• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Dems release their memo and here's the Summary.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
From your link:

In explaining his email, Page said he spoke briefly with Dvorkovich at a reception -- and that he and wanted to share impressions of what he observed on Russian television and in speeches with Trump officials.

We now know that was 100% the truth. He was being truthful when he said he hadn't had a "meeting" with Dvorkovich because there was no arranged "sit down" - but rather he simply bumped into him at a public event where he'd been invited to give a speech and they "spoke briefly."

And again, the IG report has completely destroyed the "Page as Russian asset" narrative (your 2017 "news" report notwithstanding). Yet you bitterly cling to it against all that we now know to be true about it, because you can't man up and admit you were wrong; that you were "duped" by the fake news that fed your confirmation bias. You seem clueless to the fact that the IG report confirmed everything I have been saying on this matter for years, and showed your posts as the propaganda they so clearly were. If there's a "clown" in this conversation, it's you...
Wow....So now the excuse is that it was not an "arranged sit down"....pretty f*cking lame.
At first page said it was no more than hello.

At the Republican National Convention, Page told the committee that he spoke with then-Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak and the subject of U.S. sanctions on Russia "may have briefly come up in some context."

Carter Page, a foreign policy adviser to President Trump's campaign whose visit to Moscow during the election has drawn scrutiny, sent an email to fellow Trump aides during his trip describing "a private conversation" with a senior Russian official who spoke favorably of the Republican candidate, according to records released late Monday by congressional investigators.

Page also wrote that he had been provided "incredible insights and outreach" by Russian lawmakers and "senior members" of Russian President Vladimir Putin's administration during the trip.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-adviser-sent-email-describing-private-conversation-with-russian-official/2017/11/06/b39d4c84-c33b-11e7-84bc-5e285c7f4512_story.html

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Which they (obviously) did, and the vote AGAINST the articles they drafted was bi-partisan. If that doesn't tell you that this was not a valid impeachment effort, then you are simply unable to rationally sift through the facts and reach a reasonable conclusion.

Frankly, now that all of the facts coming out support Trump's contention that he has been subjected to an ongoing witch hunt at best and a soft coup at worst, I do not blame him for saying enough is enough.

Presidents ask foreign nations for "favors" to help them get re-elected all the time. Obama famously asked Medvedev to get Putin to hold off on something until after he won re-election, when he would "have more flexibility." How the f*ck is that any different from asking Ukraine to look into the appearance of corruption involving the Bidens? If there was no appearance of impropriety and Trump had asked them to fake it, THAT would be impeachable. But I would ask you - if Biden is innocent of any wrongdoing, why are the democrats screaming like stuck pigs about it? Why not welcome the investigation to show Trump is out in left field???
You think 2 democrats voting with the republicans makes it bi-partisan? That is hilarious.
1. Trump held up aid appropriated by Congress for an ally at war with Russia. Why? Well, the explanation for that seems to bounce around a bit. EU allies weren't providing enough aid. Did the amount of aid increase because of the hold? Nope. Oh, we put a hold on it to make sure it was really needed. Do you actually think Ukraine has all the anti-tank weapons they need? Oh, well...it was because we wanted to find out if the new Ukrainian president was anti-Putin or pro-Putin. What f*ckin bullshit. If anything he wanted to send a signal to Ukraine...announce an investigation into Biden.

2. There is nothing secret about Biden's demand that the corrupt prosecutor, whom Trump now says was a pretty good guy, be fired. Look up the diamond scandal. Explain how his chauffeur suddenly became a prosecutor. How did millions in diamonds, stolen from a jewler, find their way into the driver's apartment. Quite a coincidence that the jeweler, the victim of Shokin's driver, turns up murdered....

Investigate Biden? Then you'd also have to investigate the congressmen who sent a letter to Ukraine demanding the prosecutors office be cleaned up. We should also investigate the EU and IMF representatives who called for his dismissal.

