• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Democrats Foot in Mouths: Blasey Ford's Attorney Admits Her Testimony was Politically Motivated

Mr. Friscus

Governor
You can apologize to Brett Kavanaugh whenever you'd like...

"In the aftermath of these hearings, I believe that Christine's testimony brought about more good than the harm misogynist Republicans caused by allowing Kavanaugh on the court. We were going to have a conservative [justice] ... Elections have consequences, but he will always have an asterisk next to his name. When he takes a scalpel to Roe v. Wade, we will know who he is, we know his character, and we know what motivates him, and that is important; it is important that we know, and that is part of what motivated Christine."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/51524/watch-christine-blasey-ford-attorney-admits-video-amanda-prestigiacomo

Don't like an opposing point of view? Claim he raped you.

Gosh, you're so helping this country..

EatTheRich

President
You can apologize to Brett Kavanaugh whenever you'd like...

"In the aftermath of these hearings, I believe that Christine's testimony brought about more good than the harm misogynist Republicans caused by allowing Kavanaugh on the court. We were going to have a conservative [justice] ... Elections have consequences, but he will always have an asterisk next to his name. When he takes a scalpel to Roe v. Wade, we will know who he is, we know his character, and we know what motivates him, and that is important; it is important that we know, and that is part of what motivated Christine."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/51524/watch-christine-blasey-ford-attorney-admits-video-amanda-prestigiacomo

Don't like an opposing point of view? Claim he raped you.

Gosh, you're so helping this country..
It doesn’t say her testimony was untrue. It said that she was motivated to testify by concern that he would bring the same misogyny she saw in her personal interaction with him to his decisions as a justice.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It doesn’t say her testimony was untrue. It said that she was motivated to testify by concern that he would bring the same misogyny she saw in her personal interaction with him to his decisions as a justice.
other than the fact that his misogyny was in no way proven. simply alleged

oh, that and slandering 'mysogynist' republicans

EatTheRich

President
other than the fact that his misogyny was in no way proven. simply alleged

oh, that and slandering 'mysogynist' republicans
I’m not saying she and her attorney are telling the truth, nor do I think people’s careers should be derailed by unsubstantiated accusations of this sort. Just correcting the inaccurate reporting of what he actually said.

I should have written “... alleged personal interaction ...” to remove a source of confusion.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I’m not saying she and her attorney are telling the truth, nor do I think people’s careers should be derailed by unsubstantiated accusations of this sort. Just correcting the inaccurate reporting of what he actually said.

I should have written “... alleged personal interaction ...” to remove confusion.

interesting. which part is inaccurate?

example - what harm has been caused by 'allowing Kavanaugh on the court'?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
How about the harm to the reputation of the Court?

precisely my point, thank you for illustrating it so perfectly...

the court is harmed...

a. because of the alleged, but unproved accusation
b. because a conservative justice was appointed, and they're all shit, by default.
c. because all republicans are misogynists
d. other

a sad, vulgar game.

EatTheRich

President

the court is harmed...

b. because a conservative justice was appointed, and they're all shit, by default.
d. other

a sad, vulgar game.
a. Because of the allegation. If true, because of the truth of the allegation. If false, because a false allegation was made.
b. Because an unqualified person who committed obvious perjury during his hearing ... whether he assaulted Blasey Ford as alleged or not ... and demonstrated a lack of the emotional stability needed in a judge was appointed.

Mr. Friscus

Governor

the court is harmed...

d. other

a sad, vulgar game.
It's the perfect mechanism to never have a conservative justice approved to sit on the SCOTUS again...

I mean, when the leftists heave and vomit accusations and smears at that person, it'd HARM the court to have someone with such accusations on his name..

Like, do we really have to have a discussion as to why this is ridiculous @EatTheRich ??

Mr. Friscus

Governor
a. Because of the allegation. If true, because of the truth of the allegation. If false, because a false allegation was made.
b. Because an unqualified person who committed obvious perjury during his hearing ... whether he assaulted Blasey Ford as alleged or not ... and demonstrated a lack of the emotional stability needed in a judge was appointed.
"Obvious perjury"???

If it's so obvious, prove it.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

perjury based on what?

EatTheRich

President
It's the perfect mechanism to never have a conservative justice approved to sit on the SCOTUS again...

I mean, when the leftists heave and vomit accusations and smears at that person, it'd HARM the court to have someone with such accusations on his name..

Like, do we really have to have a discussion as to why this is ridiculous @EatTheRich ??
If the accusations were false, the harm to the court in that case would be the left’s fault. However, I think it’s more likely that the known serial perjurer was lying than that the left concocted false accusations against Kavanaugh, corroborated in part by Kavanaugh’s own calendar to which they comes not have been privy, when no similar accusations were made against Gorsuch, Alito, Roberts, etc.

Mick

The Right is always right
1 of MANY examples: he said he had no knowledge of the Bush wiretapping program, under oath, twice, when in fact he was involved in creating the program.
Incorrect. Kavanaugh was not read into the Stellarwind program. The information of who was is readily available. Quite egregious lie for you to claim he was "involved in creating the program". Lies and more lies. Par for the course for your evil electorate.

https://www.nationalreview.com/bench-memos/refuting-anti-kavanaugh-smears-nsas-warrantless-wiretapping-program/