• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Did rosenstein cross a line? Opine

guvnah

Dilly Dilly!
lol

So you all just assume his guilt even though he unequivocally denies it.

Ironically funny af!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It comes at a good time, that's for sure.
oh I'm reasonably certain that there's plenty more coming in the not-too-distant future. The kind of information that is fundamentally going to transform the FBI and other agencies of our government

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
lol

So you all just assume his guilt even though he unequivocally denies it.

Ironically funny af!

I don't know about you all I actually don't know what or who are you all is but in my second or third reply I clearly state that I'm modeling myself after the crazed leftist here. So you'll have to interpret my replies on that basis. if you actually want to engage in a discussion you'll have to ask me a question and then I'll do my best to answer it.

justoffal

Senator
Yep...gonna cost him his job.

Jo
Interesting how this is the one “inside story” not met with the “Fake news!” mantra.

I think we need to know what Rosenstein said (or thought?”) before evaluating it. This could just be a manufactured story to give Trump an excuse to fire him, and roll out the rest of his “Saturday night massacre” strategy.
Yeah.... Maybe..... still the info comes from
Mcabes's notes though. Sessions will be gone after the midterms maybe Ole Roddy boy will be joining him.

Jo

guvnah

Dilly Dilly!
I don't know about you all I actually don't know what or who are you all is but in my second or third reply I clearly state that I'm modeling myself after the crazed leftist here. So you'll have to interpret my replies on that basis. if you actually want to engage in a discussion you'll have to ask me a question and then I'll do my best to answer it.
you misspelled “dance around it like a maypole”

justoffal

Senator
Here's the thing that totally gets me. long time ago a story broke basically suggesting the Trump met and colluded with Russians. the leftists have been totally incensed ever since. Todaywelearn that Rosenstein plotted to unseat a duly elected president. Not much reaction to that. Talk about effed in the head
Everything is OK as long as:

"IT'S DIFFERENT"

:rolleyes:

Jo

EatTheRich

President
Here's the thing that totally gets me. long time ago a story broke basically suggesting the Trump met and colluded with Russians. the leftists have been totally incensed ever since. Todaywelearn that Rosenstein plotted to unseat a duly elected president. Not much reaction to that. Talk about effed in the head
The same way Romney “plotted to unseat a duly elected president” using one of the constitutionally prescribed means of doing so.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
“Plotting” to use the constitutionally prescribed 25th Amendment procedure to remove the president is no more plotting against the government than running to unseat the president in an election.
Riiight. You go with that

No surprise there.
The reason this isn't being greeted with the fake news mantra is because this story is anything but.

This information came directly from Andrew McCabe's personal notes and memos. He took these notes himself during this meeting with Rosenstein and is part of the cabal that actually discussed attempting to remove the president via the 25th amendment.

Bruce Ohr, Lisa Page and more were in attendance where Rosenstein discussed himself and others wearing a secret recording device while in the presence of the president. He also discussed recruiting cabinet members like Sessions and Kelly to get involved in helping to remove Trump from office.

This ain't fake news and swamp creatures are going to burn. They snowball is rolling downhill, gaining speed and getting bigger by the day.

Watch these subverters eat each other in a desperate attempt to stay out of jail. This is getting real! Real fast!