• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

DHS head quits

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Which has nothing at all to do with the over 100 resignations or people terminated from Trump's administration. Nice try at a distraction.
Sure it does. Now if you want greedy, power hungry bureaucrats- stick with the norm of the past 40 years And the Clintons.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Nah, I think it was because she discovered windmills cause cancer and there are some near the State Dept HQ....
If that's the best you got it's no wonder every laughs at you.

Now back to topic.....DHS head quits

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If that's the best you got it's no wonder every laughs at you.

Now back to topic.....DHS head quits
From your link:

She sold America’s precious uranium to Russia’s Uranium One for $145 million. But in addition to that Bill Clinton got half a billion dollars for a 20-minute speech from a Russian Investment Bank tied to the Kremlin.

The donation to the Clinton foundation came from a Canadian who had founded Uranium One. He did not have any investment with Uranium One by the time he made that donation. Can you prove Hillary got any of that money?

Your source seems to think Bill Clinton got $500 million for his speech. Still want to go with that source?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If they can't do or handle the job they should leave or be fired.

Since you posted of employing so many, how's your turn-over at the fast food joint?

Your guy Reid disagrees with you:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/reid-warns-democrats-not-to-underestimate-trump/ar-AAIIpy0?ocid=spartandhp
Reid's comments have nothing at all to do with Trump's ability to appoint competent people to help run the government and work with them as part of a team. They also have little to do with my restaurant or turnover there. Seems like a pretty stupid comparison to me, but then I'm used to your silliness.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Reid's comments have nothing at all to do with Trump's ability to appoint competent people to help run the government and work with them as part of a team. They also have little to do with my restaurant or turnover there. Seems like a pretty stupid comparison to me, but then I'm used to your silliness.
Reid was TOP lib and as you can see libs again posting RNC is dead and Reid proves they posting BS...…..when you post of turn-over of course your own turn-over relates and I'm sure I know why you don't want to post of your turn-over...…….as I'm use to yours/

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Reid was TOP lib and as you can see libs again posting RNC is dead and Reid proves they posting BS...…..when you post of turn-over of course your own turn-over relates and I'm sure I know why you don't want to post of your turn-over...…….as I'm use to yours/
Is English your primary language? Your communications skills suck.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yeah, one would be the exact number of people you can speak for. I am laughing at your inability to actually express yourself. You are claiming everyone is laughing at me and really can't prove that but don't mind lying about it.