• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Did Trump admin incompetence infect the US with the Coronavirus ?

Mick

The Right is always right
No another posters brought it up as if Trump isn't the president of the entire country.

Sadly he is.
So he is not the President of those 29 states were homelessness rates dropped? Either he is responsible or not, spambot. Explain.

Spamature

President
I did see that. The stupid schmucks wouldn't pay for their own HIV tests. It was pathetic
Because it would be better to pay for the treatment of all the people they unknowing infected ?

You people have gone insane with your hate of other human beings.

Wingerism is the worse disease this nation has ever faced.

Spamature

President
So he is not the President of those 29 states were homelessness rates dropped? Either he is responsible or not, spambot. Explain.
Those and the other 21 states you seem to avoid mentioning.

Now stop mentioning them both and get back on the topic at hand.

Mick

You can't even cover it up if you don't know it's happening. Right now they don't know how extensive the spread is. They don't know because unlike other govts this one did not prepared itself to be able to find that out in a timely manner.

It's 3 days to even find out if someone is infected and only if the request a kit from the CDC. Like I said earlier in the thread hospitals should be wondering where to store all of the testing kits they have been sent instead of having to beg for them on a case by case basis.
Still ranting about conspiracies of mass deaths no one knows about? ROFL

So NO deaths means they didn't prepare themselves in a "timely manner"? Good lord, special needs, you just can't help yourself.

Besides, this virus has only been known about for a few weeks. Think the CDC has magic powers to produce testing kits by the millions and ship them everywhere in that time?

Lawwdddd. This is some type of sickness. And I'm not talking covid-19.

Mick

Those and the other 21 states you seem to avoid mentioning.

Now stop mentioning them both and get back on the topic at hand.
You discussed homelessness. Now when you can't give credit after giving blame is where you weasel away. ROFL.

I've been talking extensively about your Covid-19 conspiracies. Do you shut humiliation out?

Spamature

President
Still ranting about conspiracies of mass deaths no one knows about? ROFL

So NO deaths means they didn't prepare themselves in a "timely manner"? Good lord, special needs, you just can't help yourself.

Besides, this virus has only been known about for a few weeks. Think the CDS has magic powers to produce testing kits by the millions and ship them everywhere in that time?

Lawwdddd. This is some type of sickness. And I'm not talking covid-19.
Show me where anyone they have proof positive that no one in the US has died because of this virus. You act as if they have tested everyone and ever single death was the flu or some other cause and not this.

You can't. I am not saying they have. I am saying they do not know. Somehow simple logic escapes you Trumpster divers.

The stock market hasn't had 10% drops before? ROFL. Like I said, TDS is not curable.
2 days ago, right-wingers were saying it's just a 3.5% drop. Now it's a 12% drop.
This is the fastest the stock market had erased 4 months of gains, and that was before today. It shows no signs of abating either, and it all happening because Trump's corona virus response has been an embarrassment.

kaz

Small l libertarian
Because it would be better to pay for the treatment of all the people they unknowing infected ?

You people have gone insane with your hate of other human beings.

Wingerism is the worse disease this nation has ever faced.
I'm glad you're admitting the damages of your left wingerism. You're right, it is bad.

I'm a libertarian. We're the true moderates. Keep government out of our wallets and our bedrooms.

So how much money did you donate to buy HIV kids in Indiana? What charity did you give to?

Spamature

President
You discussed homelessness. Now when you can't give credit after giving blame is where you weasel away. ROFL.

I've been talking extensively about your Covid-19 conspiracies. Do you shut humiliation out?
South Korea is producing 100000 kits a day for their people. Maybe Trump should get out his competence begging bowl and hit them up for a donation to the incompetent.

Spamature

President
2 days ago, right-wingers were saying it's just a 3.5% drop. Now it's a 12% drop.
This is the fastest the stock market had erased 4 months of gains, and that was before today. It shows no signs of abating either, and it all happening because Trump's corona virus response has been an embarrassment.
Exactly !

Mick

And when it rebounds?

You messiah didn't need their help. He did this all on his own. But at least he got rid of the suspected never Trumpers in the CDC and replaced them with the very best and this is the result.
That's peculiar. The internet doesn't seem able to find any stories that say Trump got rid of never Trumpers at the CDC. Got any real proof of that claim from a reputable source?
Oh, your claim that Trump has done nothing?
He banned incoming flights from affected areas weeks ago.
It would appear that the Democrats have nothing to offer on this issue but lies and hate. Again.

Spamature

President
I'm glad you're admitting the damages of your left wingerism. You're right, it is bad.

I'm a libertarian. We're the true moderates. Keep government out of our wallets and our bedrooms.

So how much money did you donate to buy HIV kids in Indiana? What charity did you give to?
None. If a sink hole took Pence and Indiana with him. I would just refer to this country as America and its 49 states, and then move on. But I bet the people of that state would prefer not to be infected because their governor believed they deserved to be infected and that it was just punishment for their sins.

Spamature

President
That's peculiar. The internet doesn't seem able to find any stories that say Trump got rid of never Trumpers at the CDC. Got any real proof of that claim from a reputable source?
Oh, your claim that Trump has done nothing?
He banned incoming flights from affected areas weeks ago.
It would appear that the Democrats have nothing to offer on this issue but lies and hate. Again.

True

True
That was part of the Ebola response and NOT a general "pandemic response team". You people can't have it both ways. You scream that he spends too much money and then when he does cut costs you scream that he is endangering people. It's preposterous.
There is no way anyone could have foreseen this two years ago. None whatsoever.
Even the Democrats couldn't have.
It's the same thing as this, the budget cuts lie, that was funding for a disease that no longer posed a threat to US citizens.