• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Did Trump admin incompetence infect the US with the Coronavirus ?

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
That was part of the Ebola response and NOT a general "pandemic response team". You people can't have it both ways. You scream that he spends too much money and then when he does cut costs you scream that he is endangering people. It's preposterous.
There is no way anyone could have foreseen this two years ago. None whatsoever.
Even the Democrats couldn't have.
It's the same thing as this, the budget cuts lie, that was funding for a disease that no longer posed a threat to US citizens.
You do know that if you argue with an idiot that they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Spamature

President
That was part of the Ebola response and NOT a general "pandemic response team". You people can't have it both ways. You scream that he spends too much money and then when he does cut costs you scream that he is endangering people. It's preposterous.
There is no way anyone could have foreseen this two years ago. None whatsoever.
Even the Democrats couldn't have.
It's the same thing as this, the budget cuts lie, that was funding for a disease that no longer posed a threat to US citizens.
Maybe he should made the tax cut for his pals a bit smaller and kept the pandemic response team.

What do you mean it's for Ebola ? Do you think that is all these people knew anything about ? They are supposed to be there to respond to these kinds of crises.

6 yrs ago during that crisis Trump was still tweeting that if the stock market drops by a 1000 points the president should be shot out of a cannon into the sun.

Today you are defending him for making America less prepared.

Trumpism is a cult, and you in it.

kaz

Small l libertarian
None. If a sink hole took Pence and Indiana with him. I would just refer to this country as America and its 49 states, and then move on. But I bet the people of that state would prefer not to be infected because their governor believed they deserved to be infected and that it was just punishment for their sins.
Ah, well at least you admitted you were being partisan then this time and you don' really give a shit

Maybe he should made the tax cut for his pals a bit smaller and kept the pandemic response team.

What do you mean it's for Ebola ? Do you think that is all these people knew anything about ? They are supposed to be there to respond to these kinds of crises.

6 yrs ago during that crisis Trump was still tweeting that if the stock market drops by a 1000 points the president should be shot out of a cannon into the sun.

Today you are defending him for making America less prepared.

Trumpism is a cult, and you in it.
LOL MY Gawd but you have nothing to offer but lies. Yes, that team was assembled to deal with a possible ebola outbreak that never materialized here. No, it does not need to be permanent. It was not intended to be permanent. I noticed you dodged the point about screaming about deficits while insisting on wasting money.
He has not made America less prepared. Several companies are working on a vaccine, and the only active cases are under treatment, and possible cases are quarantined, which is all anyone can do. That includes the "know it all but do nothing" Democrats.

Spamature

President
Ah, well at least you admitted you were being partisan then this time and you don' really give a shit
I am telling you that I think it is stupid to even consider it is better to save the lesser cost by not testing people instead of setting your state up for the greater cost of treating people who you could have prevented from being infected.

Do I care about Indiana ? In the abstract I suppose so. I don't know anyone there and have no intentions of every going there. So if it fell into a sink hole I don't think anything would change for me.

Just like if all of the homeless disappear from SF it would not change anything for you. Only difference is that I don't constantly bring up Indiana and you constantly bring up the homeless in SF even in a thread that has nothing to do with it.

Fast Eddy

Mayor
No, Trump's policies are correct but the open borders from the loonies are bad, especially now that Mexico has cases.

kaz

Small l libertarian
I am telling you that I think it is stupid to even consider it is better to save the lesser cost by not testing people instead of setting your state up for the greater cost of treating people who you could have prevented from being infected
What a load of crap. Government paying for free shit doesn't save money no matter how much you love free shit. Even if once transactionally it did, it trains people to expect more free shit.

If someone doesn't care enough if they have HIV to pay for their own test, they aren't likely to even show up for the free government test

Spamature

President
No, Trump's policies are correct but the open borders from the loonies are bad, especially now that Mexico has cases.
So trying to create a disease ridden wasteland by importing this virus is Trump's master anti immigration plan.

It might work. Since people from Mexico unlike Trumpies want to live and are not inviting their own demise by making excuses for Trump admin incompetence.

Spamature

President
What a load of crap. Government paying for free shit doesn't save money no matter how much you love free shit. Even if once transactionally it did, it trains people to expect more free shit.

If someone doesn't care enough if they have HIV to pay for their own test, they aren't likely to even show up for the free government test
Tell that to the people who were unncessarily infected because of Pence's policies. But then again that might be all of us soon considering he has been made the Trump admin's minister of propaganda in this crisis.

Mick

The Right is always right
Show me where anyone they have proof positive that no one in the US has died because of this virus. You act as if they have tested everyone and ever single death was the flu or some other cause and not this.
Oh, so your unfounded accusation is now founded in your puny brain because you believe in conspiracies instead of the actual facts we have on hand? ROFL

You can't. I am not saying they have. I am saying they do not know. Somehow simple logic escapes you Trumpster divers.

The FACTS are you called out the Trump administration for being unprepared for a virus that has a documented death rate on Americans of..........ZERO. Whatever you logic you are pandering the rest of the normal world wants no part of that derangement.