• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Democrats Rule Us All

Jen

Senator
Every day I get up wondering what the new thing Democrats will think up to put in their rule/ word/ action controlling book that must be 6 feet high by now.

What in the world more can they think of now?

The newest rule I know of (and it's been a few days so there's probably a new one that's already popped up) is this one: NO MORE CLAPPING.

It seems someone has stepped up and claimed that clapping "triggers" him/her.
So we will now do jazz hands instead. AND Democrats in their fascist-style frenzy will force us all to comply.

Soon some deranged Democrat in Congress will probably try to make it a law.
Are Democrats just trying to outdo each other looking stark raving mad? Is that it? Is there a secret contest going on?

This isn't normal.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Every day I get up wondering what the new thing Democrats will think up to put in their rule/ word/ action controlling book that must be 6 feet high by now.

What in the world more can they think of now?

The newest rule I know of (and it's been a few days so there's probably a new one that's already popped up) is this one: NO MORE CLAPPING.

It seems someone has stepped up and claimed that clapping "triggers" him/her.
So we will now do jazz hands instead. AND Democrats in their fascist-style frenzy will force us all to comply.

Soon some deranged Democrat in Congress will probably try to make it a law.
Are Democrats just trying to outdo each other looking stark raving mad? Is that it? Is there a secret contest going on?

This isn't normal.

I clap. The issue is that no one stands up for normal.

Reactions: Jen