• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Did Maddow REALLY say this?

Caroljo

Senator

How does a man "back out"? It IS illegal! Those men will be obligated to pay child support. If the woman is on State assistance, the State will make sure to get the money out of the father! (I worked at the Friend of the Court for a short time, couldn't handle the unfairness). There are also many men that WANT TO help support their children. And yes, there are some that try to hide, but they are constantly searched for....and if found (and IF he works) they will get their money. Then there's the women that really don't know WHO the father is...sucks to be her. Maddow seems to be pretty ignorant when it comes to child support laws.....

Jen

Senator

How does a man "back out"? It IS illegal! Those men will be obligated to pay child support. If the woman is on State assistance, the State will make sure to get the money out of the father! (I worked at the Friend of the Court for a short time, couldn't handle the unfairness). There are also many men that WANT TO help support their children. And yes, there are some that try to hide, but they are constantly searched for....and if found (and IF he works) they will get their money. Then there's the women that really don't know WHO the father is...sucks to be her. Maddow seems to be pretty ignorant when it comes to child support laws.....
Maddow is as stupid as the people who listen to her.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Maddow is as stupid as the people who listen to her.
It wouldn't surprise me.

Basically, it's "HUMAN BIOLOGY ISN'T FAIIIIIR"

No, it's not.

Most supportive husbands would jump at the chance to take the burden of child birth. However, that's not how humans were evolved and are constructed.

I'm waiting for her to start taking massive amounts of testosterone so she has the same T levels as men.. you know.. because that would be the same.

Jen

Senator
It wouldn't surprise me.

No, it's not.

Most supportive husbands would jump at the chance to take the burden of child birth. However, that's not how humans were evolved and are constructed.

I'm waiting for her to start taking massive amounts of testosterone so she has the same T levels as men.. you know.. because that would be the same.
I think she's a man in drag.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member

What would she know about men?

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
It wouldn't surprise me.

No, it's not.

I think "she" IS taking massive doses of testosterone. And...I don't think "she" has to be worried about getting pregnant at all.