As far as the quote about flexibility...you think that helped Obama get reelected? How? What an idiotic comment. It wasn't that it would help Obama. It was that there could be no progress in those negotiations as long as they could be used by republicans as campaign fodder.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Presidents ask foreign nations for "favors" to help them get re-elected all the time. Obama famously asked Medvedev to get Putin to hold off on something until after he won re-election, when he would "have more flexibility." How the f*ck is that any different from asking Ukraine to look into the appearance of corruption involving the Bidens? If there was no appearance of impropriety and Trump had asked them to fake it, THAT would be impeachable. But I would ask you - if Biden is innocent of any wrongdoing, why are the democrats screaming like stuck pigs about it? Why not welcome the investigation to show Trump is out in left field???
Since it is obvious that the quote from Obama did not have to do with a favor to help him get elected...and presidents do it all the time, try to come up with a real example to back up your accusation.

If Ukraine announced an investigation the Trump campaign would be pushing that to the hilt. It wouldn't matter what the outcome was, the damage would have been done. The funny thing is how you change your opinion based on the party in control.

Trump fired Comey...and you guys say "No obstruction. It didn't stop the investigation". The Ukraine fires Shokin, a guy proven to be corrupt as hell, and you guys say Biden obstructed the investigation into Burisma, even though the investigation was inactive and later proceeded and was dismissed for lack of evidence.

So which is it?

Trump says he was concerned about corruption in Ukraine and yet the only thing he mentioned was investigating Biden and Crowdstrike.

Last edited:

Mick

The Right is always right
Here is what I wrote:
We had Flynn on the phone telling the Russian ambassador that sanctions are on the table....who had told the Russians the same thing before the election?
English not your first language? If Flynn was saying that immediately after the election, but before he was actually in office who was saying it before the election? By the way...Flynn was still a private citizen and should not have been conducting government business before inauguration.

Mueller's exact words:
“While this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

Carter Page said his brief interraction with Dvokovich was just "Hello". He lied.

In New Testimony, Carter Page Forced To Reveal Meetings With Russian Officials
Page met with Russian Deputy Prime Minister Arkady Dvorkovich during a trip to Moscow, while serving as a Trump campaign adviser.

When under oath and confronted with the email he sent to the Trump campaign, he was forced to admit

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/carter-page-told-trump-campaign-officials-moscow-trip/story?id=50977310

I read that it is getting harder and harder for clowns to find jobs. How is your job search going?

Page did not lie. Did you even read your own article edited? ROFL

Now let's ask Horowitz about Page: "Horowitz found that FBI investigators and lawyers had determined that the allegations involving Page fell short of a case for probable cause to open a secret warrant under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act"

They had no case against Page and that's the reason they dipped into the phony dossier and altered CIA emails. They planted evidence against Page. This was a corrupt investigation. And this is exactly what Durham is investigating.

The ONLY crimes going on with regards to Russian collusion in the fall of 2016 were Obama's cronies framing Trump associates for it. Period. Between the Mueller report and Horowitz report we now know that beyond any doubt.

And your Mueller comment above was in regards to obstruction. Of course when you get humiliated you start conflating two separate things. You're a edited.

God, this is fun watching you edited repeat the same debunked garbage. How in the world could any individual defend the FISA warrant against Page after the Horowitz report? Even Adam Schitt has clammed up when asked. ROFL.

Last edited by a moderator:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I don't think that says what you think it does. Horowitz was limited to reviewing the existing records and statements, and none of these people were stupid enough to write or say that they were operating out of "bias." That does not, as Mueller would suggest, "exonerate" them. They were clearly biased, based on their words and actions. They clearly bent and or broke the rules to conduct an unwarranted investigation against Trump. It is obvious from their actions that they were acting on the biases they consistently exhibited. Horowitz is unable by his charter to draw that conclusion - we (and by "we" I mean Barr and Durham) are.

As for Page, the CIA email to the FBI clearly said he was not considered a Russian operative, a conclusion that was edited by the FBI to say the exact opposite before being given to the FISC. I would assume they were well aware of the events on the timeline you linked to when they wrote that email. Do you have any evidence that they weren't? I think we can dispense with that insipid timeline as any indication that Page warranted investigation.

You will eventually be made to eat these words, just as you have had to eat most if not all of your previous posts on this matter. And I will be here to remind you that "I told you so..."
You don't think. That is the problem. Can you find any evidence that Priestap, who decided to start the Crossfire investigation, was inspired by politics?

