• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Did you hear the speaker?

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Not yet. Once the coup is put down, though, I expect the investigations of the conspirators to begin.
A conspiracy that's been debunked by an appointee of Trump's.
-- Bossert’s appearance Sunday morning on ABC’s “This Week” showed that even Trump loyalists cannot always be counted on to espouse Trump’s I-know-what-you-are-but-what-am-I talking points. The former homeland security adviser strongly criticized the president for furthering the unfounded conspiracy theory that the cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike played a role in shielding the Democratic National Committee’s server and perhaps the true origins of the hackers. Bossert noted that the U.S. intelligence community has concluded that the Russians hacked the Democratic servers.

“That conspiracy theory has got to go,” Bossert said, explaining that Trump is motivated to spread the “completely debunked” theory because he had “not gotten his pound of flesh yet” over being “wrongly accused of colluding with Russia” to win the 2016 election. But Bossert warned that he risks taking it too far: “If he continues to focus on that white whale, it’s going to bring him down,” he said.

Bossert resigned as the top homeland security official in the White House in April 2018 at the request of John Bolton, one day after Bolton took over as national security adviser. On ABC, where he has a contributor contract, Bossert also criticized Giuliani for pushing conspiracy theories on the president because “it sticks in his mind when he hears it over and over again.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2019/09/30/daily-202-warning-flares-from-tom-bossert-and-ad

TBLee

Governor
I did not say or imply any of that champ. Those are your words. I stated the fact that he and Lewinsky had a consensual sexual liaison.
And you also stated she "sparked" it...like Clinton had no other choice but to have sex with her. Meh...he was the one who committed adultery, and then made the decision to commit perjury to cover it up.

Jack4freedom

Governor

TBLee

Governor
Where did he say that Monica "forced him into sex. Held him down against his will."?

why are you lying?

He said she "sparked it" and you twist that into " forced him into sex. Held him down against his will."?

lol.

Ridiculous.
You left out the part where I mentioned....perjury. LOL In Clinton's attempt to cover up his adultery, he committed perjury.

FakeName

Governor
And you also stated she "sparked" it...like Clinton had no other choice but to have sex with her. Meh...he was the one who committed adultery, and then made the decision to commit perjury to cover it up.
You know Trump also committed adultery right. And that his lawyer is in prison for his efforts to cover it up?

TBLee

Governor
You know Trump also committed adultery right. And that his lawyer is I prison for his efforts to cover it up?
I know no such thing. Please provide a link providing evidence that Trump lied to the American people while under oath about his adulterous affair with a 22 year old staff member while in office as the President of the United States.

FakeName

Governor
I know no such thing. Please provide a link providing evidence that Trump lied to the American people while under oath about his adulterous affair with a 22 year old staff member while in office as the President of the United States.
You have reading comprehension problems huh?

Slow down, read it again, and get back to me if you have a comment on what I actually said, not some made up crap you imagined that I said.

TBLee

Governor
You have reading comprehension problems huh?

Slow down, read it again, and get back to me if you have a comment on what I actually said, not some made up crap you imagined that I said.
You were free to just scroll on by. Funny how you found yourself unable to do so. ;)

FakeName

Governor
You were free to just scroll on by. Funny how you found yourself unable to do so. ;)
you were talking to me. Putting words in my mouth. Why on Earth would I scroll on by rather than correcting you?

Now do you have any comment on what I ACTUALLY said, or are you planning on just making more crap up?

TBLee

Governor
you were talking to me. Putting words in my mouth. Why on Earth would I scroll on by rather than correcting you?

Now do you have any comment on what I ACTUALLY said, or are you planning on just making more crap up?
Meh....its your choice. I am willing to play if you really want to.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Right. He lied under oath about a private sexual matter.
"private sexual matter" in We the Peoples Oval office...……..hopefully libs supporting that don't have daughters that have boss men.