• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Democrats Foot in Mouths: Blasey Ford's Attorney Admits Her Testimony was Politically Motivated

Mick

The Right is always right
You can apologize to Brett Kavanaugh whenever you'd like...

"In the aftermath of these hearings, I believe that Christine's testimony brought about more good than the harm misogynist Republicans caused by allowing Kavanaugh on the court. We were going to have a conservative [justice] ... Elections have consequences, but he will always have an asterisk next to his name. When he takes a scalpel to Roe v. Wade, we will know who he is, we know his character, and we know what motivates him, and that is important; it is important that we know, and that is part of what motivated Christine."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/51524/watch-christine-blasey-ford-attorney-admits-video-amanda-prestigiacomo

Don't like an opposing point of view? Claim he raped you.

Gosh, you're so helping this country..

Democrats knew it was a lie and politically motivated from the start and that's why they hid it. Only after all efforts had failed at derailing his nomination did they spring this at the last minute. Sick stuff.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Incorrect. Kavanaugh was not read into the Stellarwind program. The information of who was is readily available. Quite egregious lie for you to claim he was "involved in creating the program". Lies and more lies. Par for the course for your evil electorate.

https://www.nationalreview.com/bench-memos/refuting-anti-kavanaugh-smears-nsas-warrantless-wiretapping-program/
For the most part, I’ve given up posting to several folks on this forum who continually demonstrate not mere willingness to lie, but unbridled enthusiasm to do so. There just isn’t any shame.

Mick

The Right is always right
For the most part, I’ve given up posting to several folks on this forum who continually demonstrate not mere willingness to lie, but unbridled enthusiasm to do so. There just isn’t any shame.
Very true. People who take accusations that have been so thoroughly debunked but still try to pass them off as true are probably a lost cause. Kind of a waste of time.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
1 of MANY examples: he said he had no knowledge of the Bush wiretapping program, under oath, twice, when in fact he was involved in creating the program.

That was debunked nearly immediately :eek::eek:
You actually used CommonDreams as a source, base member ?
180 degrees from what YOU think is always 100% true.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

But we leftists do it with such conviction , condescension and vigor ! :eek::eek::eek:

Mr. Friscus

Governor
I've also noticed that leftist talking points that quickly are pretty much disproven and shot down are still constantly repeated and represented as fact on the leftist mainstream media cartel.

Trump IS a Russian Spy.
Trump DID collude with Russia
Kavanaugh DID commit perjury
Kavanaugh IS a rapist

It's a religious devotion against Trump. One begins any discussion or belief with the faith that Trump must be guilty, and move on from there.

It's just not compatible with intellectual discourse and debate.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I've also noticed that leftist talking points that quickly are pretty much disproven and shot down are still constantly repeated and represented as fact on the leftist mainstream media cartel.

Trump IS a Russian Spy.
Trump DID collude with Russia
Kavanaugh DID commit perjury
Kavanaugh IS a rapist

It's a religious devotion against Trump. One begins any discussion or belief with the faith that Trump must be guilty, and move on from there.

It's just not compatible with intellectual discourse and debate.
I think the worst of the Trump stuff is when lefty takes Trump’s off-the-cuff intentional ON-CAMERA snark about “Russia, if you’re listening maybe you can find Hillary’s emails...” and cite this as proof he’s colluding with Russia.

Trump is just about ANYTHING but presidential, but when lefty clings to this trash, I’m done with the both of them.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
I think the worst of the Trump stuff is when lefty takes Trump’s off-the-cuff intentional ON-CAMERA snark about “Russia, if you’re listening maybe you can find Hillary’s emails...” and cite this as proof he’s colluding with Russia.
That's what I was getting at.. the left's ability to drop all context and assign a serious, literal intention when it benefits them.

Of course, when their guys do it, hey... you have to take context into consideration.

But Trump? Literal.

LOL

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
That's what I was getting at.. the left's ability to drop all context and assign a serious, literal intention when it benefits them.

Of course, when their guys do it, hey... you have to take context into consideration.

But Trump? Literal.

LOL
Trump tweets childish comments to antagonize/criticize those in disagreement with him. Are those are not to be taken literally/as well as his bad policies?
We have never had a president before that constantly strives to stir up controversy and chaos.
Then we have his loyal supporters explaining to us what Trump was actually saying.:rolleyes:
Most of us are weary from Trump... must be the reason his polling is way down these days.

Trump tweets childish comments to antagonize/criticize those in disagreement with him. Are those are not to be taken literally/as well as his bad policies?
We have never had a president before that constantly strives to stir up controversy and chaos.
Then we have his loyal supporters explaining to us what Trump was actually saying.:rolleyes:
Most of us are weary from Trump... must be the reason his polling is way down these days.
Indeed, a Dem is a shoe-in for 2020. You probably don't even need to vote...

