• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Despair

What our schools have done to the minds of our citizens is unforgivable. In place of thoughtful analysis and critical thinking skills, we now have cocksure doctrinaire blowhards altogether incapable of measured thought and balanced, historically-contextual capacity for reason.
Are the schools to blame for Brexiteers failing to grasp political realities? Or are you just scapegoating because you can't admit they are complete failures.
The same Brits who successfully operated their nation for centuries prior to the EU are capable of doing the same without it. And they can solve any downstream issue (that the globalist Borg use as excuse to delay/prevent Brexit) AFTER they exit the EU. The people want their independence and sovereignty back.
They can't even figure out how to maintain the GFA after Brexit. Their options are known. They just can't pick one because they are all sh*tty options.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Are the schools to blame for Brexiteers failing to grasp political realities? Or are you just scapegoating because you can't admit they are complete failures.

They can't even figure out how to maintain the GFA after Brexit. Their options are known. They just can't pick one because they are all sh*tty options.
No, but thanks just the same for the lazy, non-substantive reply. I’ll respect the decision of the British people regarding the direction of their nation. You may feel free to carry water for the unresponsive, non-representative elites who directly obstruct the will of the people.

A more clear example of desired globalist authoritarian control I’ve not seen.

Unsurprising...but thanks for the stark example.

No, but thanks just the same for the lazy, non-substantive reply. I’ll respect the decision of the British people regarding the direction of their nation. You may feel free to carry water for the unresponsive, non-representative elites who directly obstruct the will of the people.
Parliament is sovereign, not "the people".

Boltlady

Mayor
Yes, QT, I am afraid you are quite correct. Brits have now learned that they too have a permanently entrenched bureaucratic ruling class, largely impervious to democratic populist influence.

Our nations are afflicted by similar conditions...and approximately 50% of the people are delighted with it.
It's far beyond our two nations now. It's the NWO against the peoples of the world.

Boltlady

Mayor
It is far more than half who voted to leave here - when we are talking of the actual British people and many many who did vote remain have changed their minds toward leave after seeing the way our politicos have behaved. The elite fear an election so will block it as they fear any second referendum because they would lose.

I have never been a great fan of democracy, as we have it, and now we see that it really does not exist, if it ever did. The best thing about Britain before entering the EU was that there was no central gov institutional presence within our local governance so that life went on in the same old way no matter who was in power - that stability is long gone, and forgotten, now by the uneducated youth --- yesterday afternoon I was watching the end of some silly quiz program, a group of young people were asked to name 10 counties bordering Greater London and Oxfordshire - I think they got 3 out of 10 and were naming towns as opposed to counties! They don't even know the counties of their own country! One of them even lived in Gloucestershire which borders Oxfordshire! They then found it all so amusing that they didn't know! --- We have such a long hard road to travel to undo the harms inflicted on us over the last 50 years - all of us - fighting the indoctrinated as well as the elite and if we don't begin it now it will be to late.
So much information is being left out from the things that our young people are being taught that what seems to be stupidity is by design. It's all just part of the programming to make everyone easier to control.

So much information is being left out from the things that our young people are being taught that what seems to be stupidity is by design. It's all just part of the programming to make everyone easier to control.
Self-harm is stupid and that's what the Brexiteers want to do.

50 years is all it has taken to lose all that was built up over more than 1000 years. Just 50 years.

No further examples of your fealty to authoritarian rule are required. Your contributions already prove exhaustive in this regard.
If you actually believed in democracy then the electoral college would be out the window. It's ironic that no one on the right claims the Brexit referendum is "mob rule" even though its exactly what it is.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
If you actually believed in democracy then the electoral college would be out the window. It's ironic that no one on the right claims the Brexit referendum is "mob rule" even though its exactly what it is.
No dilution, no redirects, no derailment.

Representative
democracy and representative republic.

In UK’s case, Parliament is not representing. It is rather executing to its own priorities in contrast to the express wishes (votes) of its citizens...from whom Parliament is supposed to draw its power.

I remember a time when the left would agree with this sentiment. But now...authoritarian central planned globalism is lefty ambrosia.

Representative

In UK’s case, Parliament is not representing. It is rather executing to its own priorities in contrast to the express wishes (votes) of its citizens...from whom Parliament is supposed to draw its power.

I remember a time when the left would agree with this sentiment. But now...authoritarian central planned globalism is lefty ambrosia.
I just went up the road to collect a marrow for my dinner and bumped into a sweet lady drawing a pic of our village hall, sitting on the grass verge opposite it - we passed the time of day ( gossiped) and the conversation turned to the Parliamentary mess - within the conversation I mentioned that we would be the minority in Britain, going by the official figures of birthrates and influx, by 2060 ( 40 yrs time) - lol she briefly looked up from her drawing and gazed at the clouds and said mmmm but it has happened before, the Vikings ............ I really was, a rare thing, quite lost for words.

The Vikings? In Saxon country? In 2019? My acrimony sort of wilted as I toddled off with pups to collect my marrow.

Representative

They are representing the interests of their constituents. The hard Brexiteers only make up a minority of districts.
This is just some buzz words strung together. it makes zero sense, and its why the brexiteers are a laughingstock. They have no higher goals than bloviating. Blah Blah Sovereignty, blah blah democracy, blah blah blah.
They are ignoring the issuing that are holding them back. Instead of dealing them with the issues, they deliver the same stump speech they delivered 3 years ago. Brexiteers lie by omission each and every day. They refuse to acknowledge the Irish border is what's holding them back, and instead of having an honest debate about the issue, they just jerk each other off to the sound of their pointless speechs.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
They are representing the interests of their constituents. The hard Brexiteers only make up a minority of districts.

This is just some buzz words strung together. it makes zero sense, and its why the brexiteers are a laughingstock. They have no higher goals than bloviating. Blah Blah Sovereignty, blah blah democracy, blah blah blah.
They are ignoring the issuing that are holding them back. Instead of dealing them with the issues, they deliver the same stump speech they delivered 3 years ago. Brexiteers lie by omission each and every day. They refuse to acknowledge the Irish border is what's holding them back, and instead of having an honest debate about the issue, they just jerk each other off to the sound of their pointless speechs.
This is all justification for overruling and ignoring the express will of the people.

It is good that the left has become so arrogant that it no longer even attempts to fake any respect for citizens and the public will. So great is the mission, that all else is mere noise.

There truly is no justification for what is being done here. No government is legitimate when it does not represent the people. The social contract is gone.

Best of luck to my family and friends in England. Do not go mildly, be not relegated to livestock.

Godspeed!