• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Dishonesty: Obama White House deleted online speeches about the immigration crisis

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Give some factual information to support your opinion
It’s my opinion, based on Charlottesville and the lack of trump supporters to condemn his comments, neo-naziism, the klan, trumpettes on boards calling blacks “slaves”, even a trump supporter on this site saying blacks are inferior.

Jen

Senator
Not every thread, but many of them. I feel it is a very key reason that cons hate him.
Skin color is not even a part of the reason cons "hate" (and that's not the right word either) Obama.. Skin color is irrelevant and it's especially irrelevant in Obama's case since he is half white.

It's a lame but convenient ploy used by Democrats who can't resist putting people into color-labeled categories.

Nostra

Governor
It’s my opinion, based on Charlottesville and the lack of trump supporters to condemn his comments, neo-naziism, the klan, trumpettes on boards calling blacks “slaves”, even a trump supporter on this site saying blacks are inferior.
Provide links to all of those.

@now_what

Last edited:

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
LOL not many Trump supporters do that only one and I've called them an idiot

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
The race Card is the 'hiding under mommy's skirt' move of my party of leftists.

We do it well- we do it often. As we are void of intelligent / critical thought.

redtide

Mayor
taht is amusing given that it is dems who say those things with all of their policies. Affirmative action much?

redtide

Mayor
Did your post make any sense to you?
yes it does and I realize that it is hard for you to get past your emotional in vestment in racist policies that were sold to you as "compassionate". Affirmative action, quotas, welfare, HUD are many of the democrats ways of keeping blacks and browns on the democrat economic plantations. So sad that only the paint job on the dem party has changed but the core racism has not.