• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Did Manny just flip ?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
I am concerned about the safety of this nation. If criminal trials are our only defense then let's have them.
bullshit you are a liar your only concern is that Trump killed obama's legacy and hillary lost to someone you fvck tards view as a Moron.
That must really suck losing to someone like Trump makes you left tards more of a Moron than you think Trump is.

Spamature

President
bullshit you are a liar your only concern is that Trump killed obama's legacy and hillary lost to someone you fvck tards view as a Moron.
That must really suck losing to someone like Trump makes you left tards more of a Moron than you think Trump is.
I called him a traitor back in Aug 2016 before you chumps even thought he had a prayer. My history is solid and set in stone on that, you can lie about it, but that's all you can do.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Eh, pleads guilty and who could actually trust his dishonest ass?

I mean he proves he not trustworthy and will say anything now to save his corrupt ass
I imagine much of what he has can be corroborated or has corroborated from other sources. You don't think everyone except Trump is lying do you?

Manafort is gonna do some time.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
I called him a traitor back in Aug 2016 before you chumps even thought he had a prayer. My history is solid and set in stone on that, you can lie about it, but that's all you can do.
I knew he would be president to much support We've been through this before your history is like a cooked noodle
Your history is not solid you were wrong than when I was right just like now WRONG

Spamature

President
I knew he would be president to much support We've been through this before your history is like a cooked noodle
Your history is not solid you were wrong than when I was right just like now WRONG
But you can't say that I started saying what I am saying because of Hillary or Obama. I say it because I saw what Trump is when you were still a Cruz supporter.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I imagine much of what he has can be corroborated or has corroborated from other sources. You don't think everyone except Trump is lying do you?

There're ALL liars in DC

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
She's free and making speeches for money. Trump on the other hand is sweating under Mueller's spotlight worry about Manny giving up the goods.
She doesn't look free.

Neither does Bill.

He knows what he did...Heck! We all know what he did.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
6 more years of Trumpies criminal trials. There are going to be plenty of them, indeed.
Here is the next:

San Juan mayor reportedly under FBI probe for corruption ...
upload_2018-9-14_23-18-35.jpeg
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/06/14/san-juan-mayor-reportedly...
The San Juan mayor who openly attacked President Trump following Hurricane Maria last year is now reportedly under investigation for corruption. Mayor Carmen Yulín Cruz and her administration are …

Next I suggest Mueller quit while he can.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.

Are you suggesting that there are no innocent people sitting in jail right now because a prosecutor enticed a dirt bag liar to "compose" testimony? Or is it just not possible that a justice system that you guys consider (institutionally) biased against African Americans could also be biased against "outsider" oversight?