• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Destroying America

Colorforms

Senator
You could rid the country of illegal immigration overnight with a general amnesty. If you oppose such an amnesty, it means you would rather have “illegal” immigrants than legal immigrants in this country.
All you're proposing is a name change. The suffering that you're promoting by allowing them to come and the incredible burden you're putting on legal citizens doesn't go away. Just like any democrat plan, it looks pretty until you pull off the label.

Colorforms

Senator
No. Discrimination against “illegals” has increased crime, made all working people poorer, and contributed to a long-standing drug epidemic. And the ever-tighter border has turned people who used to come over, earn money, and go back home to Mexico into permanent “illegal” residents.
Discrimination against illegals? You mean following the law?

What about discrimination against murderers and rapists. How about discrimination against drug dealers? Wow, are we a crappy country or what? You should leave before it's too late.

EatTheRich

President
So you're saying believing in conservative values is as bad as being a NAZI?

You're sick. There's just no other way to say it.
1. Look up “reductio ad absurdum.” If your argument rests on a premise that is obviously false in a particular case, it is unsound. In this case, your assumed definition of fascism is obviously faulty.
2. The way the U.S. is treating asylum seekers and undocumented immigrants today is comparable to the way Nazi Germany was treating Jews in 1934.

EatTheRich

President
All you're proposing is a name change. The suffering that you're promoting by allowing them to come and the incredible burden you're putting on legal citizens doesn't go away. Just like any democrat plan, it looks pretty until you pull off the label.
The ONLY harm that comes from illegal immigration is due to the discrimination against the immigrants, which their lack of legal status facilitates.

EatTheRich

President
Discrimination against illegals? You mean following the law?

What about discrimination against murderers and rapists. How about discrimination against drug dealers? Wow, are we a crappy country or what? You should leave before it's too late.
I mean having a terrible law in place, the sole purpose of which is to define certain people as less deserving of human rights than others.

Colorforms

Senator
1. Look up “reductio ad absurdum.” If your argument rests on a premise that is obviously false in a particular case, it is unsound. In this case, your assumed definition of fascism is obviously faulty.
Coming from someone who has no idea what fascism is or how it works, I'll put that criticism where it belongs. :)

2. The way the U.S. is treating asylum seekers and undocumented immigrants today is comparable to the way Nazi Germany was treating Jews in 1934.
Oh? You have images of those immigrant ovens?

Colorforms

Senator
The ONLY harm that comes from illegal immigration is due to the discrimination against the immigrants, which their lack of legal status facilitates.
Oh? Not the ones who die on the journey here? Not the ones being raped and abused by their fellow travelers, or coyotes? Not the children being sold from illegal to illegal to make it look like they're part of a family?

I remember that picture of the father and daughter face down in the river. Glad you don't think that's doing any harm.

This is not to mention the preponderance of drugs and poverty that is being imported.

EatTheRich

President
Coming from someone who has no idea what fascism is or how it works, I'll put that criticism where it belongs. :)

Oh? You have images of those immigrant ovens?
1. I’m not the one whose definition of fascism would classify anyone who attacked a Nazi concentration camp as a fascist.
1. Did Nazi Germany have ovens for cremating victims of mass killings in 1934?

EatTheRich

President
Oh? Not the ones who die on the journey here? Not the ones being raped and abused by their fellow travelers, or coyotes? Not the children being sold from illegal to illegal to make it look like they're part of a family?
The journey would be safe if not for the dangers created by immigration restrictions. There would not be coyotes if not for the immigration restrictions. People would not on rare occasions use children to subvert immigration controls if those immigration controls did not exist.

I remember that picture of the father and daughter face down in the river.
Due to your policy preferences.

Glad you don't think that's doing any harm.
Those deaths would not have occurred if immigration had not been restricted.

This is not to mention the preponderance of drugs and poverty that is being imported.
The importation of drugs is a big business driven primarily by American investors and American consumers. Drug traffickers become wealthier and more powerful when people trying to escape persecution or find jobs are forced to work with them because of immigration restrictions.