Horowitz was limited to reviewing the existing records and statements

I guess you would have preferred he review non-existent records and statements? Since you read minds he should have asked you what they were thinking.

What I've read is that Clinesmith added a comment to the bottom of the email. I have not seen either the original or the modified email. Have you?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Page did not lie. Did you even read your own article edited? ROFL

Now let's ask Horowitz about Page: "Horowitz found that FBI investigators and lawyers had determined that the allegations involving Page fell short of a case for probable cause to open a secret warrant under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act"

They had no case against Page and that's the reason they dipped into the phony dossier and altered CIA emails. They planted evidence against Page. This was a corrupt investigation. And this is exactly what Durham is investigating.

The ONLY crimes going on with regards to Russian collusion in the fall of 2016 were Obama's cronies framing Trump associates for it. Period. Between the Mueller report and Horowitz report we now know that beyond any doubt.

And your Mueller comment above was in regards to obstruction. Of course when you get humiliated you start conflating two separate things. You're a edited.

God, this is fun watching you edited repeat the same debunked garbage. How in the world could any individual defend the FISA warrant against Page after the Horowitz report? Even Adam Schitt has clammed up when asked. ROFL.
It is obvious when you know you are losing the argument. You start calling everyone names. You just can't help yourself. I just proved Page did lie and you ignore the proof, because it doesn't fit your narrative.

I showed you what page on the report to see what I was posting. Prove that the report says the Page Fisa warrant application fell short. Clearly there were errors and the process should be changed to prevent that in the future. Page's statements about being an advisor to an adversary while also advising a presidential candidate is reason enough. Page had been subject to a previous FISA warrant when the Russians attempted to recruit him in 2014. There was adequate reason to investigate him.

EatTheRich

President
Which they (obviously) did, and the vote AGAINST the articles they drafted was bi-partisan. If that doesn't tell you that this was not a valid impeachment effort, then you are simply unable to rationally sift through the facts and reach a reasonable conclusion.

Frankly, now that all of the facts coming out support Trump's contention that he has been subjected to an ongoing witch hunt at best and a soft coup at worst, I do not blame him for saying enough is enough.

The Ukrainians has already investigated the Bidens and come to the conclusion that he did nothing wrong ... and Trump was told that.When Trump insisted they announce a new investigation, faking an appearance of impropriety was exactly what he was asking them to do.

Spamature

President
LMFAO. This is what the IG says about Obama's cronies misconduct:

"That so many basic and fundamental errors were made by three separate, handpicked investigative teams on one of the most sensitive FBI investigations that was briefed to the highest levels with the FBI…raised significant questions regarding the FBI chain of command’s management and supervision.......
We found that members of the [counterintelligence] team failed to meet the basic obligation to ensure that the Carter Page FISA applications were ‘scrupulously accurate.......We identified significant inaccuracies and omissions in each of the four applications – 7 in the first FISA application and a total of 17 by the final renewal application."

Is lying through your rotted out teeth the only thing you can do on this forum?

Having to show you low IQ simpletons these basic facts EVERY TIME is tiring but the humiliation you get is worth it!

:D

Who gives a shit about someone who was President 50 years ago and who died 25 years ago you low IQ oaf? Good God, get a clue.

You're the one that doesn't know which witch hunt you are referencing. You keep bouncing back and forth. Nut.

I asked you where did Nixon's subpoenas originate and you've refused to answer. In response you said Mueller could put Trump in jail had he not complied. You are a laughingstock now.

More insanity and ranting and nothing on facts. Talking as if your alt-left craziness has been accepted by the SCOTUS before they've even ruled? That's the sign of a very sick and mentally ill individual. You are so insane you've lost the ability to decipher between reality and your own sick fantasies. Go get help you sorry pos.
What did they say about the FISA warrant when Carter Page was actually a member of the Trump campaign ? Man up and admit you are whining about warrants that took place after he Page left the campaign.

Nixon's were part of special prosecutor's office. That origin is an apples and oranges comparison because the special prosecutor has nothing to do with this impeachment since the charges he recommended are not part of this action.

