• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Democrat's campaign being funded by Holocaust deniers

D

Deleted member 21794

This should work out well for her. And even if she loses, CNN would love to have another Jew-hater on staff.

The racist Democrat party has kept black people on their knees for generations and now openly hates Jews.

Surprise?
Nope.
Given how enthusiastically the Democrats have funded and pursued Margaret Sanger's black genocide program, I can only image what they have planned for the Jews...

Jen

Senator
Given how enthusiastically the Democrats have funded and pursued Margaret Sanger's black genocide program, I can only image what they have planned for the Jews...
And of course Democrats deny all knowledge of Sanger's goal............

I don't even think I can begin to imagine what Democrats have in mind for the Jews. But I know it's nothing good.

EatTheRich

President
Margaret Sanger never had a “black genocide program,” of course. Left-wing anti-Semitism is hundreds of years old, and Jews have still for hundreds of years been safer when the left has been in power than when the right has been in power. Because the anti-Semitism of the right is both generally more murderous and historically more general.

EatTheRich

President