• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

DJTJ's "I am not an elitist: brag didn't go so well. :)

Dino

Russian Asset
The flight took 45 minutes. L0L. I guess you haven't read the part that he wrote about it. It wasn't in my link. But it wouldn't make any difference to a Trump contest anyway, what he said. He boasted about himself just like his insecure idiot dad does. So there's that. Suck it up Dino.
Can I really “suck it up” though? I don’t know if I can tolerate any more of your petty buffoonery. I’m almost at the tipping point of your intolerance and shallow thought. I’m sure Don Jr is taking it even harder than I am. I pity him for all the jeering he’s taking from people with nothing more important going on in their lives.

<end sarcasm>.

Bugsy McGurk

President
The flight took 45 minutes. L0L. I guess you haven't read the part that he wrote about it. It wasn't in my link. But it wouldn't make any difference to a Trump contest anyway, what he said. He boasted about himself just like his insecure idiot dad does. So there's that. Suck it up Dino.
Your link includes Uday’s tweet bragging about flying coach.

Dino

Russian Asset
Translation: Dunno, but you can bet your ass that Uday wouldn’t fly coach unless he had no choice.
;-)
That’s wrong on so many levels and I bet you even know it.
tou never heard of an oversold flight? Don’t know how that happens or how it’s rectified?
Naaahh, you just need to back up Nina no matter what it means to your credibil....

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

nope, couldn’t even complete such an obvious punch line.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
tou never heard of an oversold flight? Don’t know how that happens or how it’s rectified?
Naaahh, you just need to back up Nina no matter what it means to your credibil....

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

It's Bugs. 90000+ posts and they are all punch lines.

Idiocy defined.

Bugsy McGurk

President

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

FYI, your rant had nothing to do with what I said.

Dino

Russian Asset
FYI, your rant had nothing to do with what I said.
Of course it did. Your ignorance doesn’t change the fact that people pay their way onto crowded flights and airlines make accommodations for displaced passengers. Done it a few times myself.
No matter, even if you were right it wouldn’t change the hateful pettiness of the OP and the other Twitwits with nothing better going on in their lives.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Of course it did. Your ignorance doesn’t change the fact that people pay their way onto crowded flights and airlines make accommodations for displaced passengers. Done it a few times myself.
No matter, even if you were right it wouldn’t change the hateful pettiness of the OP and the other Twitwits with nothing better going on in their lives.
You find nothing odd about Uday crowing about taking a short flight in coach?

Dino

Russian Asset
You find nothing odd about Uday crowing about taking a short flight in coach?
I think the entire Trump clan loves trolling hopeless lefties and enjoy getting a rise when the poor fish rise to the bait.
so predictable and pathetic.

Last edited:

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
What a bunch of hateful goons. He could have flown on an airline that had first class and chosen it then, but didn’t.
I love the silly “he had no choice “ but to not fly first class. Of course he did.
I guess if this was Beyoncé the left would love it how such a person of stature played off as a middle-class person. How they’d go on and on!
But it’s Don Jr. so ... GRRRRR!!!
Why did you have to use a Black person as your example?