• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Did California run out of other people's money?

Lukey

Senator
We're all running out of "other people's money." It is the hallmark of the age of Obama...

After much pondering I have come to a different conclusion. We are not running out of "other peoples" money. We are running out of all those "other people" that make businesses for the business owners

ya-ta-hey

Mayor
Mr. Lupe,

I hopes not, my company gets a lot of cash from them dudes in Cali gubment. No, seriously, don't worry about me. The Governor just signed a $3B Consulting Engineer Full Employment stimulus package so I can afford to get me a boat now.

Mr. Lupe,

I hopes not, my company gets a lot of cash from them dudes in Cali gubment. No, seriously, don't worry about me. The Governor just signed a $3B Consulting Engineer Full Employment stimulus package so I can afford to get me a boat now.
Do you accept IOU's? I hope it doesn't get there but,,be prepared

Boat?? Cool, what kind? I spent many a summer and weekend sailing the Gulf of Mexico in a Cal 40

Also crewed for my grandpa in a Star in the 60's we made it to the regional Olympic trials

ya-ta-hey

Mayor
Mr. Lupe,

We'll see. That's my retirement plans, but that plan has be put on hold until I grabs me a big piece of that $3B that the Governor is making rain on us consultants.

ya-ta-hey

Mayor
Mr. Lupe,

Most likely. We've got about another two years on this contract, but I'm sure the guys the own the company are busy setting up stools to milk that project for all it's worth as well.

ITALIA

Mayor
Mr. Lupe,

This from one of our "Government doesn't create jobs" people. Hey, take that boat and play chicken with freighters in the shipping lanes.

ya-ta-hey

Mayor
Mr. Italia,

Government doesn't create jobs. Especially in California, they just shift the deck chair around on the Titantic. So sue me if I'm one the smart ones who takes the deck chair that sitting on a life boat.

ITALIA

Mayor
Mr. Italia,

Government doesn't create jobs. Especially in California, they just shift the deck chair around on the Titantic. So sue me if I'm one the smart ones who takes the deck chair that sitting on a life boat.
Too late you already blew the whistle on yourself. Sounds like you work for a corrupt outfit. Good fit for you though.

ya-ta-hey

Mayor
Mr. Italia,

Sorry, I forgot that you aren't smart enough to realize that state government is a zero sums game. For every dollar I get for my boat payment, that's one dollar that the state steals from a poor small business owner who has to lay off people because of his reduced cash flow.

And I hate to break it to you, but my company is far from corrupt. We don't bribe our liberal friends, and kick back money to bought politicians who give us no show jobs. Our "outfit," as you put it, only takes advantage of foolish liberals who like to throw money around.

It easy to understand why you would think that. To you Italian types, corruption and patronage is a way of life, wot? What can I say, I'm tolerent and accepting of other people's cultures.