RickWA

Snagglesooth

But Trump? Literal.

LOL
It’s no mere double standard. It’s direct, overt lie.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Well childish tweets and policies are two entirely different things.

And it also is interesting to denote what "childish" means. Much of what Trump tweets are responses to ridiculous (childish?) claims by activists, politicians, popular figures, or media pundits. These folk have a large influence on some of the population. Are they supposed to go unchallenged when they make claims? In modern culture, why are people surprised that a president uses twitter at all.

I think some of Trump's tweets can lack taste, be brash, and are unnecessary. However, so are so many of the charges against him by influential people.

His policies are overall fine by me. You can disagree, but they aren't "childish" policies. One would only say that for shock value.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Well childish tweets and policies are two entirely different things.

And it also is interesting to denote what "childish" means. Much of what Trump tweets are responses to ridiculous (childish?) claims by activists, politicians, popular figures, or media pundits. These folk have a large influence on some of the population. Are they supposed to go unchallenged when they make claims? In modern culture, why are people surprised that a president uses twitter at all.

I think some of Trump's tweets can lack taste, be brash, and are unnecessary. However, so are so many of the charges against him by influential people.

His policies are overall fine by me. You can disagree, but they aren't "childish" policies. One would only say that for shock value.
Regardless, though, we cannot allow dishonest lefty to dilute the point that there has been an intentionally orchestrated campaign by very very dishonest Democrats to paint that silly, live-on-camera Trump joke about “Russia, if you’re listening...” to be proof of Russia collusion.

You see here that, once again, a leftist is seeking to conflate this LIE with the broader topic of whether to take tweets literally, Trump’s childishness, etc.

A key to holding these dishonest leftists (and their MSM appendage) to account is dogged determination to SPECIFIC, FOCUSED DETAIL.

They do not get to bury the point in a sea of Twitter fluff and unrelated issues. These liars create a mountain of this nonsensical content and then assert the totality to be greater than any factual increment thereof (which they cautiously AVOID).

Direct address of the thing must be insisted upon. Over and over and over. It takes discipline and focus, and it is tiresome...but these squishy liars must be pinned down.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Regardless, though, we cannot allow dishonest lefty to dilute the point that there has been an intentionally orchestrated campaign by very very dishonest Democrats to paint that silly, live-on-camera Trump joke about “Russia, if you’re listening...” to be proof of Russia collusion.

You see here that, once again, a leftist is seeking to conflate this LIE with the broader topic of whether to take tweets literally, Trump’s childishness, etc.

A key to holding these dishonest leftists (and their MSM appendage) to account is dogged determination to SPECIFIC, FOCUSED DETAIL.

They do not get to bury the point in a sea of Twitter fluff and unrelated issues. These liars create a mountain of this nonsensical content and then assert the totality to be greater than any factual increment thereof (which they cautiously AVOID).

Direct address of the thing must be insisted upon. Over and over and over. It takes discipline and focus, and it is tiresome...but these squishy liars must be pinned down.
The fact that they reported the Steele Dossier as fact is a damning example of what you're talking about.

Zam-Zam

Senator
You can apologize to Brett Kavanaugh whenever you'd like...

"In the aftermath of these hearings, I believe that Christine's testimony brought about more good than the harm misogynist Republicans caused by allowing Kavanaugh on the court. We were going to have a conservative [justice] ... Elections have consequences, but he will always have an asterisk next to his name. When he takes a scalpel to Roe v. Wade, we will know who he is, we know his character, and we know what motivates him, and that is important; it is important that we know, and that is part of what motivated Christine."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/51524/watch-christine-blasey-ford-attorney-admits-video-amanda-prestigiacomo

Don't like an opposing point of view? Claim he raped you.

Gosh, you're so helping this country..

The simple facts are these:

No one here knows if she was raped by Kavanaugh or not.

Many here will make up their minds on who's lying and who's not based on nothing more than what they prefer to believe.

In this country, by law, you are presumed innocent until proven guilty. It's not a perfect system, but it's likely the best system.

And as far as SCOTUS confirmation goes, this is a done deal. However one feels about that is their own business, but the matter has been decided.

EatTheRich

President
Incorrect. Kavanaugh was not read into the Stellarwind program. The information of who was is readily available. Quite egregious lie for you to claim he was "involved in creating the program". Lies and more lies. Par for the course for your evil electorate.

https://www.nationalreview.com/bench-memos/refuting-anti-kavanaugh-smears-nsas-warrantless-wiretapping-program/
From your article: Kavanaugh asked about the legality of warrantless wiretapping on Sept. 17. The Bush administration began a program of warrantless wiretapping on Oct. 4. Kavanaugh claimed under oath that he had no idea such a program was even being considered.