• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Dishonesty: Obama White House deleted online speeches about the immigration crisis

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
That's rich, given the DemocRAT party front runner is the oldest and whitest. :)
Our last one was half black and young. We look for the best for the job, without the prerequisite of having to be white, male and old. Like you do every single time.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
yes it does and I realize that it is hard for you to get past your emotional in vestment in racist policies that were sold to you as "compassionate". Affirmative action, quotas, welfare, HUD are many of the democrats ways of keeping blacks and browns on the democrat economic plantations. So sad that only the paint job on the dem party has changed but the core racism has not.
Your original post was poorly written. And I won’t buy into the racist theories of “plantations”, as it implies that minorities are too stupid to make the best decisions for themselves and their families, but you are intelligent enough to know what is best for them. That obviously is not the case.

EatTheRich

President
That 221 million was a last minute drop to a terrorist-run government a known enemy to Israel. It wasn't a total sum try again.
The $38 billion to Israel in 2016 (largest aid package in Israel’s history) wasn’t the totality of aid to Israel either.

The state of Palestine is allied with Israel via the Oslo Accords; two of the main reasons Obama gave them money was to save Israel the cost of supporting them and to give them leverage to fight Hamas, a rival for control of Palestine which is much more dangerous to Israel.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
The $38 billion to Israel in 2016 (largest aid package in Israel’s history) wasn’t the totality of aid to Israel either.

The state of Palestine is allied with Israel via the Oslo Accords; two of the main reasons Obama gave them money was to save Israel the cost of supporting them and to give them leverage to fight Hamas, a rival for control of Palestine which is much more dangerous to Israel.
Wrong Obama was no friend to Israel. I wonder how many iPods odumbass have other important stat figureheads with his chesses speeches on them?