• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Detroit Rep Says Trump Saved Her Life

Neo In The Matrix

The Matrix Is All Around You
Trump is a racist, Trump is a sexist <--- that's all you hear libs scream day and night. Also, they say Trump doesn't know anything at all about the coronavirus and is only causing more lives to be lost. However, a black woman tells a completely different story. One that hurts the lib narrative and is not reported on mainstream media. Bonus: She even credits Hydroxychloroquine as helping save her life. You know, the drug that our expert lib doctors said was no good.

Detroit Rep Says Trump Saved Her Life: https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2020/04/06/democrat-karen-whitsett-coronavirus-hydroxychloroquine-trump/2955430001/

Take that!

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
They don't report the 100's of 1000's that have survived
I have 2 personal friends that have Covid-19 and in 13th day and feeling much-much better...……….95 year old man dies and they claiming corona killed him!

Neo In The Matrix

The Matrix Is All Around You
They don't report the 100's of 1000's that have survived
I have 2 personal friends that have Covid-19 and in 13th day and feeling much-much better...……….95 year old man dies and they claiming corona killed him!
It is sad. If libs can't find a story that attacks Trump, they won't report it. They hate that man more than anything in life. All Trump wants to do is give them a job. Oops, that's the problem, they don't wan to work, just live off of government handouts.

EatTheRich

President
Yeah, went from lowest in 50 years 3.5% and explains why libs worship COVID-19 and may have ensured if came to America
And capitalism proved itself unable to adapt to the catalyst that happened to be the straw that broke the camel’s back.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Trump is a racist, Trump is a sexist <--- that's all you hear libs scream day and night. Also, they say Trump doesn't know anything at all about the coronavirus and is only causing more lives to be lost. However, a black woman tells a completely different story. One that hurts the lib narrative and is not reported on mainstream media. Bonus: She even credits Hydroxychloroquine as helping save her life. You know, the drug that our expert lib doctors said was no good.

Detroit Rep Says Trump Saved Her Life: https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2020/04/06/democrat-karen-whitsett-coronavirus-hydroxychloroquine-trump/2955430001/

Take that!

Nice story.

I expect it to receive scant coverage nationally.

Zam-Zam

Senator

Take that!

I was glad to see a few other outlets have picked up this wonderful story, including "The Hill":

Democratic state lawmaker thanks Trump and hydroxychloroquine for recovery from coronavirus

...."It has a lot to do with the president ... bringing it up," Whitsett said. "He is the only person who has the power to make it a priority."

When asked by the Free Press if she thinks Trump may have saved her life, Whitsett said, "Yes, I do" and "I do thank him for that."

Whitsett said she began taking the drug, prescribed by her doctor, on March 31 after she and her husband sought treatment for symptoms on March 18.

She was tested for the coronavirus and learned Monday her results were positive. She said that “less than two hours” after taking hydroxychloroquine, she began to feel relief.

In an instance of bipartisan camaraderie, Trump tweeted the story from the Free Press, telling Whitsett he’s "so glad you are getting better!"

Complete text: https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/491612-democratic-state-rep-thanks-trump-and-hydroxychloroquine-for-recovery