Trump's claimed immunity defense has been accepted by the SCOTUS. So far he has lost all of his lower court rulings in this case on constitutional grounds. You sound as desperate as your cornered rat king messiah, and you should

Spamature

President
He was pretty damned embarrassing to those of us who prefer our presidents not grovel in the presence of our country's enemies or friends.
You mean like Trump does with Putin even going so far as to call our own intel people and law enforcement officers liars in front of the entire world just to appease him

He lied more than any human being in recorded history and the lies he told were not miscalculations, like unforeseeable outcomes. No, they were intentional and calculated, told with the intention of advancing an agenda that he knew the American people would not accept, were they given access to the true facts.
Here you are certainly talking about Trump. We don't even have to go into examples the number 13,000 documented lied and mischaracterizations should suffice.

He was damned embarrassing for those of us would rather our presidents not engage in gun-running and providing arms to drug cartels, the results of which were the deaths of hundreds of Mexican citizens.

I, for one, was embarrassed when the ignorant [Expletive Deleted] sent emissaries to the funerals of hoodlums and thugs yet did not bother to attend services for military officers of high rank who had been killed in combat.
I'd rather not have a president who literally parties on stage with thugs and hoodlums who are known mafia members like Joey No Socks Cinque and rubs shoulders with Russian mob associates like Lev and Igor who he and Russian mobsters hired to lean on the Ukrainian govt.
Also I prefer someone who does not insult grieving mothers of soldiers, Gold Star families and POW's to get laughs out of his crowds and soothe his fragile ego.

The dumb bastard demonstrated his lack of knowledge of history when he erroneously claimed that his grandfather had liberated a Nazi death camp that was in the Russian sector and that no American ever entered. The embarrassing thing about this event was not so much that Obama didn't know (He's ignorant, I wouldn't expect him to know) but that he didn't have the good sense to have one of the morons on his staff research it for him before he said it.
He said it was his uncle, not his grandfather, and it was Ohrdruf, not Auschwitz. So I guess you aren't perfect in your retelling of the tale either. Watch those stones you cast from Trump's glass tower.

Obama's tenure in office was basically just eight years of stagnation and dystopian-style government overreach. It was America's version of the Dark Ages.
Unlike the Reagan, Clinton and Bush expansions, Obama's was not based up a savings and loan bubble, tech bubble, or housing bubble, just waiting to explode and bring on another recession. His economy was not built up quickly based upon some artificial economic craze. It as a steady solid build up over the course of his term by real economic growth.

What Trump inherited was something built solid from solid economic fundamentals over time. That is why Trump is able to abuse it and not have it collapse with stupid policy decide and tweet after stupid policy decision and tweet.

Last edited:

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
The Ukrainians has already investigated the Bidens and come to the conclusion that he did nothing wrong ... and Trump was told that.When Trump insisted they announce a new investigation, faking an appearance of impropriety was exactly what he was asking them to do.
The "Ukrainians" who he had threatened with blocking their billion $? Surely you will pardon me if I LOL...

Raoul_Luke

You don't think. That is the problem. Can you find any evidence that Priestap, who decided to start the Crossfire investigation, was inspired by politics?

Horowitz was limited to reviewing the existing records and statements

I guess you would have preferred he review non-existent records and statements? Since you read minds he should have asked you what they were thinking.

What I've read is that Clinesmith added a comment to the bottom of the email. I have not seen either the original or the modified email. Have you?

Actually I do think. Recall which one of us was right about Page, the "Dossier," Trump team "Russian contacts," the RNC Ukraine plank, etc., and which one of us was literally 100% wrong. While you were parroting the MSM (DNC) talking points, I was looking at all the evidence (facts) and decided early on that the whole Trump Russia "collusion" premise was nonsense. You, on the other hand, still can't bring yourself to face the fact that while you were serially rating my posts "funny," in fact it was your posts that were the jokes...

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
You mean like Trump does with Putin even going so far as to call our own intel people and law enforcement officers liars in front of the entire world just to appease him

Here you are certainly talking about Trump. We don't even have to go into examples the number 13,000 documented lied and mischaracterizations should suffice.

I'd rather not have a president who literally parties on stage with thugs and hoodlums who are known mafia members like Joey No Socks Cinque and rubs shoulders with Russian mob associates like Lev and Igor who he and Russian mobsters hired to lean on the Ukrainian govt.
Also I prefer someone who does not insult grieving mothers of soldiers, Gold Star families and POW's to get laughs out of his crowds and soothe his fragile ego.

