• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Democrats Latest Catchword - "Division"

protectionist

Governor
LOL. When you feeling a bit down and dusty, here's a picker-upper for you. Just do a review of all the Democrat catchwords and phrases being tossed around out there, these days. Along with the ubiquitous "conspiracy theory", "bigot", "nativist", "Islamaphobe" and some others is now > "Division" or its adjective relative, > "divisive".

It popped up again on Fox News Channel's Tucker Carlson show, with Enrique Acevedo of Univision being interviewed. Well, there's no mystery what side of the fence (or wall) Enrique's sympathies lie. Univision is one of the entities I have listed in my list of Vested Interests who profit from expansive immigration, including illegal immigration. In fact, Univision, Telemundo, el Diario, and other Spanish media, are entirely dependent on immigration from Spanish-speaking countries.

Being Hispanic myself, and a Spanish speaker, I have had many Hispanic friends over the years, and in different states of the USA, where I've lived. Almost all were born in the US, and speak English perfectly. Many don't speak any Spanish.

I've also met Hispanic immigrants who struggle to speak English, and typically don't bother with it at all, and just go around speaking Spanish all the time. These are the people who companies like Univision are DEPENDENT upon. This brings us to Enrique Acevedo and his Tucker Carlson interview. On the show, Enrique defending Nancy Pelosi's recent comment that Trump's border wall is "immoral", said that the border wall "represents division"

Hmmm. Whenever liberals come up with a new weapon word, it requires a little analysis of what they are saying. Inevitably, that scrutiny might reveal an attempt to corner their opponents, and force them to accept their position. In this case, it seems apparent that it is being construed that one should not (cannot) act in ways that divide people apart, and to do so is improper.

I get the feeling that this latest catchword, "division", may not last long. For Enrique's edification, and anyone else engaging in this ploy, let me just say that YES, the border wall IS indeed divisive, and the reason is >> that is what it IS SUPPOSED TO BE. That is it's purpose. It is to assist in the enforcement of the DIVISION that is already there, which is a line drawn along the ground, which is the borderline that DIVIDES that ground into 2 separate countries. The USA and Mexico.

But open borders zealots like Enrique, and Univision, and Nancy Pelosi, would rather that be no border at all, with migrants just streaming into the US (most being unvetted), and thereby expanding vote counts for Democrats (Pelosi's wish), and providing viewers for Univision (Enrique's wish)

Pelosi Says Border Walls "Are Immoral" - 65 Countries have Walls and Barriers and So Does Her Backyard