• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Did Trump admin incompetence infect the US with the Coronavirus ?

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Here. It as official as the sight you gave me

Trumpcare is not the law Obamacare is, you linked to a proposal not to a real healthcare plan that people can buy

Were you born stooped or did u study

Spamature

President
He has no plan, never did, otherwise you would have seen something actually real as opposed to reality tv during his first 2 years when he had majorities in both houses.
Their plan was to take $1.1 trillion from healthcare and use it to pay for his massive tax cut. When that failed they just borrowed the money for the tax cut and proceeded to gut the law in place. Right as we speak they are in court trying to get rid of protection on pre existing conditions.

Trump is POTUS of all of the US. Even PR when he let those people die. And yes now with this threat and homelessness in America too.

Your cultism is the most dangerous threat America faces by far.
How is it you have missed the stories about the corrupt officials in PR who "let people die" and hoarded the supplies you claim were never delivered for themselves? Those people are now being prosecuted.
This is yet another lie from the party of hate.

They did test those people. They also quarantined them. They did, in fact, follow protocol.
And no, this has NOT been going on for months, and we have NOT had months to plan.
Couple that with the FACT that China is lying about everything and you get a very different picture than the one you are painting. Your expectations of any president in this situation are outrageously unreaonable.
The government does NOT owe you total protection from a deadly disease suddenly appearing.
No, my friend. This is not a "lack of planning at the top". This is a totally unreasonable demand from the party of hate.

China lies, America tells the truth? You're too funny.

U.S. Health Workers Responding to Coronavirus Lacked Training and Protective Gear, Whistle-Blower SaysU.S. Health Workers Responding to Coronavirus Lacked Training and Protective Gear, Whistle-Blower Says
Team members were not properly trained, lacked necessary gear and moved freely around and off military bases where Americans were quarantined, a complaint says.

Coronavirus Live Updates: W.H.O. Raises Risk Assessment to “Very High,” Its Top Level

Mick

The Right is always right
And no American is going to die from it, right ? Go ahead and say that. I want to hear you make that proclamation.
No idea. But I do know that it hasn't killed anyone yet but you are still making unfounded claims despite a mortality rate of ZERO. How insane is that? Very.

Yes the Chinese lie about problems within their borders. Or does Trumpism even trump common knowledge and common sense for you worshipers.
Of course, the Chinese lie. And if the problem is greater or less than they say how is it Trump's fault either way that there are zero American deaths again? TDS is sickening disease.

Spamature

President
Trumpcare is not the law Obamacare is, you linked to a proposal not to a real healthcare plan that people can buy

Were you born stooped or did u study

And right on the page it show that he has changed the law. You don't have to sign up for the ACA anymore and you can now buy bogus plans that don't really protect you.

It's Trumpcare now baby.

Their plan was to take $1.1 trillion from healthcare and use it to pay for his massive tax cut. When that failed they just borrowed the money for the tax cut and proceeded to gut the law in place. Right as we speak they are in court trying to get rid of protection on pre existing conditions.

Similar to what Pence did in Indiana that presaged an uptick in HIV/AIDS in Hoosier heaven.

No idea. But I do know that it hasn't killed anyone yet but you are still making unfounded claims despite a mortality rate of ZERO. How insane is that? Very.

Of course, the Chinese lie. And if the problem is greater or less than they say how is it Trump's fault either way that there are zero American deaths again? TDS is sickening disease.

All govt's lie, ours most especially to we the people.

Have you written Mike Pence for some corona virus prayer beads yet? I'll be setting aside the month of March for speaking In tongues.
Your comments are also based on a lie.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
China lies, America tells the truth? You're too funny.

U.S. Health Workers Responding to Coronavirus Lacked Training and Protective Gear, Whistle-Blower SaysU.S. Health Workers Responding to Coronavirus Lacked Training and Protective Gear, Whistle-Blower Says
Team members were not properly trained, lacked necessary gear and moved freely around and off military bases where Americans were quarantined, a complaint says.

Coronavirus Live Updates: W.H.O. Raises Risk Assessment to “Very High,” Its Top Level
China also eats raw monkey brains from monkeys that died at the level 4 lab in Wuhan

Mick

Trump is POTUS of all of the US. Even PR when he let those people die. And yes now with this threat and homelessness in America too.

Your cultism is the most dangerous threat America faces by far.
So Trump is to get credit for homelessness down in 29 states since he took office. Yes or no? You keep deflecting. Now you are some bizarre rant about Puerto Rico. Very ill.

Similar to what Pence did in Indiana that presaged an uptick in HIV/AIDS in Hoosier heaven.
That is also a lie:

Spamature

President

So far as far as we know. People could have died from it, but since they don't have testing kits nobody knows that for sure.

I know your teabagger messiah will perform the miracle he promised and make it go away.

You cultist will destroy this country to appease your cult leader if you aren't stopped.

Mick

So far as far as we know. People could have died from it, but since they don't have testing kits nobody knows that for sure.
Oh, so now the conspiracy is deaths are occurring that are being covered up or we don't know about? ROFL This gets more bizarre by the post. In order to defend your absurd insanity it just requires even more insane posts.

I know your teabagger messiah will perform the miracle he promised and make it go away.

You cultist will destroy this country to appease your cult leader if you aren't stopped.
Zero deaths making you mad, bro? Very telling and very, very sick, special needs.

:D

Apparently to spambot Trump did something that caused Cali's homelessness but is not responsible for homeless decreases in 29 states. I keep asking him to explain. He keeps deflecting and unable.

Ok. And you cannot say what Don did to decrease homelessness in those 29 states which you have not cited evidence for yet. How are you two differing again?

Oh, so now the conspiracy is deaths are occurring that are being covered up or we don't know about? ROFL This gets more bizarre by the post. In order to defend your absurd insanity it just requires even more insane posts.

Zero deaths making you mad, bro? Very telling and very, very sick, special needs.

:D

Tell your stock market.