• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Destroying America

Colorforms

Senator
The Latino contribution is continuing to be made. It was made by both legal and illegal hispanics in the past and it is ongoing.

And quit lying. Illegals do not inundate us with crime drugs and poverty.

Fact is they are a very low crime group. Far less likely to be involved in serious crime than other Americans. They are also way less likely to be involved in drugs. And they contribute more economically then they cost.

So quit with the lies.

Facts matter.
You quit lying, they are not a "low crime group". The federal prisons are filled with them. As much as 45%. And it's not just the crime, it's the drugs and the poverty. The continued enhancements to our culture are and should be made by those here legally. All you're doing is advocating for chaos at the expense of the people who do belong here.

FakeName

Governor
You quit lying, they are not a "low crime group". The federal prisons are filled with them. As much as 45%. And it's not just the crime, it's the drugs and the poverty. The continued enhancements to our culture are and should be made by those here legally. All you're doing is advocating for chaos at the expense of the people who do belong here.
Yes, they are. They are a very low crime group.

Facts matter.

Read this entire article.

https://www.cato.org/blog/illegal-immigrants-crime-assessing-evidence

They are also way less likely to have drug problems.

And they contribute more than they cost.

These are facts.

We cannot have a conversation if you keep insisting falsehoods are true in spite of the proof.

Colorforms

Senator
Yes, they are. They are a very low crime group.

Facts matter.

Read this entire article.

https://www.cato.org/blog/illegal-immigrants-crime-assessing-evidence

They are also way less likely to have drug problems.

And they contribute more than they cost.

These are facts.

We cannot have a conversation if you keep insisting falsehoods are true in spite of the proof.
That is entirely BS. Just ask the mayor of Tijuana. Since the caravans they have been having a terrible time down there.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/illegal-immigrant-crime-rates/

2. Available evidence suggests that illegals are more likely to commit crimes than the rest of the population. Fox News sorted through myriad "local, state and federal statistics" and found that "illegal immigrants are three times as likely to be convicted of murder as members of the general population and account for far more crimes than their 3.5-percent share of the U.S. population would suggest."

The percentage of illegals committing the number of crimes are as follows, according to Fox News:

• 13.6 percent of those sentenced for all committed crimes in the country
  • 12 percent of murder sentences
  • 16 percent of trafficking sentences
https://www.dailywire.com/news/10155/9-things-you-need-know-about-illegal-immigration-aaron-bandler

FakeName

Governor
That is entirely BS. Just ask the mayor of Tijuana. Since the caravans they have been having a terrible time down there.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/illegal-immigrant-crime-rates/

2. Available evidence suggests that illegals are more likely to commit crimes than the rest of the population. Fox News sorted through myriad "local, state and federal statistics" and found that "illegal immigrants are three times as likely to be convicted of murder as members of the general population and account for far more crimes than their 3.5-percent share of the U.S. population would suggest."

The percentage of illegals committing the number of crimes are as follows, according to Fox News:

• 13.6 percent of those sentenced for all committed crimes in the country
  • 12 percent of murder sentences
  • 16 percent of trafficking sentences
https://www.dailywire.com/news/10155/9-things-you-need-know-about-illegal-immigration-aaron-bandler
Try actually reading the article I provided you. It is from a conservative source.

Get back to me when you can talk facts.

Colorforms

Senator
Try actually reading the article I provided you. It is from a conservative source.

Get back to me when you can talk facts.
In other words you completely ignore any information that doesn't conform to your already perverse world view.

How very leftist of you :)

FakeName

Governor
In other words you completely ignore any information that doesn't conform to your already perverse world view.

How very leftist of you :)
That is what you did.

You didn't even read it. Even though I gave you a conservative source.

Deal with that and then we'll talk.

FakeName

Governor
So you're accusing me of something you did, nice :)
Your response to the proof I provided you from a conservative source was to completely ignore it.

The conversation ended there.

If you want to first deal with facts we can later Move on to anything you may have said after the conversation ended.

Colorforms

Senator
Your response to the proof I provided you from a conservative source was to completely ignore it.

The conversation ended there.

If you want to first deal with facts we can later Move on to anything you may have said after the conversation ended.
You didn't provide "proof". The amount of qualifiers in the article is almost embarrassing. Plus the study was restricted to Texas, and who knows about the bias of the researchers.

So no, I'm not accepting your information over mine.

Nostra

Governor
The Latino contribution is continuing to be made. It was made by both legal and illegal hispanics in the past and it is ongoing.

And quit lying. Illegals do not inundate us with crime drugs and poverty.

Fact is they are a very low crime group. Far less likely to be involved in serious crime than other Americans. They are also way less likely to be involved in drugs. And they contribute more economically then they cost.

So quit with the lies.

Facts matter.
Here are some of their “contributions” to society.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ms-13-gang-members-indicted-california-slayings-illegal-immigrants-killings

FakeName

Governor
You didn't provide "proof". The amount of qualifiers in the article is almost embarrassing. Plus the study was restricted to Texas, and who knows about the bias of the researchers.

So no, I'm not accepting your information over mine.
Read it.

You say "the study" as if it was one study, proving you didn't comprehend.

Nostra

Governor
Yep, we are a nation of immigrants and people from all those groups commit crimes.

The thing is though illegal immigrants commit serious crimes at a lower rate than other groups.
So?

If they aren’t here , they don’t have the opportunity to prey on innocent Americans. Apparently, you are OK with that.

FakeName

Governor
So?

If they aren’t here , they don’t have the opportunity to prey on innocent Americans. Apparently, you are OK with that.
If immigrants weren't here there would be no America. We are now and always have been a nation of immigrants. That is what makes America a great.

Nostra

Governor
If immigrants weren't here there would be no America. We are now and always have been a nation of immigrants. That is what makes American a great.
I said nothing about immigrants. Please try to focus on what I actually say.