• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

DJTJ's "I am not an elitist: brag didn't go so well. :)

Dino

Russian Asset
Like father like son...
DJTJ boasts about flying coach on plane that has no first class.

What a bunch of hateful goons. He could have flown on an airline that had first class and chosen it then, but didn’t.
I love the silly “he had no choice “ but to not fly first class. Of course he did.
I guess if this was Beyoncé the left would love it how such a person of stature played off as a middle-class person. How they’d go on and on!
But it’s Don Jr. so ... GRRRRR!!!

Bugsy McGurk

President
What a bunch of hateful goons. He could have flown on an airline that had first class and chosen it then, but didn’t.
I love the silly “he had no choice “ but to not fly first class. Of course he did.
I guess if this was Beyoncé the left would love it how such a person of stature played off as a middle-class person. How they’d go on and on!
Nah, there are limited options on the short flight in question - Vegas to Phoenix.

More interesting is that Uday Trump actually thought it was noteworthy that he flew coach on a short flight. So unusual!

Uday: “I am not an elitist.”

;-)

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Like father like son...
DJTJ boasts about flying coach on plane that has no first class.

Bless his heart... he's such an humble fellow, just like dear old Dad. :rolleyes:
I bet he skinned him a bear when he was only three. :D

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Bless his heart... he's such an humble fellow, just like dear old Dad. :rolleyes:
I bet he skinned him a bear when he was only three. :D
He just "won" some kind of lottery to shoot himself a "grizzley" in Alaska. They will probably sedate it like the caribou "Grizzley Mom" Sarah Palin shot. It didn't even run away after she missed the first two shots. Such fakes!!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
The flight took 45 minutes. L0L. I guess you haven't read the part that he wrote about it. It wasn't in my link. But it wouldn't make any difference to a Trump contest anyway, what he said. He boasted about himself just like his insecure idiot dad does. So there's that. Suck it up Dino.

Dino

Russian Asset
Nah, there are limited options on the short flight in question - Vegas to Phoenix.

More interesting is that Uday Trump actually thought it was noteworthy that he flew coach on a short flight. So unusual!

;-)
Let’s see what kayak.com has to say to that:

There are 421 (nonstop) flights between LasVegas and Phoenix per week, averaging 60 per day. Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Las Vegas to Phoenix? In the past 3 days, the cheapest round-trip tickets were found on Frontier ($65), American Airlines ($65) and United Airlines ($86).

Guess you’re wrong.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

;-)
Evidently Dino doesn't fly much or he would know that.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

There are 421 (nonstop) flights between LasVegas and Phoenix per week, averaging 60 per day. Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Las Vegas to Phoenix? In the past 3 days, the cheapest round-trip tickets were found on Frontier ($65), American Airlines ($65) and United Airlines ($86).

Guess you’re wrong.
Hey, diaper Don doesn't worry about expense. Most likely the taxpayers paid for it if he was on his way to help daddy at a Trump rally.

Bugsy McGurk

President

Guess you’re wrong.
How many flights had seats when Uday wanted to fly?