony impeachment because they knew they could not beat him in the election....they might still be in the presidential race at this point in the game.
Trump is likely to get crushed in an election due to his manifest ineptitude. Trump couldn’t even keep the government open when his party controlled both houses of Congress ... the common factor in his failure to ever make an intelligent deal is Trump.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
It’s not hatred, it’s disgust in seeing someone trash the values this country stands for while wrapping himself in the flag for cover.
Everything is subject to perspective. Everything you are disgusted about Trump for: his trashing the values of the country, is the exact thing I hold so much disgust and revulsion for Obama over. No president in our history has ever trashed this country and its constitution more than Barack Obama, in my perception.

Last edited:

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Trump is likely to get crushed in an election due to his manifest ineptitude. Trump couldn’t even keep the government open when his party controlled both houses of Congress ... the common factor in his failure to ever make an intelligent deal is Trump.
Right, hold your breath until that happens.

4/15

Mayor
Liberals are not real Americans. You're no longer even what I would call American Lite. You are enemies of the American Republic and must be kept as far away from the reins of power as the East is from the West.
Real Americans help one another not like republicans who hurt each other. A republican/conservative is in humane and should be summarily discharged.

FakeName

Governor
Everything is subject to perspective. Everything you are disgusted about Trump for: his trashing the values of the country, is the exact thing I hold so much disgust and revulsion for Obama over. No president in our history has ever trashed this country and its constitution more that Barack Obama, in my perception.
The problem is you were systematically lied to about Obama.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Real Americans help one another not like republicans who hurt each other. A republican/conservative is in humane and should be summarily discharged.
So why aren't you killing republican/conservatives Big Guy?
You prove to be all talk and no walk...……………….

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
"likely" :)

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
One of my main concerns is minimizing the death toll. Prematurely ending social distancing will kill far more than the social distancing measures.
Only if you ascribe zero of the upticks in murder, suicide and drug/alcohol overdoses to the social distancing that causes them. We know that your main "concern" is - that capitalism be taken out behind the barn and "put out of its misery." So pardon me if I assume the least of you concerns is getting through this with the American Dream intact...

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
The problem is you were systematically lied to about Obama.
I was not lied to about Obama, I watched the dirty sonofabitch every day, he was fouling the furniture in the Oval Office, and formed my own opinion of him. We didn't need lies to know that Barack Obama did not have America's best interest in his agenda.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
You're only concerned because you know that the majority of deaths, from this virus will be Democrat voters. Even if it kills half the population of New Orleans, Southern state, notwithstanding, most of them will be welfare cheats and people dependent on the Democrats for their free cheese.

FakeName

Governor
I was not lied to about Obama, I watched the dirty sonofabitch every day, he was fouling the furniture in the Oval Office, and formed my own opinion of him. We didn't need lies to know that Barack Obama did not have America's best interest in his agenda.
Ah....but you were lied to. He did have America's best interests at heart, he did an outstanding job.

Right wing media portrayed him as a bad pres. but the facts speak for themselves.

oh and please explain to me how he fowled the furniture?

EatTheRich

President
Only if you ascribe zero of the upticks in murder, suicide and drug/alcohol overdoses to the social distancing that causes them. We know that your main "concern" is - that capitalism be taken out behind the barn and "put out of its misery." So pardon me if I assume the least of you concerns is getting through this with the American Dream intact...
You think there will be 2 million additional deaths from murder, suicide, and/or drug/alcohol overdoses?

EatTheRich

President
You're only concerned because you know that the majority of deaths, from this virus will be Democrat voters. Even if it kills half the population of New Orleans, Southern state, notwithstanding, most of them will be welfare cheats and people dependent on the Democrats for their free cheese.
1) The effects on the election are the least of my concerns.
2) It’s probably mostly gonna kill Republicans. One, it disproportionately kills the elderly, and the elderly are the most likely to be Republicans. Two, Republicans are much less likely to have been taking the threat seriously and taking steps to minimize contagion in their rather insular social circles. On the other hand, it will be very hard on Blacks and Native Americans who do tend to vote Democratic; however, it will kill many white Republicans as well.