• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Did rosenstein cross a line? Opine

Jen

Senator
Yes. Of course Rosenstein crossed the line. What he did was treasonous. And feckless old Sessions gave the whole thing to Rosenstein to manipulate further.

Fast Eddy

Mayor
If I was Trump I would Personally go over to the FBI building and Fire Rosenstein and a few others while there. What a perfect chance to put someone in tp end the Mueller BS.

EatTheRich

President
Conspiracy to commit treason is what it is, since he wasn't actually successful.
Following a constitutional procedure to remove a president who is unfit for office is no more treason than running against a president in an election, or casting a vote in Congress to overturn his veto.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Interesting how this is the one “inside story” not met with the “Fake news!” mantra.

I think we need to know what Rosenstein said (or thought?”) before evaluating it. This could just be a manufactured story to give Trump an excuse to fire him, and roll out the rest of his “Saturday night massacre” strategy.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting how this is the one “inside story” not met with the “Fake news!” mantra.

I think we need to know what Rosenstein said (or thought?”) before evaluating it. This could just be a manufactured story to give Trump an excuse to fire him, and roll out the rest of his “Saturday night massacre” strategy.

Wow that's awful rational. Clearly you've been applying the same standards to the Trump Russia investigation and the meeting in Trump Tower?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Is Rosenstein calling the NYTs "fake news"? Doesn't he know that will destroy the nation and bring down democracy?
hey man I don't know, I'm just applying the same standards that leftists here do do and I'm drawing the absolutely concrete conclusion and he's a treasonous bastard who sought to overthrow a duly elected president

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The TDS is ravaging these poor peoples' minds. It's why we're seeing lefty posters making death threats and posting rape videos. Totally unhinged.
Here's the thing that totally gets me. long time ago a story broke basically suggesting the Trump met and colluded with Russians. the leftists have been totally incensed ever since. Todaywelearn that Rosenstein plotted to unseat a duly elected president. Not much reaction to that. Talk about effed in the head

Here's the thing that totally gets me. long time ago a story broke basically suggesting the Trump met and colluded with Russians. the leftists have been totally incensed ever since. Todaywelearn that Rosenstein plotted to unseat a duly elected president. Not much reaction to that. Talk about effed in the head
It comes at a good time, that's for sure.