He said it was his uncle, not his grandfather, and it was Ohrdruf, not Auschwitz. So I guess you aren't perfect in your retelling of the tale either. Watch those stones you cast from Trump's glass tower.

Unlike the Reagan, Clinton and Bush expansions, Obama's was not based up a savings and loan bubble, tech bubble, or housing bubble, just waiting to explode and bring on another recession. His economy was not built up quickly based upon some artificial economic craze. It as a steady solid build up over the course of his term by real economic growth.

What Trump inherited was something built solid from solid economic fundamentals over time. That is why Trump is able to abuse it and not have it collapse with stupid policy decide and tweet after stupid policy decision and tweet.
I can't seem to find that video in which Trump is talking to a Russian official and he says, Tell Vladimir I'll have more flexibility after my next election. Can you find that and post it for me. That's one bit of evidence that shows just what a dirty SOB traitor Trump really is.

Raoul_Luke

Since it is obvious that the quote from Obama did not have to do with a favor to help him get elected...and presidents do it all the time, try to come up with a real example to back up your accusation.

If Ukraine announced an investigation the Trump campaign would be pushing that to the hilt. It wouldn't matter what the outcome was, the damage would have been done. The funny thing is how you change your opinion based on the party in control.

Trump fired Comey...and you guys say "No obstruction. It didn't stop the investigation". The Ukraine fires Shokin, a guy proven to be corrupt as hell, and you guys say Biden obstructed the investigation into Burisma, even though the investigation was inactive and later proceeded and was dismissed for lack of evidence.

So which is it?

Trump says he was concerned about corruption in Ukraine and yet the only thing he mentioned was investigating Biden and Crowdstrike.
You have no idea what Obama was talking about to Medvedev. Obviously he was asking Russia for a favor that would help his electoral chances, or there would have been no reason to ask in the first place.

So making Trump look like a fool for falsely accusing Biden would help Trump win...how?

We now know Comey was (is) a lying sack of bullshit who engineered the Mueller inquiry while fully aware that it's premise was based on complete bullshit- he deserved to be fired.

You really have no clue when and how the Burisma matter was investigated by Ukraine. And even less aware of whether it was properly investigated or simply white washed.

So only mentioning Biden and Crowdstrike on one phone call proves he was completely unconcerned about any other corruption? That is absurd.

Raoul_Luke

You think 2 democrats voting with the republicans makes it bi-partisan? That is hilarious.
1. Trump held up aid appropriated by Congress for an ally at war with Russia. Why? Well, the explanation for that seems to bounce around a bit. EU allies weren't providing enough aid. Did the amount of aid increase because of the hold? Nope. Oh, we put a hold on it to make sure it was really needed. Do you actually think Ukraine has all the anti-tank weapons they need? Oh, well...it was because we wanted to find out if the new Ukrainian president was anti-Putin or pro-Putin. What f*ckin bullshit. If anything he wanted to send a signal to Ukraine...announce an investigation into Biden.

2. There is nothing secret about Biden's demand that the corrupt prosecutor, whom Trump now says was a pretty good guy, be fired. Look up the diamond scandal. Explain how his chauffeur suddenly became a prosecutor. How did millions in diamonds, stolen from a jewler, find their way into the driver's apartment. Quite a coincidence that the jeweler, the victim of Shokin's driver, turns up murdered....

Investigate Biden? Then you'd also have to investigate the congressmen who sent a letter to Ukraine demanding the prosecutors office be cleaned up. We should also investigate the EU and IMF representatives who called for his dismissal.

As far as the quote about flexibility...you think that helped Obama get reelected? How? What an idiotic comment. It wasn't that it would help Obama. It was that there could be no progress in those negotiations as long as they could be used by republicans as campaign fodder.
Ukraine also "colluded" with Hillary by supplying a fake "ledger" of Manifort's "bribes" that was then used to further the Russian Collusion narrative. Of course, as usual, you provide no links to any of your assertions. Obama obviously sought to keep Russia from providing the Republicans that campaign fodder. That sure looks like "collusion" to me...

