• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Dirt poor Hillary out seeking $$$

MrMike

Bless you all
What a disgusting candidate (to be). I guess by hiding out until July Hildebeast expects to be off-limits from scrutiny or become a victim of her own gaffes (or mis-remembering episodes)? Her strategy sure doesn't seem to be playing well in Libland does it? So much for that new car smell...

Activists bristle at Hillary Clinton fundraising pleas

Constant solicitations for cash in the absence of an actual candidate aren’t sitting well.

In early November, with her party on the eve of an electoral walloping, Democrat Mary Tetreau had had enough. The Londonderry, New Hampshire activist was sick of the constant emails begging for money for a candidate who wasn’t even running for office yet.

When another plea landed in her inbox the day before the election, she unsubscribed.
Story Continued Below

“I’m not going to be ready for Hillary until she announces she’s running for president,” said Tetreau, a three-decade veteran of New Hampshire primary politics, who called Ready for Hillary’s early-and-often email approach “annoying.”

Three months later, Hillary Clinton remains officially undeclared, but her campaign-in-waiting’s emails continue to flood inboxes of Democratic activists in early voting states. Though it amounts to little more than a nuisance in the grand scheme of the 2016 election, it does point to a downside of Clinton’s strategy of staying out of the public eye while her supporters campaign on her behalf. Namely, that it could create Clinton fatigue among activists and fuel concerns that she’s taking the Democratic nomination for granted.

“I’ll be ready for Hillary when Hillary’s ready for Hillary,” said Bill Verge, a Democratic activist who played a key role in John Kerry’s 2004 New Hampshire campaign. Like Tetreau, Verge, who said he has been “inundated with emails daily,” counts himself a likely Clinton supporter — but one turned off by the aggressive fundraising on behalf of a candidate who appears intent on postponing an official entry into the race possibly until July.

Read more: Activists bristle at Hillary Clinton fundraising pleas - Ben Schreckinger - POLITICO

write on

Senator
What a disgusting candidate (to be). I guess by hiding out until July Hildebeast expects to be off-limits from scrutiny or become a victim of her own gaffes (or mis-remembering episodes)? Her strategy sure doesn't seem to be playing well in Libland does it? So much for that new car smell...

Constant solicitations for cash in the absence of an actual candidate aren’t sitting well.

In early November, with her party on the eve of an electoral walloping, Democrat Mary Tetreau had had enough. The Londonderry, New Hampshire activist was sick of the constant emails begging for money for a candidate who wasn’t even running for office yet.

When another plea landed in her inbox the day before the election, she unsubscribed.
Story Continued Below

“I’m not going to be ready for Hillary until she announces she’s running for president,” said Tetreau, a three-decade veteran of New Hampshire primary politics, who called Ready for Hillary’s early-and-often email approach “annoying.”

Three months later, Hillary Clinton remains officially undeclared, but her campaign-in-waiting’s emails continue to flood inboxes of Democratic activists in early voting states. Though it amounts to little more than a nuisance in the grand scheme of the 2016 election, it does point to a downside of Clinton’s strategy of staying out of the public eye while her supporters campaign on her behalf. Namely, that it could create Clinton fatigue among activists and fuel concerns that she’s taking the Democratic nomination for granted.

“I’ll be ready for Hillary when Hillary’s ready for Hillary,” said Bill Verge, a Democratic activist who played a key role in John Kerry’s 2004 New Hampshire campaign. Like Tetreau, Verge, who said he has been “inundated with emails daily,” counts himself a likely Clinton supporter — but one turned off by the aggressive fundraising on behalf of a candidate who appears intent on postponing an official entry into the race possibly until July.

Read more: Activists bristle at Hillary Clinton fundraising pleas - Ben Schreckinger - POLITICO
Timing, in politics, is everything.

Jen

Senator

Story Continued Below

The reasons that Hillary would be a terrible president is a long one, yet......... Democrats are hanging their hopes on her. "Racist" worked for Obama.........now "War on women" will work for Hillary. That's the hope anyway.

write on

Senator
The reasons that Hillary would be a terrible president is a long one, yet......... Democrats are hanging their hopes on her. "Racist" worked for Obama.........now "War on women" will work for Hillary. That's the hope anyway.

Heads up, Jen.

Posting funny pics doesn't make you look smart.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Your opinion doesn't worry me. I expect exactly that response from you. My targeted audience is those people at PJ with brains.
Heads up to you.
Nothing I post has ever been any attempt to make me look smart.
These posts do not seem compatible to me.

How does one post FOR people with brains by NOT trying to be smart?

Z

zzigzzag

Your opinion doesn't worry me. I expect exactly that response from you. My targeted audience is those people at PJ with brains.
Assuming that you direct your posts to the opposition on a debate forum....that makes sense.

Might be a first for you. An accidental true statement. Took a Freudian slip to get there.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
And here's your liberal brain:

I found it on the internet, so it must be true....
Maybe it's just....well....uhhh....ummmm....you know...humorous.

Your sense of humor is...you know...:cool:
And that tiny little humor cell rears it's little head... not...

Can't find it, huh? No surprise... considering it's size.
Weird...

I just was about to post that above...about your missing sense of humor...