• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Dianne Feinstein calls Cortez a schitzo for the Green New Deal

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk

Never thought I would thank Diane for anything, but she just defended America against the kooks
The California senator has been criticized for her response to a group of children and teenagers asking her to support the Green New Deal. Video footage shows Feinstein flatly rejecting the activists’ request, telling them: 'I’ve been doing this for 30 years. I know what I’m doing'

F schizzo Cortez and Thanks Diane again

Colorforms

Senator

Never thought I would thank Diane for anything, but she just defended America against the kooks
The California senator has been criticized for her response to a group of children and teenagers asking her to support the Green New Deal. Video footage shows Feinstein flatly rejecting the activists’ request, telling them: 'I’ve been doing this for 30 years. I know what I’m doing'

Ahhh, young brainwashed minds. :)

Grade Schools Have Become Cradles of Communist Terror

Another Children's Crusade. In 1212, the first occasion of priests abusing children, thousands of European boys were suckered into following the Cross only to wind up being cynically sold into slavery to feed the pedophile meat markets all around the Mediterranean.