Spamature

President
I can't seem to find that video in which Trump is talking to a Russian official and he says, Tell Vladimir I'll have more flexibility after my next election. Can you find that and post it for me. That's one bit of evidence that shows just what a dirty SOB traitor Trump really is.
Trump doesn't allow the media in (American media at least) when he talks to Russian officials. He likes to reveal American's secrets in the privacy of a Russia and their stooge only conferences. He's had what, 4 or 5 of them including his personal closed door debriefing by Putin himself in Helsinki before he turned on our law enforcement and intel agencies for all to see ?

I just hope our military is on the alert after he is tossed out of office. Sad as it might be they may have to take down AF1 when tries to use it to defect to Moscow.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Ukraine also "colluded" with Hillary by supplying a fake "ledger" of Manifort's "bribes" that was then used to further the Russian Collusion narrative. Of course, as usual, you provide no links to any of your assertions. Obama obviously sought to keep Russia from providing the Republicans that campaign fodder. That sure looks like "collusion" to me...
The facts I posted are not in dispute. Where is your evidence of the fake ledger?

No, if the Russians pushed the negotiations Obama would have just taken a harder position and stalled them.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You have no idea what Obama was talking about to Medvedev. Obviously he was asking Russia for a favor that would help his electoral chances, or there would have been no reason to ask in the first place.

So making Trump look like a fool for falsely accusing Biden would help Trump win...how?

We now know Comey was (is) a lying sack of bullshit who engineered the Mueller inquiry while fully aware that it's premise was based on complete bullshit- he deserved to be fired.

You really have no clue when and how the Burisma matter was investigated by Ukraine. And even less aware of whether it was properly investigated or simply white washed.

So only mentioning Biden and Crowdstrike on one phone call proves he was completely unconcerned about any other corruption? That is absurd.
So Trump firing Comey was not obstruction, but firing Shokin was....too funny.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Trump clearly wanted Ukraine to announce an investigation. Ask yourself why Trump's DOJ didn't announce one. Better for him to smear Biden but make it look like his hands are clean....and yes, I did know what Obama was talking about. You're the one who is uninformed.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Actually I do think. Recall which one of us was right about Page, the "Dossier," Trump team "Russian contacts," the RNC Ukraine plank, etc., and which one of us was literally 100% wrong. While you were parroting the MSM (DNC) talking points, I was looking at all the evidence (facts) and decided early on that the whole Trump Russia "collusion" premise was nonsense. You, on the other hand, still can't bring yourself to face the fact that while you were serially rating my posts "funny," in fact it was your posts that were the jokes...
You were wrong about Page in that your overblown rhetoric completely missed the point, which the IG report showed to support...There was reasonable suspicion to conduct surveillance on Page. There was no evidence of political motivation.

Mick

The Right is always right
It is obvious when you know you are losing the argument. You start calling everyone names. You just can't help yourself. I just proved Page did lie and you ignore the proof, because it doesn't fit your narrative.
Don't quote Adam Schiff or Democrats in the House. They are notoriously corrupt and will lie through their rotted out teeth. Remember Schitt telling everyone he had evidence of collusion for 2 years? Evidence that not even Mueller could find. He never produced it. Remember when he concocted a phony version of the Zelensky call in front of the American people?

Show me a quote that is attributed to Carter Page and a subsequent quote that contradicts it. A quote going from "I don't remember that" to "anything is a possibility, I guess" is not a lie. Produce the contradictory quotes from Page himself. That's right, scum, you can't.

Prove that the report says the Page Fisa warrant application fell short.
"We determined that the Crossfire Hurricane team's receipt of Steele's election reporting on September 19, 2016 played a central and essential role in the FBI's and Department's decision to seek the FISA order. As noted above, when the team first sought to pursue a FISA order for Page in August 2016, a decision was made by OGC, or, or both that more information was needed to support a probable cause finding."

Obama's cronies knew they couldn't obtain a FISA warrant on Page because they had nothing. They then used the Steele dossier that they knew was bunk and came from bad sources as the "central and essential" part of the FISA warrant.

There was adequate reason to investigate him.
As quoted above there was not. If there was then there would have been no reason to use the fraudulent dossier as the "central and essential" role in the application. Planting evidence is not an "adequate reason". It's corrupt.

God, I love humiliating you. It's like taking candy from a baby. :D