There is no way to import poverty since poverty is a social relationship. Perhaps you mean that poor people are being imported? But that means more power for poor people to resist exploitation by the rich (due to greater numbers and imported techniques of class struggle), which means less poverty.

Colorforms

Senator
1. I’m not the one whose definition of fascism would classify anyone who attacked a Nazi concentration camp as a fascist.
1. Did Nazi Germany have ovens for cremating victims of mass killings in 1934?
1. I don't know where you come off with "Attacking a Nazi concentration camp is a fascist". I don't believe I or anyone on this board ever said that.

2. So now we're mass killing illegals? LOL

Colorforms

Senator
The journey would be safe if not for the dangers created by immigration restrictions. There would not be coyotes if not for the immigration restrictions. People would not on rare occasions use children to subvert immigration controls if those immigration controls did not exist.

Due to your policy preferences.

Those deaths would not have occurred if immigration had not been restricted.

The importation of drugs is a big business driven primarily by American investors and American consumers. Drug traffickers become wealthier and more powerful when people trying to escape persecution or find jobs are forced to work with them because of immigration restrictions.

There is no way to import poverty since poverty is a social relationship. Perhaps you mean that poor people are being imported? But that means more power for poor people to resist exploitation by the rich (due to greater numbers and imported techniques of class struggle), which means less poverty.
Oh, and in this magical world of yours, do unicorns poop ice cream?

We would have all of this stuff and more in spades. The death toll would be immeasurable. We have people coming up here with diseases we eradicated in the 70s. Women are raped, children are sold, and all because you want to solidify the democrat political base.

It's perverse, and those who approve of it are sick.

EatTheRich

President
1. I don't know where you come off with "Attacking a Nazi concentration camp is a fascist". I don't believe I or anyone on this board ever said that.
So attacking a Nazi concentration camp isn’t fascist, but attacking a U.S. concentration camp is by definition?
2. So now we're mass killing illegals? LOL
First of all, yes. Second, read my comment again. The whole point is that the Final Solution was NOT Nazi Germany’s policy in 1934.

Colorforms

Senator
Are you seriously equating not getting your paperwork (required by a murderous regime) all filled out to the letter with being a murderer or rapist?
I'm saying that apparently you have a problem with people's "civil rights" being violated. Apparently in some cases, but you're okay with it in others.

People here illegally have no civil rights aside from what we afford them. They are not citizens of the US and not covered by the constitution.

Colorforms

Senator
So attacking a Nazi concentration camp isn’t fascist, but attacking a U.S. concentration camp is by definition?
We don't have concentration camps. That is left wing propaganda spread by useful idiots started by the single dumbest person in the house.

First of all, yes. Second, read my comment again. The whole point is that the Final Solution was NOT Nazi Germany’s policy in 1934.
You're going to have to back up that mass killing BS. Good luck :)

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
To survive what may be coming, you have to be strong, well anchored, and assured in the midst of craziness and deception everywhere. We are lied to, deceived, and manipulated constantly to believe what isn’t so. Any weakness will declare itself quickly.

Our country is being dismantled, systematically, methodically. It has been going on for a long time, with patience and stealth, since at least the sixties and it is happening from within. Almost everything the Left needs to finish is now in place.

A recent Washington Times op-ed listed a set of conditions that are needed to destroy a nation. Anyone who reads the conditions and compares them with what is now happening and yet disagrees is either not looking or doesn’t want to see

These conditions must (according to the author) be met:

1. Destroy the religion that holds the country together.
2. Destroy the nuclear family.
3. Selling maleness as toxic.
4. Decimate the education system.
5. Rising tribalism (divide and conquer)
6. Dilute the American culture through immigration
7. Big government
8. Disrespect national symbols
9. Politicize everything.
10. Take over high tech... MSM...
11.Take control of a major political party (Democrats)
12. Create a new standard of behavior (Political Correctness).

Most, if not all, of these conditions have been met. Our nation is in decline. It is by design.
Those are all things only the far fringe want and most of the media is reiterating. Don't fall for it. It is silly to paint an entire group of people based off of what the fringe is saying.

EatTheRich

President